Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1646. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Anyone of you can give me a contact to luckyminers? Email or smthg.. my cgminer is running fine on all the others coins/pools, this is the only place where I have problems atm.

stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332

Was using this, nothing since 6 in the morning and I wasnt even at home so I didnt change anything. Do they have an e-mail adress or something?

I've send you a pm.
They changed your wallet address. they used login credentials they got from another pool. I've added 2 factor authentication now which requires verification by email.

Their wallet is D74XeUpso3NgcRGmeC41Lhay6siZv6YK2R
IP: 120.28.212.167

About the slow web response, attack is going. I have another server incoming with good ddos protection.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi Digibyte! Thanks for the support. The qt file / dll's are working since when I rename my wallet.dat file it works fine and it creates a new wallet for me. But the problem exists when I put in my original (corrupted) wallet.dat. I also tried your rescan and rebuild commands, but no help... Sad

Thanks for all the support though. In the meantime I am starting all over on a new wallet and mining... If anyone want to sell me some DGB for a good price that will be appreciated!
Make sure the file is named "wallet.dat" exactly. Also make sure the new and old ones are not in the same folder at the same time.

I did that, but I am really sure my wallet.dat is corrupted really bad. Since a generated "new" wallet is about 112 KByte, but the one I have is way smaller in filesize Sad No good... I can upload the wallet if one wants to try to fix it, but learned the hard way to make backups at time of installing a new wallet...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hi Digibyte! Thanks for the support. The qt file / dll's are working since when I rename my wallet.dat file it works fine and it creates a new wallet for me. But the problem exists when I put in my original (corrupted) wallet.dat. I also tried your rescan and rebuild commands, but no help... Sad

Thanks for all the support though. In the meantime I am starting all over on a new wallet and mining... If anyone want to sell me some DGB for a good price that will be appreciated!
Make sure the file is named "wallet.dat" exactly. Also make sure the new and old ones are not in the same folder at the same time.

legendary
Cry... Think I lost all 40k DGB's during a computer crash... Wallet.dat seems to be corrupted Sad Any chance to recover it?

Oh, did you not make any backup of the wallet.dat file? You should always keep a backup of the wallet file somewhere.  
Have you tried opening the wallet from the command prompt/ terminal with the -rescan or -rebuild commands?
Also did you by chance "move" the icon from the folder with dependencies dll's instead of Right click - > create new shortcut? It looks like the qt file is not in the same folder as the dl's.
legendary
Cry... Think I lost all 40k DGB's during a computer crash... Wallet.dat seems to be corrupted Sad Any chance to recover it?

Oh, did you not make any backup of the wallet.dat file? You should always keep a backup of the wallet file somewhere.  
Have you tried opening the wallet from the command prompt/ terminal with the -rescan or -rebuild commands?
legendary
Any news on Coinmarket.io? Has it been back online yet?
Luckyminers didnt pay out since 6 in the morning. Anyone else had the same?

It's been paying me 50+ coins every half hour or so all night and all day so far. The difficulty has dropped now so I'm getting more coins per payout but the amount  miners have dropped to 324 so it's longer rounds now. I hope they get the front end fixed soon.

Yeah ordered a new ddos protected server, will be delivered in next couple of hours.

Where you able to login?
Currently there is another server coming in behind a ddos solution.
Activity: 280
WTS 165K digibytes
 offer PM i you have trusted feedback
want my btc out now not tomorrow.

i have now bet on 0,45btc/165900dgb

any one higher? PM

am i selling too cheap or why suchs rush? what is correct price for 169K dgb

Nobody can answer this honestly as the value isnt known, Currently the only exchange allowing trade is coinmarket (which seems to be down atm) and hard to judge a coins value based on one site.
I personally thinkg your silly to sell full stop, As value can only go up.

Any news on luckyminer pool? Looking forward to pickaxe pool being sorted
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
When coinmarket.io will be online?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
WTS 165K digibytes

i have now bet on 0,45btc/165900dgb

any one higher? PM

am i selling too cheap or why suchs rush? what is correct price for 169K dgb
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
OKAY, figured out why I didnt recieve payments from 6am from Luckyminers / DGB.

My payment adress was changed during the attack (it was obviously an attack) on luckyminers.

I've never before been the victim of any attack on any of the pools nor did I lose coins from my wallets on my PC since its mostly clean.

I ADVISE EVERYONE TO CHANGE THEIR PASSWORDS ON LUCKYMINERS
Activity: 112
WTS 165K digibytes
PM sent.
I loved this coin, but just lost all my 40k DGB because of a corrupted wallet.dat Sad *cry* Is there any chance to recover this .dat file? I have a balance of 0 now

I can help you. Know how to fix wallet dat if you are on linux/osx.

Windows 8.1 x86

But I found out my wallet.dat filesize is 4 Bytes so I am screwed for sure Sad
Next time I should make a backup of the wallet as soon as I install a new wallet... ARghh

By the way: thanks for all the help but I see no other way than setting up a new wallet...

edit: good new for others: looking to buy some DGB now Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I loved this coin, but just lost all my 40k DGB because of a corrupted wallet.dat Sad *cry* Is there any chance to recover this .dat file? I have a balance of 0 now

I can help you. Know how to fix wallet dat if you are on linux/osx.

Have you tried starting the wallet with the -salvagewallet option?

Thanks. Tried that but didn't work either... same error.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Anyone of you can give me a contact to luckyminers? Email or smthg.. my cgminer is running fine on all the others coins/pools, this is the only place where I have problems atm.

Was using this, nothing since 6 in the morning and I wasnt even at home so I didnt change anything. Do they have an e-mail adress or something?

The front page is very intermittent you have to sit and refresh until it loads but it is up.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

Jump to: