Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1785. (Read 3058512 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
Could this be another one from the same Earthcoin and Luck7coin dev?  Almost the same premine, low starting diff, plus same extra bonus formula for the first 3 days.

Perfect formula to get on the same exchange too.  Just rename and relaunch with new icons! Smiley

We are a completely different team and have nothing to do with those coins. This project has been in the works since the run up around thanksgiving. We wished we could of launched sooner but wanted to make sure we had our ducks in a row. Plus all of us have full time jobs to contend with.
Activity: 222
Just exported the address list from the giveaway wallet. At this point we have given out over 25 million DigiByte to over 500 unique wallet addresses. So that's an average wallet balance of 50,000 DigiByte for 500 separate people. We are sure there are more accounts out there with over 7000 hits on the website now! We are pleased to be getting such good disbursement in just over a day!

Oh how I missing my 50K =(

DEC8a3CXeySvSEomiKuohV5EvksRSESGsW
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Could this be another one from the same Earthcoin and Luck7coin dev?  Almost the same premine, low starting diff, plus same extra bonus formula for the first 3 days.

Perfect formula to get on the same exchange too.  Just rename and relaunch with new icons! Smiley
Activity: 42
Start mining at www.pickaxe.cc

FAST servers
Stratum with Vardiff
Proportional payout
0% FEE!
pool efficiency 99%!

www.pickaxe.cc
Activity: 125
great job, i see a bright future for this coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
With over 330 Twitter followers, 100+ Facebook likes, 7,000 page-views on the website and 13,300 forum thread views in the first 36 hours DigiByte is off to a great start!
legendary
Honestly, I would rather see more languages/expansion of the coin more then exchanges.  It's human nature that a part of the people doing this will dump and move on. 

OTOH, if a coin doesn't get on an exchange (particularly cryptsy) within a particular timespan, people can lose interest and one of the various other coins.
Also we feel by getting on sooner rather than later we can avoid a big mining dump as has been seen with other coins. We want the price to stabilize and begin a nice steady rise to main stream transactions for goods and services.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2791
Shitcoin Minimalist
Honestly, I would rather see more languages/expansion of the coin more then exchanges.  It's human nature that a part of the people doing this will dump and move on. 

OTOH, if a coin doesn't get on an exchange (particularly cryptsy) within a particular timespan, people can lose interest and one of the various other coins.
legendary
Give away thread closed. Look forward to another some time in the next 48 hours! Let's get DigiByte in as many hands as possible! Thank you to everyone for your support. Today has been very productive. A few more days and lets try and get listed on some exchanges!
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
im finishing the Portuguese translation, you can see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=414752.new#new

edit: almost two hours doing it lol Wink
Awesome, thank you! Coins sent!
received 250k DGB many thanks! already finished, work is done! great day! wow
legendary
im finishing the Portuguese translation, you can see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=414752.new#new

Awesome, thank you! Coins sent!
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel

MOAR COINS FOR ME!
DPQvC7hEut38FtiW9gNGS55Go4ZjnhqHvt
legendary
Just exported the address list from the giveaway wallet. At this point we have given out over 25 million DigiByte to over 500 unique wallet addresses. So that's an average wallet balance of 50,000 DigiByte for 500 separate people. We are sure there are more accounts out there with over 7000 hits on the website now! We are pleased to be getting such good disbursement in just over a day!
Activity: 222
DEC8a3CXeySvSEomiKuohV5EvksRSESGsW

Nice coin. Hope next giveway is coming.
how much network confirmations and confirmations is enough for pool configuration?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
DTyEV78dTqEqieTeuspkknkoRazg8YAHjS

Interesting coin. I'll have to keep my eye on it. If there's a giveaway going on, it'd be nice to get some.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I'm going to buy a mining rig with 4 280x, I already bought one from sapphire, but now sapphire are sold out everywhere. Will it cause any problems if I buy the other three produced by gigabyte?

Buy 3xR9 290. (850 Kh/s each without overtune)
Jump to: