Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1648. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
That 50k giveaway was a stupid idea. get rich people for free .... what's the deal ?

It is easy to say that now that the DigiByte is on an exchange, has a great deal of hash, and is generally doing well.  You forget, however, that in the beginning everyone proclaimed this was "just another sh*t coin".  Frankly, those who believed from the beginning, and have participated from the beginning, took a risk by pointing their hash power, investing money, and spending time promoting DigiByte.

It is very easy to point fingers, make judgements, and such non-sense now that the crow has flown.  I do not remember there being any restrictions on who could ask for the giveaways or bounties.  Might be that someone should learn to participate without the guarantee of immediate gain, and the appreciation, monetary or otherwise, might follow.

i said that 50k giveaway was a shitty idea because 50k at 1 MH/s require at least 4 days of mining. it was a shitty idea also without an exchange site. it's too much compared with difficulty and blocksize..

No one knows if things would have turned out the way it did without that giveaway. It created a major buzz right away, and it did not take four days to mine 30K Digi at launch. You are comparing today with two weeks ago Smiley

I too think they should have distributed the giveaway between more people, but it was far from shitty.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
NEAR 260-270

Ok good because just before I went to bed somebody dump a lot and price plunged to 230 but then recovered quickly. My bid wall of 2.3 BTC stopped plunge further down.

I hope no more dumps like this.
Activity: 155
Around 250 if I remember correctly
In the early day's it was not hard to get 50k digi's because the diff was so low.

True, I mined thousands in a first few days with old and slow card (~100 Kh/s)

what was the exchange value on coinmarket.io before it went down?
In the early day's it was not hard to get 50k digi's because the diff was so low.

True, I mined thousands in a first few days with old and slow card (~100 Kh/s)
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

This is very true.  And for those willing to point their precious hash at an unproven idea, it has paid off very nicely -> as it should.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
That 50k giveaway was a stupid idea. get rich people for free .... what's the deal ?

It is easy to say that now that the DigiByte is on an exchange, has a great deal of hash, and is generally doing well.  You forget, however, that in the beginning everyone proclaimed this was "just another sh*t coin".  Frankly, those who believed from the beginning, and have participated from the beginning, took a risk by pointing their hash power, investing money, and spending time promoting DigiByte.

It is very easy to point fingers, make judgements, and such non-sense now that the crow has flown.  I do not remember there being any restrictions on who could ask for the giveaways or bounties.  Might be that someone should learn to participate without the guarantee of immediate gain, and the appreciation, monetary or otherwise, might follow.

i said that 50k giveaway was a shitty idea because 50k at 1 MH/s require at least 4 days of mining. it was a shitty idea also without an exchange site. it's too much compared with difficulty and blocksize..

Activity: 98

DGB.Get-By.com Admin

-------
What is the best pool now?
Well, of coarse it is DGB.Get-By.com!  
The oldest DGB pool still in existence; mining since launch.

I am not biased at all........ errr..... well, it IS my pool Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
What happened? I suddenly started mining shit load of DGB. Ususally dont mine that much? Did difficulty just dropped a lot? I mean come on 2k GBP per hour with 3MH. I am afraid more dumps are coming then.

Probably lucky blocks sequence.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
http://dgb.luckyminers.com seems to be down. Get it back up so I can start mining again. Huh

Also, coinmarket.io seems to be down too. This is why we need to get the coin to a better exchange.
JOIN DIGIBYTE FORUM

Support DigiByte and engage in forum conversation.

What happened? I suddenly started mining shit load of DGB. Ususally dont mine that much? Did difficulty just dropped a lot? I mean come on 2k GBP per hour with 3MH. I am afraid more dumps are coming then.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

He hasn't asked for any bounty and you assume without any reason or cause that he's being disingenuous and just fishing for bounty.

This is a community for digibyte, everyone is welcome, you have no right to treat people with such cynicism. Ultimately it is up to the devs to decide whether a business accepting Digibyte is genuine or not.

Your snide remarks and attacks simply hurt the community by turning genuine businesses away in fear of being attacked by people like you.

Try to be a little more professional, if you don't have any reason or proof keep your unfounded accusations and remarks to yourself.

If you truly feel there is an issue with a business, perhaps PM the devs.

sammy007 has shown this behavior time and time again. I've seen this user flame, come with snarky remarks, telling people to fuck off etc. He/she posted a list of why USDe was "the best" in the USDe thread that turned out to be pure plagiarism. He got called out on it and came here to trash USDe. That is the investment sammy has in DGB..

Don't take this user too seriously. Grin

We are currently working for the biggest accounting system in the north, as you can see at our website (referencer = references).

Sure, the bounty would be nice, it would be for everybody right? but my main goal is to support this coin. Hope i'm still welcome!
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
hey gus
i m the idcray pool owner
One thing I would like to notify everyone
idcray pool will closed at 12:00 on January 30, 2014(GMT).
Please cash out your coins.

Now we release a new mining pool. http://211.149.188.67:88/
Thanks very much.

So idcray is closing and then re-launching from a naked IP address.......?  

Seems fishy.....
Activity: 922
Merit: 534
can you give me the link of the official forum

thanks
Jump to: