Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1346. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Warning:

Mac wallet, found on digibyte.co, crashes.
Not the same version on Mega! But Mega version does not synchronize.

this is not serious!

An update, quick, otherwise I can not accept digibyte in my online store.

at me it works fine...
I think we can't find a new block (that was yesterday also) we have to low has rate
at me block 134237 (and he stopt with synchronizing)
also the explorer say that this the latest block....

so that's the reason....

edit:new block is found! try again, he works normal at the moment!

Yes, works again for me. Probably because of the hash issue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Warning:

this is not serious!

at me it works fine...
I think we can't find a new block (that was yesterday also) we have to low has rate
at me block 134237 (and he stopt with synchronizing)
also the explorer say that this the latest block....

so that's the reason....

edit:new block is found! try again, he works normal at the moment!
Activity: 159
Warning:

this is not serious!

Hmmm... I have a problem too with my DGB Windows wallet. Really strange, i can't sync for the last 2 hours. And the windows wallet have alwyas synced in few seconds, this was my fastest wallet. What happened today?
legendary
Activity: 3202
Merit: 1181
Warning:

this is not serious!

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi all,

im new here and my eng. is not that good but cant we start a DGB mining competition or something?

Lets put some DGB together with this great community and the miner with the most MH/s in  2 weeks or so is the winner.

I think we will get some good attention combined with some news/updates from the DGB devs  Grin.

Just thinking.

Let's go all in DGB!

cheers
Activity: 285
Everything is fine.
If you have problems with the Mac wallet, a good alternative would be to run the windows wallet in a virtualbox.

that's fine to say if have you windows.

I see here that the last block was:134145:http://explorer.cryptopoolmining.com/chain/DigiByte

Took just 3 minutes under 6 hours to find the next block. Yes, you read that right, 6 hours for all intents and purposes!

If anyone is wondering why no-one is mining DGB, that's your answer right there. You need go no further, need think no longer.

And that was after an 83.185 diff that had already "adjusted" down from a previous 124.777 diff on the previous block just 4 minutes before 124145.

Oh, how I'd like to know what's causing this and why the only coins I've found with similar issues are coins using DigiShield.

Been on BlazingHashes for while now, same 13k coins sitting unconfirmed and nothing new. This is a problem. Not complaining, just reporting...

Gen Est.  Found Valid Orphan Avg  Diff   Shares     Est.   Shares   Percentage   Amount   Rate Est.
Last Hour           60          0   0   0    0   0   0    0.00%   0   0.00%
Last 24 Hours   1440          0   0   0    0   0   0    0.00%   0   0.00%

Sorry but, going to have to pull the rig at some point if things don't improve.

We are working around the clock right now and will probably be up all night right now. We could use all the hash we can get for another 48 hours. We need to get everything stabilized.

Its because of this, the work, the dedication and the enthusiasm of the Digibyte team that i will continue to invest in their coin.

I'll second that and throw in another 6 MH/s tonight. Thank you for you dedication!

If had MH to throw out, I would.
This will clear up soon, to all the people panicking.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Everything is fine.
If you have problems with the Mac wallet, a good alternative would be to run the windows wallet in a virtualbox.

I see here that the last block was:134145:http://explorer.cryptopoolmining.com/chain/DigiByte

Took just 3 minutes under 6 hours to find the next block. Yes, you read that right, 6 hours for all intents and purposes!

If anyone is wondering why no-one is mining DGB, that's your answer right there. You need go no further, need think no longer.

And that was after an 83.185 diff that had already "adjusted" down from a previous 124.777 diff on the previous block just 4 minutes before 124145.

Oh, how I'd like to know what's causing this and why the only coins I've found with similar issues are coins using DigiShield.

Been on BlazingHashes for while now, same 13k coins sitting unconfirmed and nothing new. This is a problem. Not complaining, just reporting...

Gen Est.  Found Valid Orphan Avg  Diff   Shares     Est.   Shares   Percentage   Amount   Rate Est.

We are working around the clock right now and will probably be up all night right now. We could use all the hash we can get for another 48 hours. We need to get everything stabilized.

Its because of this, the work, the dedication and the enthusiasm of the Digibyte team that i will continue to invest in their coin.

I'll second that and throw in another 6 MH/s tonight. Thank you for you dedication!
Activity: 147
Everything is fine.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Everything is fine.

RJF
Online since '89...
Everything is fine.

legendary
Everything is fine.

that's fine to say if have you windows...

Before the 0.9.1 upgrade things were working as expected. If you look at the chart dates it all adds up. Todays block delay was do to a massive drop in hash combined with DigiShield & 0.9.1 reacting to several blocks found quickly in a row.

If this were other coins like Litecoin or Bitcoin and the same thing happened it could be weeks between blocks.

We are working as fast as we can on the multi-algo implementation and difficulty re-targeting adjustment.

It also appears some multi-pools may be attempting some sort of timing attack. This combined with a very low hash is creating some issues to overcome.

We are still in this for the long term. This is a bump along the way. In the mean time the block chain is still working. We will get through this. Please be patient. And if anyone would like to help coding in a solution, we could use all the help we can get to speed the process up.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Everything is fine.

that's fine to say if have you windows...

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

Time to wake up!

six months.

400 satoshi -> 42 satoshi. LOL.

Good dev, Nice coin, Great things. Shit price.

Why?!

No whales.
RJF
Online since '89...

Yes. For the time being we will just keep implementing the multi-algo approach with no merged mining. It adds an additional step of complexity no one is sure about right now.

In my opinion, good choice. Digibyte doesn't need multiple changes to thrive, it needs to become someones payment system or preferred coin for payments/commerce. Multiple changes raise warning flags out here in the fields no matter how great the intention. I've been mining Digibyte for some time and will continue to do so if, and only if, things don't get out of control and change, if needed, is brought about slowly and carefully.

As a miner and investor, I don't pump and dump anything, I'm a holder, I may be more open to mining coins that do not bring an immediate return needed to pay the electric bill than most miners but, I believe I'm in the minority. All I ask is please, no "knee jerk" reactions, think everything through carefully with an eye on the somewhat distant future, not the present. Gotta go put some hashs back on DigiByte now...

Thanks...

And there's always PoF...  Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 392

Time to wake up!

six months.

Why?!

coinmarket.io was a good exchange what have only good coins. when we come on mintpal. It's more minning bij people for dump

looks, mintcoin karmacoin, the price was 300 satoshi

so:300 satoshi->42 satoshi --> 1000000 satoshi:D

and than sell a lot:D
Activity: 421

Time to wake up!

six months.

Why?!

Jump to: