Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1786. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I'm going to buy a mining rig with 4 280x, I already bought one from sapphire, but now sapphire are sold out everywhere. Will it cause any problems if I buy the other three produced by gigabyte?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Hell, I overslept russian translation.

Just reading all the crap I posted due to sleep deprivation and my hair stand on end  Shocked
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
DAVgky8F8AwEVwGFLtQqYPCeGESW6oYtJ3

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
My address seems to have a zero balance

DJfgEDmWTVr5wnYE7SuDmSpoR1vNzfTREC

It saddens me greatly
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi , Great coin with great succes in the futur for sure I promote it to my friends Smiley

DDueSkTLdE52EGWjYuDvYdjwaJ57oLAz9B (Donate a few would make me happy I ve got hacked).

See you guys on Crypsty  Cheesy
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
Has anyone compiled the wallet locally on ubuntu?

git clone source(from github)
cd digibyte/src
make -f makefile.unix digibyted

Having issues getting this to compile properly, so it creates a .digibyte folder so the daemon/wallet can be run on the command line.

What exactly are the errors?  Its likely a dependency issue.  You can pm me and when I get some time in a bit I'll give you a hand
Activity: 70
Has anyone compiled the wallet locally on ubuntu?

git clone source(from github)
cd digibyte/src
make -f makefile.unix digibyted

Having issues getting this to compile properly, so it creates a .digibyte folder so the daemon/wallet can be run on the command line.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Altcoin Mania!!!
This community is awesome, I'm glad to be part of it. Looking forward to the future developments from this great team. This has been one of the most fair launches I've seen in months. Great job guys.

Keep spreading the word about DGB!
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
just to make it clear, Portuguese is not spanish, two distinct languages.
Activity: 84
250,000 DGB bounty for translating this entire thread (front page) to a new language and posting it into the appropriate language section on BitcoinTalk. French, Russian and French already done. Any other language up for grabs!

Danish is done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=414547.new#new

Smiley

nice !
still have some english on it !

Yeah, just tried cleaning it up, see any more that I missed?
all good now !
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Honestly, I would rather see more languages/expansion of the coin more then exchanges.  It's human nature that a part of the people doing this will dump and move on. 
Activity: 130
Merit: 109

....even better cryptsy!

DApGXkeUqms5sCkrDKdvdbbKtvg6zpTdDY
Activity: 130
Merit: 109
This should be on coinedup soon hopefully.

Although i'm a longterm holder.

DApGXkeUqms5sCkrDKdvdbbKtvg6zpTdDY
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
working on Portuguese trasnlation!
Activity: 28
250,000 DGB bounty for translating this entire thread (front page) to a new language and posting it into the appropriate language section on BitcoinTalk. French, Russian and French already done. Any other language up for grabs!

Smiley

nice !

Yeah, just tried cleaning it up, see any more that I missed?
Activity: 64
I wish i could have made the spanish traslation before, the current is incomplete =(

still congratz to the guy who got the 250k bounty

Let me know if you need any help with spanish
Activity: 84

Smiley

nice !
Activity: 28

Smiley
Activity: 112
Remember to write about DigiByte on other non-crypto forums as well!

DLT6nCw3YazVvLcvfk4ibYYVVnjFtANX2s

I've been trying to get Facebook friends involved the type of people that would never mine a coin in a million years. I've converted a few to the idea of free money but they have been hard work so far.
Jump to: