Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 398. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hey guys few quick questions please.

1 - Why does the diff keep jumping all the time with DGB? I notice just now it was around 200, then straight to 1000 then back to 500?.

2 - When is the next halving for DGB?

3 - Are all 5 algos here to stay? I dont want to invest in a miner and find that a algo gets removed.

Difficulty jumps around because mining does. Sometimes people bring hired guns to the party and the hashing on any particular algorithm can double or even treble for periods.

Digibyte does not halve like bitcoin but continuously, new DigiByte production decreases by 1% every month.

I am not aware of any current plan to change any of the algorithms mining DigiByte but I am sure that if the devs  and community felt it necessary, then this could happen.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Hey guys few quick questions please.

1 - Why does the diff keep jumping all the time with DGB? I notice just now it was around 200, then straight to 1000 then back to 500?.

2 - When is the next halving for DGB?

3 - Are all 5 algos here to stay? I dont want to invest in a miner and find that a algo gets removed.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
Has the road map been delayed until Monday?  Is there still big news coming Friday (today)?

It's good digibyte is doing a roadmap, worked for Gulden. Must follow what works in the industry.

These things don't have a habit of repeating themselves and it has worked for Gulden with the whales on bittrex having picked up on this, to impress the poloniex traders dgb will need something fresh.
I recommend calling the roadmap something like this. "DigiByte Blockchain Development Program" 

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
From Jared on Telegram:

Jared Tate, [14.10.16 02:14]
Just to let everyone know I have been working around the clock on a project for some potential major DigiByte partners and have ran into some unexpected issues (bug bashing).  So I have not finished the complete road map and write up for everyone. Most likely I will get it out by Monday. I also would like to mention we have a working test v 4.13 DigiByte core wallet (0.13 bitcoin core merge).

YC

Dev seems very busy -thats good! Wink

3 days its not big deal and He inform us about delay because he very busy with potential major partners. Its more important than 3 days delay on road map its just paper but investots even potential sounds better.
So relax and enjoy a weekend.
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
From Jared on Telegram:

Just to let everyone know I have been working around the clock on a project for some potential major DigiByte partners and have ran into some unexpected issues (bug bashing).  So I have not finished the complete road map and write up for everyone. Most likely I will get it out by Monday. I also would like to mention we have a working test v 4.13 DigiByte core wallet (0.13 bitcoin core merge).

YC
This is funny  Cheesy let everyone know ... I'm on the mars ... behind the moon ... only with access to Telegram ... big Investors ...  I can not write ... Money ... working 24/7... bitcointalk ... help ... --- ...  pump and out ...

I like the crypto world

"Just to let everyone know [...]".

FIFY
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
From Jared on Telegram:

Just to let everyone know I have been working around the clock on a project for some potential major DigiByte partners and have ran into some unexpected issues (bug bashing).  So I have not finished the complete road map and write up for everyone. Most likely I will get it out by Monday. I also would like to mention we have a working test v 4.13 DigiByte core wallet (0.13 bitcoin core merge).

YC

Dev seems very busy -thats good! Wink
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
From Jared on Telegram:

YC
This is funny  Cheesy let everyone know ... I'm on the mars ... behind the moon ... only with access to Telegram ... big Investors ...  I can not write ... Money ... working 24/7... bitcointalk ... help ... --- ...  pump and out ...

I like the crypto world

well considering bitcointalk is full of trolls and shitty users like you tons of devs do not come here very often if at all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
From Jared on Telegram:

YC

I like the crypto world
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
From Jared on Telegram:

Just to let everyone know I have been working around the clock on a project for some potential major DigiByte partners and have ran into some unexpected issues (bug bashing).  So I have not finished the complete road map and write up for everyone. Most likely I will get it out by Monday. I also would like to mention we have a working test v 4.13 DigiByte core wallet (0.13 bitcoin core merge).

YC
Activity: 637
Has the road map been delayed until Monday?  Is there still big news coming Friday (today)?

It's good digibyte is doing a roadmap, worked for Gulden. Must follow what works in the industry.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

almost complete reading this whole thing,all i saw is announcements of potential partners that turn out in months of silence

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Thank's jumbley that would make more sense if it is manually loaded, however it is still quite annoying. Tongue
I can understand the frustration especially if it became a regular occurrence. I hope you have taken the matter up in the help box at the gaming site.  Smiley

Will do, Again I really love the DGB project and thank you for everything you do jumbley, we could use more people like you in the community, the only two coins I've found with non toxic communities are DGB and UNO and for that i have to give you a HUGE A+++ on everything you do! Good job man.
legendary

Thank's jumbley that would make more sense if it is manually loaded, however it is still quite annoying. Tongue
I can understand the frustration especially if it became a regular occurrence. I hope you have taken the matter up in the help box at the gaming site.  Smiley
You guys clearly misread my post,

I apologize, I indeed misread it.
Still, I don't think it's a "scam like behaviour" because you got your DGB other day, right?
I'd bet it's just a random bug. Their sites/wallets are somewhat buggy from my experience, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, i love DGB and everything about it, I don't like arguing with you guys as we are all in the same boat I was just curious as to what causes it to get rejected like that, as it happens sometimes once a week or more, which can get annoying especially after grinding all those kills refreshing and seeing rejected = rage mode. Tongue

legendary
Why Everytime Prices go up, if you try to claim digibyte from the gaming site it gets rejected status and you then have to wait an entire second day to claim 1 days worth, I swear it's done purposely somewhat scam like behaviour IMO. If you claim you will pay a certain amount pay it, don't pull this type of shit everytime a price increase happens to make users slow down.

You have to wait extra second to claim exactly the same amount? Wow! What a scam! How will you recover from that loss?

You guys clearly misread my post, Every time dgb starts going up your payments will get rejected and you will have to wait 48 hours for its status to go from rejected to accepted blocking you from claiming any digibytes the following day meaning they only have to pay you once every 48 hours, i'm not complaining about the lowered amount i understand that. lol. And to the guy above this post, you are an idiot, when did i ever state i was selling any dgb?

Just overtime i have noticed it is a trend for the rejected thing to happen when prices go up, which to me appears like they do it on purpose to limit the amount of dgb peolpe can claim, so instead of once per day you can only claim once every two days. Which is a bit shady.
I don't know what has happened here but in the past payments get rejected when the payment wallet is empty. It may be that people play more when the price goes up and this happens quicker. I believe the wallet is manually loaded. I doubt it is a deliberate ploy to deprive players from their winnings.
You guys clearly misread my post,

I apologize, I indeed misread it.
Still, I don't think it's a "scam like behaviour" because you got your DGB other day, right?
I'd bet it's just a random bug. Their sites/wallets are somewhat buggy from my experience, so it wouldn't surprise me.
Why Everytime Prices go up, if you try to claim digibyte from the gaming site it gets rejected status and you then have to wait an entire second day to claim 1 days worth, I swear it's done purposely somewhat scam like behaviour IMO. If you claim you will pay a certain amount pay it, don't pull this type of shit everytime a price increase happens to make users slow down.

You have to wait extra second to claim exactly the same amount? Wow! What a scam! How will you recover from that loss?

You guys clearly misread my post, Every time dgb starts going up your payments will get rejected and you will have to wait 48 hours for its status to go from rejected to accepted blocking you from claiming any digibytes the following day meaning they only have to pay you once every 48 hours, i'm not complaining about the lowered amount i understand that. lol. And to the guy above this post, you are an idiot, when did i ever state i was selling any dgb?

Just overtime i have noticed it is a trend for the rejected thing to happen when prices go up, which to me appears like they do it on purpose to limit the amount of dgb peolpe can claim, so instead of once per day you can only claim once every two days. Which is a bit shady.

Sorry, missread post Smiley
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

Are you serious ?
I'll try to translate it for you :

Why everytime people see DGB price goes up, they all claim theirs on the website (39K users!)?
it's shit scam to get paid DGB for playing games ?

Man, get over it, go find something else to do.

You're obviously not getting the fact that DGB is trying to set an eco system going. Anf it's currently building up.
Why the fuck are you complaining like an impatient kid ?

You want to sell your DGB on polo because it's at 60+ ? Foolish, wait for it to be in common use.

Last advice, stop looking like ridiculous with this kind of stuff.
Jump to: