Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1787. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Being able to directly purchase something with a DigiByte will cement the coins value and it's future. Fingers crossed the devs of this coin can pull that off.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Remember to write about DigiByte on other non-crypto forums as well!

DLT6nCw3YazVvLcvfk4ibYYVVnjFtANX2s
Activity: 8
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
very soon yet, let the difficulty grow strong and the network be very stable past 1GH (network) than this coin fly like a eagle! adopt the stuff related to release and the coin will bring real value and not a hype! it deservs a great start for a exchange! the time is the key!
Activity: 154
Have you guys submitted an request to add Digi to coinedup/cryptsy? Anywhere I can vote for yes?

DTzBvdgqFKvAe9kTXb4Uv3DM3RbMNmqysw

Yes please! Smiley

DGfJ23C1uVeX9xvcSBn3keYMgYiTfdkcRv
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
I am adding absolutely nothing to this thread except that I put my Digi addy in my sig and bumping it.

Good job! Ill join in

hah, at this rate we'll be at page 100 by the end of the night Smiley

Yeah, seems like the give aways worked

People tend to really like free stuff, myself included. Its a compulsion, and one I personally can't manage a fight against.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
If we see some DigiByte addresses or pro DigiByte material in peoples signature lines random bounties will be given out!
cool! bring on! nice coin i hope DigiByte get mainstream very fast!
Activity: 14
I am adding absolutely nothing to this thread except that I put my Digi addy in my sig and bumping it.

Good job! Ill join in

Yeah, seems like the give aways worked

Activity: 26
You should remove HackShard from the Pool list in the OP. The pool is closed. Stratum is off and its only online for payouts:

ATTENTION: ★☆ PLEASE ENABLE AUTO PAYOUTS!!☆★ Server has been shutdown due to lack of usage of this coin. Please withdraw all currency by 1/20/2014 or you will surrender it to the pool.
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev

Good job! Ill join in

Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
PickAxe: I can't seem to connect to my worker anymore, cgminer just says "Dead". Still I see people are mining there, and I'm pretty sure I don't have a typo in my pool url. Smiley

EDIT: added a new pool with exactly same info, and now it works huh  Shocked  maybe cgminer issue.

Good job! Ill join in
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154

My account is locked . you can unlock it ?

Write to support http://dgb.get-by.com/index.php?page=contactform

Don't forget to say hello to Samantha.
Hi I cant' cast out becuase wrong pin. Did you lock my  pin too?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
oh what the heck, added address to sig and maybe ill get something
Have you guys submitted an request to add Digi to coinedup/cryptsy? Anywhere I can vote for yes?

We have tweeted at them, but no we have not requested it yet. We would like to get on an exchange as soon as possible. We plan on doing a couple more giveaways, one of which we be to send a request to your favorite exchange.

That sounds like a good plan, maybe make people post a screenshot of the upvote so you know they really did it?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
well, i will not put my DGB in my signature
i received too much allready, from the french translation and the giveaway !
thanks you Digibyte, and i'm ready to integrate the french translation in your
website if you want to
Will get back to you on that! Thanks again!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

We have tweeted at them, but no we have not requested it yet. We would like to get on an exchange as soon as possible. We plan on doing a couple more giveaways, one of which we be to send a request to your favorite exchange.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well, i will not put my DGB in my signature
i received too much allready, from the french translation and the giveaway !
thanks you Digibyte, and i'm ready to integrate the french translation in your
website if you want to

french translation updated with last infos
Jump to: