Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1678. (Read 3058780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
The 50k giveaway is now worth 0.12BTC .. not bad at all Tongue
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The price just exploded  Shocked

I've been watching that as well...
CoinMarket is really doing a FANTASTIC job!!

Now would be the time to buy in for folks that haven't yet... it only gonna go up from here Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
For those of you using the Mac Wallet here is an updated download:

http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/crypto/DigiByte-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.0.4-m2.zip

As always File-> Backup Wallet -> Select Backup loaction & name -> Save

Back up your wallets!

Installed and working on Mavericks
Awesome, glad to hear!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey, mister DigiByte Developer. There is a slight problem with the lottery that's ongoing. I'm sure you all can se what the problem is. The problem being that only 25 out of a 150 tickets have been sold. An even bigger problem than that is that it's come to a complete standstill and noone is buying any more tickets.

Now this can turn into a real embarrassment for everybody - your competitors might claim that if the community here can't muster up enough support to even sustain a 150 ticket lottery, it's not much of a community they might say. Your drawing 1.prize, wont be much of a draw with 25 tickets and one guy bought about half of them.

Now i'm open to suggestions, my own suggestion is that you donate some of the giveawayfunds to the prizepool, that could make it more interesting for people to buy more tickets, of course if you would agree to that i'm willing to reduce my own cut. I feel I should get at least something for promoting this as others have been given plenty of Digi's for translations and other things. How about the more you donate to the prizepool the more i'll raise the payout%.

If you would like to withdraw from drawing 1.prize that would be understandable, but i would prefere that you drew it.

Now how about some donations to keep the lottery from becoming a huge embarrassment...

And to the rest of you, please refrain from hassling the lottery as it's not helping  Roll Eyes

I've avoided you and your lottery since the start because I'd rather talk about positive things regarding this coin, but now it's enough.

Your lottery is a joke. It's not fair, and if I had been moderating this thread I'd delete every single post regarding it.

Your lottery does not in ANY way represent the cryptocurrency community's interest in DigiByte. The major reason people are not signing up for your lottery is because you take a large portion of the prize pool and put it into your own pocket.

If you REALLY wanna help DigiByte then you will either stop spamming this thread with large text about a lottery no one wants to join, or turn that lottery into something that would actually benefit the coin, like, say... a GIVEAWAY?

@Devs: Surely you're not gonna donate any funds to this ridiculous thing he calls a lottery as this person requests.

Well, I completely disagree, how on earth am I supposed to market it if not here - at the lokal supermarket? If some people hadn't been so negative and frightend away potential buyers it might have been more of a success. I'm acknowledging it hasn't been a smash hit, asking if he still wants to draw it and stateing it could need some first aid. Basic information.
Activity: 28

http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/crypto/DigiByte-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.0.4-m2.zip

Back up your wallets!

Installed and working on Mavericks
Activity: 112
Hey, mister DigiByte Developer. There is a slight problem with the lottery that's ongoing. I'm sure you all can se what the problem is. The problem being that only 25 out of a 150 tickets have been sold. An even bigger problem than that is that it's come to a complete standstill and noone is buying any more tickets.

Now this can turn into a real embarrassment for everybody - your competitors might claim that if the community here can't muster up enough support to even sustain a 150 ticket lottery, it's not much of a community they might say. Your drawing 1.prize, wont be much of a draw with 25 tickets and one guy bought about half of them.

Now i'm open to suggestions, my own suggestion is that you donate some of the giveawayfunds to the prizepool, that could make it more interesting for people to buy more tickets, of course if you would agree to that i'm willing to reduce my own cut. I feel I should get at least something for promoting this as others have been given plenty of Digi's for translations and other things. How about the more you donate to the prizepool the more i'll raise the payout%.

If you would like to withdraw from drawing 1.prize that would be understandable, but i would prefere that you drew it.

Now how about some donations to keep the lottery from becoming a huge embarrassment...

And to the rest of you, please refrain from hassling the lottery as it's not helping  Roll Eyes

I've avoided you and your lottery since the start because I'd rather talk about positive things regarding this coin, but now it's enough.

Your lottery is a joke. It's not fair, and if I had been moderating this thread I'd delete every single post regarding it.

Your lottery does not in ANY way represent the cryptocurrency community's interest in DigiByte. The major reason people are not signing up for your lottery is because you take a large portion of the prize pool and put it into your own pocket.

If you REALLY wanna help DigiByte then you will either stop spamming this thread with large text about a lottery no one wants to join, or turn that lottery into something that would actually benefit the coin, like, say... a GIVEAWAY?

@Devs: Surely you're not gonna donate any funds to this ridiculous thing he calls a lottery as this person requests.
legendary

Back up your wallets!
Activity: 112
why sell so low he? De diff is increasing so the price have to follow.
Activity: 84

Activity: 23

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

More would certainly be great Smiley I've had my votes in on most for quite some time.
Also folks, don't forget that we are on the beta exchange - www.coinmarket.io - and the trading there is actually quite smooth and painless.
They also have a great support team and answer most any questions at - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-exchange-wwwcoinmarketio-official-thread-422153
Activity: 56
Try to get DGB listed in https://coinex.pw and stop mining @luckyminers please, they are over 51% for a long time! that pool should close its registrations right now!

^ This. I'm mining on Chunky Pools and on Coinium, both are great!
Activity: 36
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Try to get DGB listed in https://coinex.pw and stop mining @luckyminers please, they are over 51% for a long time! that pool should close its registrations right now!
Activity: 224
Well don't i feel silly. Tried to play the market on a small exchange and been burnt hard.
Should've known to save my DGB because I could see the potential.

Now I have no choice but to buy back at far worse than I sold for!

You could try waiting til it drops
Activity: 70
Well don't i feel silly. Tried to play the market on a small exchange and been burnt hard.

I know the feeling but its not too late. This coin is going places Smiley
Activity: 98

Don't feel like the lone ranger...happens to everyone from time to time. Some days you are the bug, some day's you are the windshield..Wink
Activity: 196

Don't feel too bad I tried to do some trading myself even though I only get 1k a day from mining. I got burnt pretty bad so unless it drops again I'm done trading.  Wink
Activity: 131

legendary
Can you add Chunky to the list of pools on the website?

If you're looking for a place to mine digibyte, come check us out:

http://pool.chunky.ms/dgb
 -no fees
 -vardiff
 -pplns
 -great community

#chunky on freenode
We ill add it! Working on website updates!
Jump to: