Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1385. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Everything seems to be relatively quiet here at the moment. Can't wait for the news that will pick it up!
News coming soon.
legendary
VOTE FOR DIGIBYTE
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Does anyone know anything about this exchange? Where they are located etc?

From this point forward we only want to endorse/support exchanges with FinCEN or other public registration/licenses in their home country. We do not want to see anymore of the DigiByte community get burned like what happened at Coinmarket & Cryptorush.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
VOTE FOR DIGIBYTE
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i have already bought a lot of dgb, don't know when to rise
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Everything seems to be relatively quiet here at the moment. Can't wait for the news that will pick it up!
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 300
Merit: 103
 Smiley   

hit 100 satoshi, just need 4 BTC.

Pirce is not the all about digibyte. Believe digibyte.

Activity: 280
Would be nice to obtain the CNBC video and have it linked/embedded in the site? Smiley

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101633191

On this page they are talking about Digibyte, digishield etc, even digibyte website is linked on page, awesome.

Great, Thanks for posting Smiley
Activity: 335
Would be nice to obtain the CNBC video and have it linked/embedded in the site? Smiley

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101633191

On this page they are talking about Digibyte, digishield etc, even digibyte website is linked on page, awesome.
Activity: 280
Activity: 389
legendary
Would anyone with a Mac be interested in helping us test our Mac v2.9.1 build & installer before we do a formal release?

Here is a download link: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte-v2.9.1-OSX.dmg

It looks like we have a dependency issue with this download.
legendary
Would anyone with a Mac be interested in helping us test our Mac v2.9.1 build & installer before we do a formal release?

Here is a download link: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte-v2.9.1-OSX.dmg
legendary
I trade a lot at poloniex which is currently like an incubator for coins due its trollbox community. I asked them multiple times to add DGB, wrote a long email, "spammed" the trollbox etc. but no reaction so far. Maybe an official should get in touch with them?

poloniex [at] gmail.com or "busoni@poloniex" at their trollbox. He's the site operator.

This is a good idea. We were checking their site out the other day.

Is anyone having trouble connecting to the DigiByte IRC channel?
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
I trade a lot at poloniex which is currently like an incubator for coins due its trollbox community. I asked them multiple times to add DGB, wrote a long email, "spammed" the trollbox etc. but no reaction so far. Maybe an official should get in touch with them?

poloniex [at] gmail.com or "busoni@poloniex" at their trollbox. He's the site operator.
Activity: 285
I think that DGB is doing absolutely perfectly, although I kind of wish the amount of DGB produced each block was being lowered faster... That's probably just me wanting a quicker return on my investment so I can invest more in DGB.

But, we all decided as a community on that already Tongue

I'm mainly looking forward to getting to mine DGB again. I stopped a while ago, and I'm waiting for the algo change to go through before I begin again.
Jump to: