Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1784. (Read 3058512 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Start mining at www.pickaxe.cc

FAST servers
Stratum with Vardiff
Proportional payout
0% FEE!
pool efficiency 99%!

www.pickaxe.cc

Our pool has now mined over 9.000.000 digibytes ! Join and get your share!

All payments processed every minute ! Blocks are found quickly as we have over 30% of the net. Hashrate
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Well, this is the only new coin i really like. All others are just pump & dump. Well organized you guys!
Activity: 12
Great work guys, let's increase the hash rate and continue the good start!
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
This dev team is awesome! Such a solid release, holding cos I reckon this coin will blow up Cheesy
Activity: 40
Signatured up to the max!

How much longer does the double block reward last?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
If we see some DigiByte addresses or pro DigiByte material in peoples signature lines random bounties will be given out!

Added ages ago.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
If we see some DigiByte addresses or pro DigiByte material in peoples signature lines random bounties will be given out!

Added!
Not sure how to make the bigger blue text though :s
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Looks like DB is growing   Roll Eyes
Activity: 440
Hello all, very happy to follow the coin ! I have been mining for 2 days now with 16kh/s CPU, only getting 1000 a day. If giveaway is running or anyone have something to spare i would be very happy ! Thanks to the devs for all the work ! DGB: DPgPnumsTuD4gAk19AmZnsmG7nn693hzUp
legendary
Activity: 840
I'm mining @luckyminer. Is it normal i only get "33000" coins per day @500 kh/s?
Activity: 378
This will go big! Still mining (~100k mined already)
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Just exported the address list from the giveaway wallet. At this point we have given out over 25 million DigiByte to over 500 unique wallet addresses. So that's an average wallet balance of 50,000 DigiByte for 500 separate people. We are sure there are more accounts out there with over 7000 hits on the website now! We are pleased to be getting such good disbursement in just over a day!

If you need translation to spanishi could help, please contact with me if needed
Activity: 16
Activity: 56
Just a little suggestion, push for games and things to spread it rapidly, or not, just my thoughts, hoping this coin stays as wide spread as it seems to be already. Smiley
And if you are looking to buy, pm an offer, if the price is right I may part with some :p
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I have 0.45 (0.49 cryptsy transfer) on cryptsy. I wish to buy DGB. Please send your offers to PM. Will send first if you afraid.
Activity: 42
Start mining at www.pickaxe.cc

FAST servers
Stratum with Vardiff
Proportional payout
0% FEE!
pool efficiency 99%!

www.pickaxe.cc

Our pool has now mined over 9.000.000 digibytes ! Join and get your share!

All payments processed every minute ! Blocks are found quickly as we have over 30% of the net. Hashrate
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
Better mine all you can before the block reward haves to 8,000 DGB at block 5760. Just over 1000 blocks to go. About 18 hours!
legendary
Activity: 1316

Digibyte has now been added to:

https://www.miningpool.co

Vardiff Stratum
Custom made front and backend
Lots of stats
Dedicated Stratum servers

Miners who already have used MiningPool.co enable Digibyte via your settings page https://www.miningpool.co/account/settings

Happy Mining!

Smiley

Also, to get the pool going, 5000 bonus to first 5 block finders!

Mining for the Bonus.. Smiley

Thanks - when the first 5 blocks are found I will pay the bonus.

First 3 bonus block finders are Zircer, avitela and teego. Will add you bonuses to your accounts later today!

Last 2 unique bonus block winners were:

Kalfaffel and offline

Have added 5000 DGB to those 5 accounts.

https://www.miningpool.co is running very smoothly - come and join us!

Smiley
Jump to: