Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1369. (Read 3058812 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I'm curious. With DBG stuck on block 131993 for over an hour and a half now, I started looking at the block chain and I noticed that it's been taking progressively longer to find blocks, with only an average of 10.66 blocks found per hour over the last 24 hours.

Only an average of 19.25 blocks found per hour over the last 5 days?

I've quickly searched a bit, but I haven't found anything on this. Forgive me if I've missed it.

Add: 131994 was just found - just under 2 hours between blocks!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
promo video digibyte

this is the same video as 1/2 months ago.

for donations

digibyte=DPucnYfEMbkhxvMX19cvG8kLVDMGEbDAvL

10K digibytes to scan this qr code (for donation)

Looking for shmexy coins!
DGB is on the rise... what happened? Did the developer lose his virginity finally?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Yeah, when the line you draw is angled down so far it hits zero in an estimed one month it's pretty much a meaningless line I think.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
DGBalgo "DGBgo" will send this coin over the galaxy
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I am so eager now to point my rigs back to DGB if it changes to a cooler and less power consumption, anti-asic, and if possible, anti-multipool algorithm.  Cheesy
Hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Thank you all for the very insightful dialog recently regarding the algo change. There were some very good posts that have been made. We will be making to the official algo change announcement tomorrow! Stay tuned!

with the announcement being made tomorrow this will be too late, but imagine the appeal of Digibyte's speed, mixed with anonymity to prevent companies from gaining too much data on you (like is happening now with btc blockchain analysis). That would really give it a lot of appeal I feel. This is supposed to be a coin to use at the likes of a cafe or store, where speed is important, but I'd rather my shopping habits weren't then analyzed etc.
(alternatively you could make the opposite as a huge bonus for merchants to adopt Digibyte!! lol)
Activity: 38
Activity: 9
Activity: 278
depressing to see this great coin staying scrypt and falling so way out of favor with people ..
I loved it when it first came out ..
dev should of gone x11 long time ago ..
he has failed us all!

Don't be sad... Smiley

Apparently there is an important announcement this week!

I've been holding DigiByte since the very beginning and will continue to do so...

As stated above Digibyte is working on a new multi-algorithm approach to mining Digibyte. We innovate, not copy x11.

Digibyte (Jared), has also stated that he is working on an exchange. This exchange will be known as digi-pay.

I am currently working on setting up a digibyte foundation. It is in the conceptual stage.

So you will not be disappointed...
-EFFV
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Are we going on x11?
Awesome! Volume is going up! Cheesy

DigiByte can do better than x11  Grin We will know tomorrow.

It may be a multitude of algos as hinted on their web site, see below photo.

Forgive me the ignorance on my part, but is that new?!?!

And sorry for my drooling.

Grin

Add:

Was just reading backwards in the thread and came across this:

Thank you all for the very insightful dialog recently regarding the algo change. There were some very good posts that have been made. We will be making to the official algo change announcement tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Sweet!

Activity: 38
red carpet to 150 satoshi!

I took way too long to under stand this. I am thinking higher, under 10 btc to send it there.

Edit: didn't proof read
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 196
Are we going on x11?

DigiByte can do better than x11  Grin We will know tomorrow.

It may be a multitude of algos as hinted on their web site, see below photo.

Activity: 168
Are we going on x11?

DigiByte can do better than x11  Grin We will know tomorrow.
Jump to: