Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 396. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
I do not have registered on telegram- can You tell what on that telegram posted? Wink  Any news? And what about DGB @ Minecraft news- somewhere was written that in end of october there will be news?
 Thanks in advance.

you can try https://telegram.org/ web-version or PC/MAC/linux
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
I do not have registered on telegram- can You tell what on that telegram posted? Wink  Any news? And what about DGB @ Minecraft news- somewhere was written that in end of october there will be news?
 Thanks in advance.
Activity: 616
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
i just said :" people give a look at the last road map, then think what you want."

every time big investor that never come... just for pump the price for the market maker... then dump with no news... what was done with the last road map ? the answer is nothing... just a pump then dump in your face... and now a new road map comming ? LOL

before talking about the road map , do the last road map and talk who are the last 20 big investor LOLLL

sorry DGB team... but tell some truth and stop with your fake rumors and something real for one time... STOP with all your bullshit.
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
I just have this to say about litecoingva. Click his name where his avatar should be, he does not have one. Then when his details come up at the bottom of the screen click ‘show previous posts from this person’ and read them. You should find at least Seven pages of his BULLSH!T, in case he suddenly decides to delete them.  Then and only then decide if you want to take any kind of advice off this person, he has done nothing but try to deliberately undermine this project for what feels like forever and I personally am just sick of it!  Likewise, do the same for people like Myriadcoins and see what they have done for even the projects they pretend to support!

I will not suggest that the crypto world is not filled with people trying to get your BTC off you and many of them are prepared to say or do anything in their power to do that!

DigiByte is a genuine project demonstrating the power and capabilities of this technology headed up by a real person, Jared Tate. Jared and his team have worked tirelessly to develop and promote DigiByte and have made progress in places even Bitcoin has feared to tread. We have a great future ahead of us but we do need your help and support as well as investment to make things happen.
If you are looking for a “get rich quick scheme” go look elsewhere, we have real long term ambitions and goals with a proven and demonstrable track record for nearly three years now and we intend to continue relentlessly on this path.

Now is a good time to buy DGB, it is clearly has much support around the low 50’s and this is where you should attempt to purchase it, always near the bottom trend. Do not buy any coin because it has suddenly increased in value, you are just asking to be burnt!

Buy some DigiByte, no more than you could afford to lose because all crypto comes with risk, and actively join in and participate within our community to help create a better future for the entire world. DigiByte offers some real and obvious advantages over unjust systems like fractional reserve banking for example and is creating disruptive technology in many other areas too.

Research your investments well and we hope you will be along to join us, we have an active and growing community over in Telegram which currently boasts over 450 members already so if you take crypto seriously, take us seriously and ignore petty small minded people deliberately attempting to undermine all of our hard work,  whatever their reasons!

Well said, I have seen my fair share of bitcointalk trollish retards attack bryce to know not to listen to them, Keep up the good work jumbley and everyone involved in DGB. Nobody takes trolls on a forum serious anyway.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
I just have this to say about litecoingva. Click his name where his avatar should be, he does not have one. Then when his details come up at the bottom of the screen click ‘show previous posts from this person’ and read them. You should find at least Seven pages of his BULLSH!T, in case he suddenly decides to delete them.  Then and only then decide if you want to take any kind of advice of this person, he has done nothing but try to deliberately undermine this project for what feels like forever and I personally am just sick of it!  Likewise, do the same for people like Myriadcoins and see what they have done for even the projects they pretend to support!

I will not suggest that the crypto world is not filled with people trying to get your BTC off you and many of them are prepared to say or do anything in their power to do that!

DigiByte is a genuine project demonstrating the power and capabilities of this technology headed up by a real person, Jared Tate. Jared and his team have worked tirelessly to develop and promote DigiByte and have made progress in places even Bitcoin has feared to tread. We have a great future ahead of us but we do need your help and support as well as investment to make things happen.
If you are looking for a “get rich quick scheme” go look elsewhere, we have real long term ambitions and goals with a proven and demonstrable track record for nearly three years now and we intend to continue relentlessly on this path.

Now is a good time to buy DGB, it is clearly has much support around the low 50’s and this is where you should attempt to purchase it, always near the bottom trend. Do not buy any coin because it has suddenly increased in value, you are just asking to be burnt!

Buy some DigiByte, no more than you could afford to lose because all crypto comes with risk, and actively join in and participate within our community to help create a better future for the entire world. DigiByte offers some real and obvious advantages over unjust systems like fractional reserve banking for example and is creating disruptive technology in many other areas too.

Research your investments well and we hope you will be along to join us, we have an active and growing community over in Telegram which currently boasts over 450 members already so if you take crypto seriously, take us seriously and ignore petty small minded people deliberately attempting to undermine all of our hard work,  whatever their reasons!

Very well said. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I just have this to say about litecoingva. Click his name where his avatar should be, he does not have one. Then when his details come up at the bottom of the screen click ‘show previous posts from this person’ and read them. You should find at least Seven pages of his BULLSH!T, in case he suddenly decides to delete them.  Then and only then decide if you want to take any kind of advice off this person, he has done nothing but try to deliberately undermine this project for what feels like forever and I personally am just sick of it!  Likewise, do the same for people like Myriadcoins and see what they have done for even the projects they pretend to support!

Research your investments well and we hope you will be along to join us, we have an active and growing community over in Telegram which currently boasts over 450 members already so if you take crypto seriously, take us seriously and ignore petty small minded people deliberately attempting to undermine all of our hard work,  whatever their reasons!
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
some people are on the wrong side of the waves...

When will be those news about roadmap? 
Activity: 210
It's your choice when you want to buy in high.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
some people are on the wrong side of the waves...

Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
in the last roadmap jared talk about 20 big investor and other shit project... what was done ? NOTHING... and about the 20 investor ? did you all forget about this song ? lolll
and now a new road map and still investor Huh  LOLL

please ppl stop to give your money to fake guys and invest in real project. dont get scammed by this DGB trap. you will get raped by all DGB team and be the noobs DGB's bitch... sure that jumley and other are allways enthusiastic and talk about long term... they are happy with your btc. WAKE UP

When i hear about jared news i think about this cutie little bitches getting attention showing their little ass letting you think you will fuck them. it's the same strategy.. i call this the strategy of the little bitch lolll
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
My problem is with setting a date if you have no chance of meeting it.  If you miss a Friday deadline and come back with a date of Monday, you should be fairly certain if you are only delaying that much.  Now it's not coming Wednesday, so clearly the dates are being picked out of thin air.  I have no problem waiting, but don't set release dates if you are clueless how long it will take.  Just release the shit when it's ready.  Fake hype is bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Sorted out pretty quick, like Friday---> Monday---> who the hell knows when?  What a shitbag scamming bastard Dev. 

Dude!! clam down!!!

During beta testing bugs get prioritized and resolved so your bug might be not be at the top of the list. It is also possible that the bug is not easy to fix and they are working hard behind the scenes. Also, they have limited resources. If you can't wait for the bug to get resolved, please do us and yourself a favor and distance yourself from DGB. We don't need this kind of negativity around here  Wink

What about the $250k investment? That can't be finished.

The coins what 2 years old? Just out of curiosity just how far do you think $250k goes? Maybe you could put a mock expenditure up to show how long it should take to drain funds. Being serious here.

In the grand scheme of things when you have 10 team members, events, flights etc it really doesn't go that far. Its not a large sum of money. For 1 person yes it is but for teams its not really when you take all expenditures into consideration. Compared to lots of other coins and ico's etc e.g. dao the funds raised on dgb for $250k really isn't much.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Great work Team Digibyte and i really mean that please do ignore others frustration with the delayed Road map in this group i know what they say can be discouraging but Digibyte is on a mission.

I still don't mind waiting till the end of the month for the road map as I and many of the loyal Digibyte community members are here for the long term and not some pump.

Congratulations again on the recent event attended and I'm sure you have meet some very interesting people.

The real adoption by merchants will come soon as the Digibyte gaming community is growing and growing and merchants will be able to see a vast number of people ready to exchange their coins for some great products in time.

I will always follow this team and you always have my support i do buy Digibyte where i can and when i can.

Thanks again guys

And I'm still proud of you and the team Smiley
Activity: 85
Sorted out pretty quick, like Friday---> Monday---> who the hell knows when?  What a shitbag scamming bastard Dev. 

Dude!! clam down!!!

During beta testing bugs get prioritized and resolved so your bug might be not be at the top of the list. It is also possible that the bug is not easy to fix and they are working hard behind the scenes. Also, they have limited resources. If you can't wait for the bug to get resolved, please do us and yourself a favor and distance yourself from DGB. We don't need this kind of negativity around here  Wink
Activity: 559
Merit: 508

Dude shutup, Although you do see me asking what is going on as-well just because you don't get a reward for 3 days does not mean he is a shitty dev, like others have said it is in beta, quit getting angry cause your handouts did not arrive.

You resort to name calling and are probably scum of the earth. Find yourself some friends and stop lurking this forum if that's all you will bring to the table.
Activity: 71
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
In the first post (Announcement post), the image link that says 'check out digibyte gaming' doesn't actually take you to https://digibytegaming.com/ but rather https://digibyte.co//portfolios ....just letting someone (that might be able to fix that) know  Wink
Jump to: