Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1647. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Anyone of you can give me a contact to luckyminers? Email or smthg.. my cgminer is running fine on all the others coins/pools, this is the only place where I have problems atm.

stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332
ahhh, I just noticed too, awesome.  We need the breather so we can rack up more coins Cheesy
[/quote]

Yep it's never going to be as easy or profitable to mine as it is right now  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Anyone of you can give me a contact to luckyminers? Email or smthg.. my cgminer is running fine on all the others coins/pools, this is the only place where I have problems atm.
Activity: 238
Luckyminers didnt pay out since 6 in the morning. Anyone else had the same?

It's been paying me 50+ coins every half hour or so all night and all day so far. The difficulty has dropped now so I'm getting more coins per payout but the amount  miners have dropped to 324 so it's longer rounds now. I hope they get the front end fixed soon.

ahhh, I just noticed too, awesome.  We need the breather so we can rack up more coins Cheesy

I'm still getting paid every half hour or so

It's been paying me 50+ coins every half hour or so all night and all day so far. The difficulty has dropped now so I'm getting more coins per payout but the amount  miners have dropped to 324 so it's longer rounds now. I hope they get the front end fixed soon.
legendary
180 BPM
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
WTS 165K digibytes
 offer PM i you have trusted feedback
want my btc out now not tomorrow.
Activity: 182
Need to know what you guys think of this.

http://doges.org/index.php?topic=7980.0

Would that work?

This makes a lot more sense for Digibytes. Dogecoins will never be taken very seriously. digibyte might...

Thx for feeback. NP to do for any currency but better pick currency that has market depth. If not sales will plunge the price.

I believe there is market for this kind of service. That way crypto can be used more and eventually merchants might switch directly to using it. Imagine handing to a cashier card with digibyte logo on it. Market awareness right away.

This would be awesome
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Cry... Think I lost all 40k DGB's during a computer crash... Wallet.dat seems to be corrupted Sad Any chance to recover it?

Have you tried starting the wallet with the -salvagewallet option?
Activity: 84
Merit: 11

Would that work?

This makes a lot more sense for Digibytes. Dogecoins will never be taken very seriously. digibyte might...

Thx for feeback. NP to do for any currency but better pick currency that has market depth. If not sales will plunge the price.

I believe there is market for this kind of service. That way crypto can be used more and eventually merchants might switch directly to using it. Imagine handing to a cashier card with digibyte logo on it. Market awareness right away.
Activity: 182

Would that work?

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

Would that work?
legendary
180 BPM

Im mining around 6k (or more) atm / day with 950 kh/s. I don't know what the difficulty was on day 2 but ur statement seems rather false.

Difficulty is always lower in the beginning.

He ment the 15k stated is too low. And he's right. I've mined over 150k DGB in ~ 1.5 days at the beginning with ~1.2Mh/s. Given that there was a 2x bonus for 3 days if you remove that still gives ~ 40k/1Mh/day. In order for him to get into 15k/day it must have passed the 1st week, and that's not "in the beginning" category anymore.

Yeah, guy was being offensive while being owned by his own mining software, lolz.
Activity: 224

Im mining around 6k (or more) atm / day with 950 kh/s. I don't know what the difficulty was on day 2 but ur statement seems rather false.

He ment the 15k stated is too low. And he's right. I've mined over 150k DGB in ~ 1.5 days at the beginning with ~1.2Mh/s. Given that there was a 2x bonus for 3 days if you remove that still gives ~ 40k/1Mh/day. In order for him to get into 15k/day it must have passed the 1st week, and that's not "in the beginning" category anymore.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Cry... Think I lost all 40k DGB's during a computer crash... Wallet.dat seems to be corrupted Sad Any chance to recover it?

legendary
180 BPM
That 50k giveaway was a stupid idea. get rich people for free .... what's the deal ?

It is easy to say that now that the DigiByte is on an exchange, has a great deal of hash, and is generally doing well.  You forget, however, that in the beginning everyone proclaimed this was "just another sh*t coin".  Frankly, those who believed from the beginning, and have participated from the beginning, took a risk by pointing their hash power, investing money, and spending time promoting DigiByte.

It is very easy to point fingers, make judgements, and such non-sense now that the crow has flown.  I do not remember there being any restrictions on who could ask for the giveaways or bounties.  Might be that someone should learn to participate without the guarantee of immediate gain, and the appreciation, monetary or otherwise, might follow.

i said that 50k giveaway was a shitty idea because 50k at 1 MH/s require at least 4 days of mining. it was a shitty idea also without an exchange site. it's too much compared with difficulty and blocksize..

No one knows if things would have turned out the way it did without that giveaway. It created a major buzz right away, and it did not take four days to mine 30K Digi at launch. You are comparing today with two weeks ago Smiley

I too think they should have distributed the giveaway between more people, but it was far from shitty.
Are you serious ? I mined them with 900kh/s at day 2 for 3 days and achieved 15k with 0.01% of invalid share and pplns. 50k are top much in every case.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I loved this coin, but just lost all my 40k DGB because of a corrupted wallet.dat Sad *cry* Is there any chance to recover this .dat file? I have a balance of 0 now
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
That 50k giveaway was a stupid idea. get rich people for free .... what's the deal ?

It is easy to say that now that the DigiByte is on an exchange, has a great deal of hash, and is generally doing well.  You forget, however, that in the beginning everyone proclaimed this was "just another sh*t coin".  Frankly, those who believed from the beginning, and have participated from the beginning, took a risk by pointing their hash power, investing money, and spending time promoting DigiByte.

It is very easy to point fingers, make judgements, and such non-sense now that the crow has flown.  I do not remember there being any restrictions on who could ask for the giveaways or bounties.  Might be that someone should learn to participate without the guarantee of immediate gain, and the appreciation, monetary or otherwise, might follow.

i said that 50k giveaway was a shitty idea because 50k at 1 MH/s require at least 4 days of mining. it was a shitty idea also without an exchange site. it's too much compared with difficulty and blocksize..

No one knows if things would have turned out the way it did without that giveaway. It created a major buzz right away, and it did not take four days to mine 30K Digi at launch. You are comparing today with two weeks ago Smiley

I too think they should have distributed the giveaway between more people, but it was far from shitty.
Are you serious ? I mined them with 900kh/s at day 2 for 3 days and achieved 15k with 0.01% of invalid share and pplns. 50k are top much in every case.
Jump to: