Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1677. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Simple question for my future shop

What would you buy with DGB ? Goods or services ? Smiley
Activity: 98
Wow...Mooncoin added to Cryptsy. with nothing more than a wordpress-blog website, no forums, no mobile wallets, no nothing...hahaha...BigVern FAIL.

There were a lot of giveaways to get people to support mooncoin being added to Cryptsy as well though.

I'm betting a little palm greasing had something to do with it too.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Running the newest wallet working great. Thank you dev team.

Glad to hear it!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Wow...Mooncoin added to Cryptsy. with nothing more than a wordpress-blog website, no forums, no mobile wallets, no nothing...hahaha...BigVern FAIL.

I guess there was huge reward.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

There were a lot of giveaways to get people to support mooncoin being added to Cryptsy as well though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Running the newest wallet working great. Thank you dev team.
Activity: 98
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Smells like saucy success. Congratulations to DigiByte team. Gone sleep happy, never sold a coin, I am just in trade break.
legendary
While a great idea, we ourselves did not signup for Thunderclap as we will not allow a third party to make Posts on Facebook or on Twitter through our account. Will not all it with personal accounts either.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I gotta say... Looking at the market prices this morning, I'm feeling quite pleased with my decision to stay mining it this last week. I do wish the damn chinese carrier pigeons would bring my *%^* risers so I can quit staring at a half dozen 7950's sitting in boxes...sigh.
I heard that shipments from china will start using horse couriers in a few months... Maybe that'll help increase the speed'  Wink
Activity: 112
48 of 100, 9 days left.

Support your favourite coin!

This is all well and good, but whoa... Thunderclap, invasive much?

Not as bad on Facebook:

Windows Wallet Download With QR Code Support Now Available: Not a mandatory update.

Windows Wallet DigiByte.co: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/crypto/DigiByte-Win-1.0.0.zip
Windows Wallet Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!VIxHGRJQ!6dKForQ4Vof8YEQ9OawS0EV4S3JbhuEgWnRwn6sx1sA

As always make sure to back up your wallet before upgrading!

Make sure to copy all dll's over!

File -> Backup Wallet -> Select Location & Name -> Save

Typical Wallet.dat Location: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte

Thanks dev team. You guys rock!
legendary
Windows Wallet Download With QR Code Support Now Available: Not a mandatory update.

Windows Wallet DigiByte.co: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/crypto/DigiByte-Win-1.0.0.zip
Windows Wallet Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!VIxHGRJQ!6dKForQ4Vof8YEQ9OawS0EV4S3JbhuEgWnRwn6sx1sA

As always make sure to back up your wallet before upgrading!

Make sure to copy all dll's over!

File -> Backup Wallet -> Select Location & Name -> Save

Typical Wallet.dat Location: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
We did well today. The price was pumped from 119 satoshi to 240.

Tomorrow I am inviting all of you to ride with me to the moon and beyond.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Yeah the exchange is good. I love it too Smiley

But why lower the price when it is 239 to 219? That's insane you know. The lowest sell order was 239 and then 219. That's 8% of the price.

I don't get it why someone would do that.  

I've also found it interesting that the buy orders are starting to outnumber the sell orders... So for the few that are taking that 8% hit... they are really missing out on a great opportunity...
awesome marketmanipulation shown on coinmarket.

Actually the trade design of CoinMarket prevents a lot of the manipulation you see on the other exchanges.
It does not allow coin to be purchased for more than the current lowest sale, so in my mind, it keeps it far more legit than the larger exchanges do.
Every purchase is a real purchase, so no one can go in and say buy 10 DGB for 1 BTC to boost the price.
I've been talking on and off with them and quite a few people using the exchange and most seem to love the design.
Not to mention... THIS IS JUST BETA!! It's going to get even better!

Yeah the exchange is good. I love it too Smiley

But why lower the price when it is 239 to 219? That's insane you know. The lowest sell order was 239 and then 219. That's 8% of the price.

I don't get it why someone would do that. 
Activity: 23

Actually the trade design of CoinMarket prevents a lot of the manipulation you see on the other exchanges.
It does not allow coin to be purchased for more than the current lowest sale, so in my mind, it keeps it far more legit than the larger exchanges do.
Every purchase is a real purchase, so no one can go in and say buy 10 DGB for 1 BTC to boost the price.
I've been talking on and off with them and quite a few people using the exchange and most seem to love the design.
Not to mention... THIS IS JUST BETA!! It's going to get even better!
Activity: 42
The price just exploded  Shocked

I've been watching that as well...
CoinMarket is really doing a FANTASTIC job!!

Now would be the time to buy in for folks that haven't yet... it only gonna go up from here Cheesy

+1

TO THE MOON!

Also, pickaxe will return in about 1 month Wink
Activity: 42
1% fee.
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional Payout
SSD cloud hosting
auto-payment
20 network confirmation
salt user passwords