Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1386. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Apart from this outlet site. I think simply it is not about the coin, it is about the country, US, nationalism.
I heard there are people army retired in the evolution of the coin.

And I think they are really keen on the value of USDe as dollar. So this is the only reason I can see.
Maybe another thing is that only those people start  buying all those cheap coins from all over the exchanges and they really kept it until the price goes up, because it would make the price increase due to rareness, somehow. Then they started to sell it slowly but patiently, this way none can dump it and the price has to stay high for others to make profit Wink This is also a way of marketing.

Maybe !

One of the answer is like this:

Any serious answer ?

The coin used to sell at 500 satoshi when it first came out, then almost hit rock bottom at 20.  But with steady support, and awesome devs things are picking right up.  After the halving of payout amounts, KGW, and forking, USDe's support almost quadrupled.  And I bet being on more than a few exchanges finally didn't hurt either.  So in my opinion slowly but surely the coin is moving in the right direction.  The more online stores will accept USDe as currency the more exposure, popularity as well as value it will gain.  So I imagine getting more exposure is the key to the success of USDe!

Wink Cool
legendary
I remember those times DigiByte, USDe and NOBLE were sharing the same destiny.
NOBLE and DigiByte somehow stayed low in the price and USDe finally made its out.

I think we should really look into USDe what they really made different and we could not?
Or should look into real life projects; shopping (coffee, clothing, any), addictive games as a token like Coin2, etc...
We must be very creative and unique in this real life applications.

Also looking an exchange is great ! Hope we can get a good one.
We look like in the right path with serious and sincere steps.
Good luck.

What did USDe do? We have not seen any updated news about them?

Nothing, just speculation.
Our last info was the dev had disappeared. Or at least one of them.

After that dev left everything was messed up, lots of bad news etc... and the price even hit 16 Satoshi If I am not wrong.
Today I glanced at their page and some changes I have seen, the first thing is https://altoutlet.com/usde. I think great one.
I asked them for further information about what happened to USDe Smiley
Once got it, will share here.

PS: At that time I was holding 2.5 million USDe Smiley I still do have them luckily Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
NOBLE and DigiByte somehow stayed low in the price and USDe finally made its out.

I think we should really look into USDe what they really made different and we could not?
Or should look into real life projects; shopping (coffee, clothing, any), addictive games as a token like Coin2, etc...

Good luck.

Our last info was the dev had disappeared. Or at least one of them.
Activity: 300
Merit: 103

Good luck.

legendary

Good luck.

legendary
Still waiting for the mining-algo news. When will you publish them?
Soon, we have been delayed with investor talks. Some awesome things are being talked about right now. Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
legendary

Good luck.

Activity: 984
Still waiting for the mining-algo news. When will you publish them?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Next Cryptocurrency convention to be held in London on October 22nd! http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/london/

Is Digibyte going to speak there or at least participating by having a desk there? Could be beneficial to make European connections.

we have a lot of people from EU:

this is how much people look my video over the full world: (one thing the countries are name in my language)

I do not mean miners and digibyte owners. I am from Europe also. What I mean is getting investors or other strategic connections from Europe. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Next Cryptocurrency convention to be held in London on October 22nd! http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/london/

Is Digibyte going to speak there or at least participating by having a desk there? Could be beneficial to make European connections.

we have a lot of people from EU:

this is how much people look my video over the full world: (one thing the countries are name in my language)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

legendary
legendary
Austin Global Exchange will be hosting a Live Chat Tues 05/06 12a - 2a UTC (Mon 05/05 8p - 10p EDT). Come join us to talk DigiByte, Bitcoin, AGX, and more. Just log in to agx.io and navigate to the DGB/BTC market at agx.io/markets/287/trade to participate!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agxio," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Live chat going on right now!
legendary
I think one of the most important thing DigiByte has to do is a live use of DigiByteCoin. What is that mean ?

If you go to this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6092668
You can see coin2 has a place where the coin can be actively used. Can you imagine that ?
How amazing it would be right ?

So I think here we should ask ourselves, can we do sth like this to get DigiByte fly in the long term ?
This kind of things will allow frequent use of digibyte and huge flow of DigiByte, therefore the price will always high and stable.

What do you think on this DigiByte? Thank you.
We completely agree! We are working on making some things like that happen!

that is great. If you do that, I will not be able to even spend my Digibytes, coz it will be so valuable Smiley
Regards,
legendary
legendary
I think one of the most important thing DigiByte has to do is a live use of DigiByteCoin. What is that mean ?

You can see coin2 has a place where the coin can be actively used. Can you imagine that ?

So I think here we should ask ourselves, can we do sth like this to get DigiByte fly in the long term ?
This kind of things will allow frequent use of digibyte and huge flow of DigiByte, therefore the price will always high and stable.

We completely agree! We are working on making some things like that happen!
legendary

Jump to: