Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1783. (Read 3058512 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i'm not affiliated in any way to this pool but i would thoroughly recommend them. great help from the team. i've been mining with them since launch and they had a few problems as did all other pools. all sorted without drama. very helpful and honest.
 give em a go.... get-by.com
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Hello!

Just found this coin. Great OP. Missed out on give away Sad

Have 0 coins and 0 transactions.

Anyone so kind to hook me up with some to get started?

DMGC49tUzNwy8ETDCojLgLUQWo2P2ZaGDR
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at http://dgb.luckyminers.com
Come join! We already mined 4 MILLION coins!

Pools offers:
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I like the whole concept of Digibyte, and it's great designed! Good job devs Smiley Hope to see Digibyte on exchanges like Cryptsy in few days Smiley

Regards

We don't want DGB to be the next pump and dump coin, do we? Let it grow with normal speed, better for the value. (stability)
That's true, that's what I was thinking about Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I like the whole concept of Digibyte, and it's great designed! Good job devs Smiley Hope to see Digibyte on exchanges like Cryptsy in few days Smiley

Regards

We don't want DGB to be the next pump and dump coin, do we? Let it grow with normal speed, better for the value. (stability)
Activity: 130
Merit: 109

Regards

I agree this coin is moving fast!

DApGXkeUqms5sCkrDKdvdbbKtvg6zpTdDY
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
I'm going to sleep Smiley
If anyone is looking for a small but great pool, check out our pool @ dgb.Get-By.com.
Activity: 18

Regards
Activity: 42

http://www.pickaxe.cc/digi/

Still the biggest pool! We have been stable mining non stop since launch!

0% Fee for everyone. Mining should be fun. Taxes are not. So we don't charge taxes, makes it more fun  Kiss
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional Payout! Actually earns you more coins than PPLNS.
We pay FULL BLOCK VALUE!
Hosted on a series of fast, managed servers! Close to 100% uptime. There was a slight hickup at launch which took 2 mins.
No wasted hashpower!
Finding blocks every 3 minutes!

You can already register here:
http://www.pickaxe.cc/digi/

0% FEE, COMPLETELY FREE!  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
Out of all the millions of coins released recently, I do think this has a chance to establish itself. No rush to get on an exchange. Just focus on expanding the userbase and raising awareness and the exchanges will come calling.
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
In that birth night, DGB and ALN and USDe were born all within a few hours but with a very very different feeling about each of them. While those latter two were really chaotic, DGBs birth was smooth and ... elegant.
Can someone explain the difference to me? Where do these huge differences in stability come from?
thx

Please donate: DTuzFT59wWSZY2jShUnPYNZMpAMSbNzHBj

It wasn't perfect right at launch, but relatively speaking I think things went well Smiley

---

If anyone is looking for an alternative pool, we're still mining away @ dgb.Get-By.com
akd
Activity: 86
In that birth night, DGB and ALN and USDe were born all within a few hours but with a very very different feeling about each of them. While those latter two were really chaotic, DGBs birth was smooth and ... elegant.
Can someone explain the difference to me? Where do these huge differences in stability come from?
thx

Please donate: DTuzFT59wWSZY2jShUnPYNZMpAMSbNzHBj
Activity: 84
250,000 DGB bounty for translating this entire thread (front page) to a new language and posting it into the appropriate language section on BitcoinTalk. French, Russian and French already done. Any other language up for grabs!

Norwegian translation is done Shocked) Posted in the appropriate Scandinavia section.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibyte-dgb-en-professionel-kryptovaluta-na-igang-415041

Took me several hours to translate.

DJDyFiUHqUMtmsHrVirodgM456dfpPft85
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Plugged you guys on whirlpool.net.au (Australia biggest tech forum) really have faith in this coin! http://whrl.pl/RdPqh6
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
DigiByte looking good...

Very slick start - hoping it does well and finds its place amongst the 'cacophony' of AltCoins!

Now setting up to mine but wanted to share my generic portable USB wallet tip that many will already know but many won't!

If anyone is aware of any security reason NOT to do this then please shout!

Don't forget - encrypting wallet, backing up, and also keeping an eye on the integrity of any USB drive is essential.

This should work on WIN XP upward but I've only used it on XP and Win 8/8.1

1) Grab a good quality USB Stick of 8gb or more (I use 16gb)

2) Create Directories (can be any names of your choosing but use common sense):

[DRIVE LETTER]:\DATA\Digibyte
[DRIVE LETTER]:\APP

3) Unzip the DigiByte wallet (DigiByte-Win-1.0.zip) into \APP so you should have something like [DRIVE LETTER]:\APP\DigiByte-Win-1.0\digibyte-qt.exe (plus all the other files .dll's etc.

4) Create a new text file in the root of the USB Drive - call it whatever you like such as 'startDGB.bat'

5) Then using notepad (or your preferred text editor) edit the file as follows:

Code:
set THISDRIVE=%CD%
start %THISDRIVE%APP\DigiByte-Win-1.0\digibyte-qt.exe -datadir=%THISDRIVE%DATA\Digibyte
pause

The 'pause' will leave the command prompt waiting for you to 'press any key to continue' which will close the DOS window.

6) Save the edited 'startDGB.bat' file (double click it)

7) Providing you have got the paths exactly right, a command (DOS) window should open and the wallet should fire up (first time open should create the data files in the \DATA\Digibyte directory. Navigate to check. 

Cool Be patient as the wallet can take a few minutes to show itself and often sits behind other windows on your desktop

*** THIS IS JUST A TIP - IT WORKS FOR ME BUT NO GUARANTEES AS TO ITS FUNCTIONALITY WHATSOEVER!!! ***

If helpful, donations always welcome: DGB Address: DN66SUcv8tLrBsKnTCCpFm93wERiPzsLSZ

Activity: 77
This coin looks really promising.
Time to mine some before diff. goes up.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
join my DigiByte pool
http://digi.morecoins.org/
0% fee for first 100 users. stratum+tcp, prop, SSD hosting

Hey pm'd you..My account got locked, hoping you can reset it for me?
Activity: 29
Jump to: