Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1645. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Since coinmarket.io is still down now is a great time to message your favorite exchange and ask them to add DigiByte!

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

Sent a message to Cryptsy (Sander van Leeuwen) and will send to the others! Think DGB will be big!

because of the corrupted wallet I decided to start with a fresh wallet for now: DKzYvgMMcsARyJ9sGmew9rUxPbpkWURx98
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am getting so anxious for this to hit a big exchange
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Since coinmarket.io is still down now is a great time to message your favorite exchange and ask them to add DigiByte!

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thanks Jochem, I will try that as my last hope... And use your instruction to backup all my wallets. Otherwise I consider uploading it as a gift for someone who can recover it... I don't think it's possible though...
Activity: 154
How do i get my coins fro luckmyners?
If i click on edit account, there is no option to payout, just a password change. field in the place of the payout field

Try again, i disabled payouts las 30 minutes when i implemented 2 factor authentication. Its back up now.

JUst got my coins thank you
Activity: 238
password generators are your friend
Activity: 112
If i click on edit account, there is no option to payout, just a password change. field in the place of the payout field

My account is the same cash out field has been disabled and auto payout has stopped working. A little bit of info from the pool owners on the pools front page wouldn't go amiss  Huh

Read my previous message.. You need to unlock account with 2 factor authentication!

Yes working now thanks  Smiley  Isn't possible to make users use proper passwords like set it so it has to be 30 characters or more ? Every pool I've used for days now has failed login warnings so cracking accounts on pools is commonplace now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Try again, i disabled payouts las 30 minutes when i implemented 2 factor authentication. Its back up now.

Thanks for the work you have done. Luckyminers is where I do all my mining.

Thanks, it will be better soon!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Thanks for the work you have done. Luckyminers is where I do all my mining.

My account is the same cash out field has been disabled and auto payout has stopped working. A little bit of info from the pool owners on the pools front page wouldn't go amiss  Huh

Read my previous message.. You need to unlock account with 2 factor authentication!
Hi Digibyte! Thanks for the support. The qt file / dll's are working since when I rename my wallet.dat file it works fine and it creates a new wallet for me. But the problem exists when I put in my original (corrupted) wallet.dat. I also tried your rescan and rebuild commands, but no help... Sad

Thanks for all the support though. In the meantime I am starting all over on a new wallet and mining... If anyone want to sell me some DGB for a good price that will be appreciated!
Make sure the file is named "wallet.dat" exactly. Also make sure the new and old ones are not in the same folder at the same time.

I did that, but I am really sure my wallet.dat is corrupted really bad. Since a generated "new" wallet is about 112 KByte, but the one I have is way smaller in filesize Sad No good... I can upload the wallet if one wants to try to fix it, but learned the hard way to make backups at time of installing a new wallet...

You can also try this to restore your wallet: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pywallet-22-manage-your-wallet-update-required-34028
Activity: 112

Edit ***  seems to be fixed now ****

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hi Digibyte! Thanks for the support. The qt file / dll's are working since when I rename my wallet.dat file it works fine and it creates a new wallet for me. But the problem exists when I put in my original (corrupted) wallet.dat. I also tried your rescan and rebuild commands, but no help... Sad

Thanks for all the support though. In the meantime I am starting all over on a new wallet and mining... If anyone want to sell me some DGB for a good price that will be appreciated!
Make sure the file is named "wallet.dat" exactly. Also make sure the new and old ones are not in the same folder at the same time.

I did that, but I am really sure my wallet.dat is corrupted really bad. Since a generated "new" wallet is about 112 KByte, but the one I have is way smaller in filesize Sad No good... I can upload the wallet if one wants to try to fix it, but learned the hard way to make backups at time of installing a new wallet...
Not sure how windows 8.1 goes about it, but doesn't it store automatic backups of the stuff in the APPDATA folders? You could attempt a system recovery to a point where the file was ok, to see if you can get it back that way. It's worth a shot.

It also may be possible to restore to the last system restore point.

Next time backup your private keys..
First do: getaddressesbyaccount ""
Then : dumpprivkey

If you do that and your wallet corrupts you can import it with : importprivkey
Activity: 68

Not sure how windows 8.1 goes about it, but doesn't it store automatic backups of the stuff in the APPDATA folders? You could attempt a system recovery to a point where the file was ok, to see if you can get it back that way. It's worth a shot.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Anyone of you can give me a contact to luckyminers? Email or smthg.. my cgminer is running fine on all the others coins/pools, this is the only place where I have problems atm.

stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332

Was using this, nothing since 6 in the morning and I wasnt even at home so I didnt change anything. Do they have an e-mail adress or something?

I've send you a pm.
They changed your wallet address. they used login credentials they got from another pool. I've added 2 factor authentication now which requires verification by email.

Their wallet is D74XeUpso3NgcRGmeC41Lhay6siZv6YK2R
IP: 120.28.212.167

About the slow web response, attack is going. I have another server incoming with good ddos protection.

Tyvm, I've suspected also. Replied also in PM. I was pretty much careless so far with PW-s since I've never had an issue.
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Could you upload? I'll try to fix it. Hope it password protected.
Activity: 98
WTS 165K digibytes
 offer PM i you have trusted feedback
want my btc out now not tomorrow.

i have now bet on 0,45btc/165900dgb

any one higher? PM

am i selling too cheap or why suchs rush? what is correct price for 169K dgb

Nobody can answer this honestly as the value isnt known, Currently the only exchange allowing trade is coinmarket (which seems to be down atm) and hard to judge a coins value based on one site.
I personally thinkg your silly to sell full stop, As value can only go up.

Any news on luckyminer pool? Looking forward to pickaxe pool being sorted

everyone thinks value can only go up, when eac went to coined up it was at 800 for awhile and then kept falling to 80, so no value doesn't always just go up, usd-e, I sold at 522, which just happened to be top, then fell to the low 300's. Value usually moves down from initial exchange price.
Jump to: