Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 399. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Why Everytime Prices go up, if you try to claim digibyte from the gaming site it gets rejected status and you then have to wait an entire second day to claim 1 days worth, I swear it's done purposely somewhat scam like behaviour IMO. If you claim you will pay a certain amount pay it, don't pull this type of shit everytime a price increase happens to make users slow down.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
So big sell walls. Only little by little they dissappear.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
dump to 50sat , i wanna buy  Cheesy

Digibyte has been good for trading for 5% profits, I have to make up for the coins I bought over 100sat during the last pump, buy in the 50s and sell in the 60s has been working well.

I bought more coins in the 50s, watch the price go back to 60 before the weekend for another 5-6% profit. I don't know how traders can be complaining.

Where You think is floor 50? Or Maybe it going to 40 sat for long time like last year?

Too many traders including some whales got caught out from the last pump and dump, they won't allow the price to fall further or they will stand to lose a lot of btc.

I will be making over 10% profit when it goes back to 60 this weekend Smiley Easy money. This coin has solid support, stop stressing.

It took a bit longer but BAM , this time I made 15% on the play money I use to trade dgb, getting close to regaining my fiat losses for buying over 100sat during the last pump.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Little move for DGB today, nice but still around 60 sats. may be DGB price will jump if there a big news for this coin. I'll patient to wait that.
Activity: 568
Merit: 703
i think that the future of digibyte is dead now...

FirstBlood is a peer-to-peer (p2p) gaming platform offering competitors the opportunity to win tokens by challenging each other to skill-based games like League of Legends, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and DOTA 2.

and after 3 years dgb only reward in 3 games... firstblood did and win the game round.

dgb RIP right now... no future for dgb in games

So for more than 2 years you've been saying that DGB is dead? Welcome to ignore list Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This is so cool, just found out about this coin, earn btc by playing games.

Thanks duds. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Chinese Bitcoin enthusiasts are also looking forward to Friday's good news!

http://btc12.com/thread-215.htm
Activity: 445
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
I'm with my DGB bag already has a few days, good news are coming!

DGB like stuck today on 57 sat...Maybe prepare new jump.. Huh
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
I'm with my DGB bag already has a few days, good news are coming!
legendary
How are the developments on this coin funded? Is there anything left of the premine or the 250k initial investment?
Activity: 427
Guys, only if you didn't know yet:

Jared Tate just announced a "state of DigiByte" report AND a roadmap release for friday in DGB Telegram group.

Twitter is just staring to spread the word:

https://twitter.com/JTKDGB/status/785468752905302016

https://twitter.com/Dennahz/status/785527276725268480

Price barely moved til now, think this will change til friday!

Thanks for this news. I hope this will bring back the attention to DGB that it deserves.
Nice to see new movements
legendary
Guys, only if you didn't know yet:

Jared Tate just announced a "state of DigiByte" report AND a roadmap release for friday in DGB Telegram group.

Twitter is just staring to spread the word:

https://twitter.com/JTKDGB/status/785468752905302016

https://twitter.com/Dennahz/status/785527276725268480

Price barely moved til now, think this will change til friday!

Thanks for this news. I hope this will bring back the attention to DGB that it deserves.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Maybe they are updating the site, they did say they are going to add a new game in the future, or maybe it is simply a server crashed at tehir host. Either way let's give them time to resolve problems, one day missed is not going to end the world.
So close we are to 50 sat on dgb...time to buy when no news Wink
Hope it hit 50 ..
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Maybe they are updating the site, they did say they are going to add a new game in the future, or maybe it is simply a server crashed at tehir host. Either way let's give them time to resolve problems, one day missed is not going to end the world.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
So the solo mining works? Good! I am happy!  Wink
yup! Me too

But left about two hours and I have no accepted share - is it normal in solo mining?

Your chance to mine solo on your cpu or gpu is low. I used to mine on tbf (the blocks factory) qubit pool with my cpu or sha256 with my asics.

I did it more for fun. Don't expect to win too many blocks unless you join a pool or have a higher hashrate.

I've made a million dgb with 3 monarchs at 2.6th.
DGB is easy to win blocks!

I mine with ~4 Gh/s - what is my chance?
Oh that's not much. I used a 25ghs one time and have won a block so you could after much time with 4ghs
Activity: 325
Activity: 325
So the solo mining works? Good! I am happy!  Wink
yup! Me too

But left about two hours and I have no accepted share - is it normal in solo mining?

Your chance to mine solo on your cpu or gpu is low. I used to mine on tbf (the blocks factory) qubit pool with my cpu or sha256 with my asics.

I did it more for fun. Don't expect to win too many blocks unless you join a pool or have a higher hashrate.

I've made a million dgb with 3 monarchs at 2.6th.
DGB is easy to win blocks!

I mine with ~4 Gh/s - what is my chance?
Jump to: