Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1370. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Are we going on x11?
Awesome! Volume is going up! Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Random question.   How come DGB isnt on Poloniex?
It's awesome to be on MintPal but it seems a lot of coins start on Poloniex and move on to MintPal if they get volume.

It would be nice if DGB was also listed on Bittrex. This is my 2nd favourite exchange after MintPal. Poloniex always seems to be having problems.

Yeah Poloniex has had lots of issues lately but they are now half way through their infrastructure upgrades and it has gotten better.
Honestly Poloniex seems to be more of a hype machine than anything.  I do most of my trading on MintPal due to the sheer volume and great interface.  Haven't used Bittrex much.
Thank you all for the very insightful dialog recently regarding the algo change. There were some very good posts that have been made. We will be making to the official algo change announcement tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Look forward to it!
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
LiskHQ CTO
It's awesome to be on MintPal but it seems a lot of coins start on Poloniex and move on to MintPal if they get volume.

It would be nice if DGB was also listed on Bittrex. This is my 2nd favourite exchange after MintPal. Poloniex always seems to be having problems.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Thank you all for the very insightful dialog recently regarding the algo change. There were some very good posts that have been made. We will be making to the official algo change announcement tomorrow! Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
This is a very good question! We will try contacting them!
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

I thought Poloniex came about after digibyte?  could be wrong about that though.
It could well be that current volume struggles to make even two exchanges worthwhile. If you look at the other exchanges it probably isn't worth their while to bother really?  I assume the opertaors at Polonies figured that out for themselves
Activity: 278
This is all kind of frustrating, no announcement before a typically payday in the states. Hopefully there is one before the weekend, otherwise idk if DGB can make it out of this slump. Other Alts are going to leave DGB in the dust, their devs are pushing out announcements and keeping the money interested in them. Still holding, but come on, don't you want to see your own project succeed?

Apparently he'll be making an announcement this week (weekend perhaps)
I agree that communication could be a little better..perhaps this could be one reason implementing the Digibyte Foundation might be good. A set of people to help make decisions if needs be and take some of the pressure/work off his hands.

Also, on another topic now, there hasn't been much activity over at the Digibyte Forum lately. It's a great place to browse through a variety of discussions instead of this one thread..a lot easier to see. If people haven't checked it out yet why not register & say hello Smiley

Agreed, I was recently talking with him about setting up a foundation, I think the community should play a vital role in its upstart.

-EFFV
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
This is all kind of frustrating, no announcement before a typically payday in the states. Hopefully there is one before the weekend, otherwise idk if DGB can make it out of this slump. Other Alts are going to leave DGB in the dust, their devs are pushing out announcements and keeping the money interested in them. Still holding, but come on, don't you want to see your own project succeed?

Apparently he'll be making an announcement this week (weekend perhaps)
I agree that communication could be a little better..perhaps this could be one reason implementing the Digibyte Foundation might be good. A set of people to help make decisions if needs be and take some of the pressure/work off his hands.

Also, on another topic now, there hasn't been much activity over at the Digibyte Forum lately. It's a great place to browse through a variety of discussions instead of this one thread..a lot easier to see. If people haven't checked it out yet why not register & say hello Smiley
Activity: 278
Hey digibyte, I sent you a pm a while back, just want to check in.

-EFFV
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

depressing to see this great coin staying scrypt and falling so way out of favor with people ..
I loved it when it first came out ..
dev should of gone x11 long time ago ..
he has failed us all!
I don't see a problem currently to have scrypt. DGB is still too unpopular to get hit by ASICS. Maybe some people use Gridseeds but that's it. Jared will announce this where we are heading to.

Actually there is a huge problem with the net hashrate being as low as it is.  But yes all indications are that the announcement will address this
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
depressing to see this great coin staying scrypt and falling so way out of favor with people ..
he has failed us all!
I don't see a problem currently to have scrypt. DGB is still too unpopular to get hit by ASICS. Maybe some people use Gridseeds but that's it. Jared will announce this where we are heading to.
Activity: 178
LiskHQ CTO
he has failed us all!

Don't be sad... Smiley

Apparently there is an important announcement this week!

I've been holding DigiByte since the very beginning and will continue to do so...
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
he has failed us all!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I know the meeting June 2nd is a big one regarding investors and for the overall growth of the coin.

YC
Activity: 159
Guys... in my opinion, what we need too is to have investors. Pumping Digibyte is probably very easy for big BTC holders... and much more easy than pumping other coins like BTC-LTC-DRK-NAUT-DOGE... because of the actual volumes of DGB trades. But unfortunately I'm not one of these rich and powered guys Sad

Maybe some of you will think that after a pump, there will be a dump. But for DGB, i'm pretty sure it will be kinda different, because :

- this bitcointalk thread is one of the fullest thread and lots of people knows DGB by it (and probably a lot of guys, even if they have not a lot of DGB actually, stay informed because they see in Digibyte a good potential)
- I remember the panic BUYING of the last month, when "maybe" a lil' group of pumper have put DGB to around 75 satoshis.
- DGB is kinda undervalued yet. But not a bit, really!

That's why I think if we can find some investors, teamed (I can dream), who will be able to "help" the DGB market when an official good news from the DGB devs (twitter, facebook...) will be released, this can be one way to rise DGB in a sustainable way.

To conclude, I think DGB have difficulties in its price charts only because it is actually at a critical low point. The day when DGB will be around 150+ satochi, interests on it will grow and ONLY THEN Digibyte will "fly with it's own wings" (french expression, I dunno if this is understandable when translated^^)

Regards.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello I'd like to introduce myself, Im KIZLOC
Ive been mining DGB sine the the start and I live in the UK, Will anybody be going to the Crypto-currency Convention in London on Oct 22nd 2014, I will most probably be going and is there any thing I can do help? Smiley

I am planning to be there too Wink A DGB lover too Cheesy

See you There, will Jared be going?
Jump to: