Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 439. (Read 3058816 times)

TTE
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
i note that in playstore digibitegaming is downloaded 1000 times and in the website you show more than 30000 player with more than 100 new gamers every day

You know that there will be automatically generated a wallet which will beused for payouts?
There is no need to download a wallet.

None of my friends have a seperate wallet. I'm the only one and I'm using the Core Wallet.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
I forget are you the guy who made Myriad or just an old backer?
this is not the subject...
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
I forget are you the guy who made Myriad or just an old backer?
legendary
Activity: 801
like ever a fake pump with fake buy wall and then dump... if this doesnt mean manipulating what is this pump...in poloniex when you ask trader about dgb they all tell that is a p&d coin.... why ever sells are more than buy ? very strange how this market go ahead...i note that in playstore digibitegaming is downloaded 1000 times and in the website you show more than 30000 player with more than 100 new gamers every day... strange to no see more wallet downloaded... and not refered in bizspark plus microsoft website... what is the truth behind dgb ? no news about conferences... and bitebi9 referenced in the digibyte official website when you know that it is the cryptsy founder that steal millions it make me confused about the serious of this coin....(https://digibyte.co/node/161)

I don't believe the figures on chrome are accurate. I see it saying 7000 users and the blockchain app itself has 17,000 users just over double... for blockchain itself. Don't think it is accurate - blockchain will have more, but I'd believe 30K for dgb.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
like ever a fake pump with fake buy wall and then dump... if this doesnt mean manipulating what is this pump...in poloniex when you ask trader about dgb they all tell that is a p&d coin.... why ever sells are more than buy ? very strange how this market go ahead...i note that in playstore digibitegaming is downloaded 1000 times and in the website you show more than 30000 player with more than 100 new gamers every day... strange to no see more wallet downloaded... and not refered in bizspark plus microsoft website... what is the truth behind dgb ? no news about conferences... and bitebi9 referenced in the digibyte official website when you know that it is the cryptsy founder that steal millions it make me confused about the serious of this coin....(https://digibyte.co/node/161)
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
im playing csgo and i always receive rewards thanks digibytegaming
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
I asked about pool.. anyone could answer me?  Roll Eyes

Any miners out there?  Qubit difficulty has been shooting up a ton.  How are the other algos doing?  I miss digistats =\ . 

I cant figure out if its all the new GTX 1080s coming out or theres more big mining farms pointing at DGB.
Sha has been pretty steady, relatively good I’d say with each algo chasing a share of around 1.2 million DGB per day. Without digistats, whattomine site probably has most information you might be looking for.
https://www.whattomine.com/coins/114-dgb-skein
https://www.whattomine.com/coins/112-dgb-groestl
https://www.whattomine.com/coins/115-dgb-qubit
https://www.whattomine.com/coins/113-dgb-sha-256
https://www.whattomine.com/coins/28-dgb-scrypt

legendary
Activity: 1310
"There was only one cryptocurrency I would own, and I'll be selling what little I have left on the next rebound."

Now, I'm not sure if this ONE cryptocurrency is BTC, DGB or NOBL but nor do I really care. Grin

It is pitty to see that HR has lost his interest in DGB. I remember the old good times...

curious: how is it that both of you have '826' activity but one is legendary member and one is a hero member?

Legendary is between about 750 and ~1000 posts.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I asked about pool.. anyone could answer me?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
"There was only one cryptocurrency I would own, and I'll be selling what little I have left on the next rebound."

Now, I'm not sure if this ONE cryptocurrency is BTC, DGB or NOBL but nor do I really care. Grin

It is pitty to see that HR has lost his interest in DGB. I remember the old good times...

curious: how is it that both of you have '826' activity but one is legendary member and one is a hero member?

See this
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608

Above activity level of 775 the point where one becomes "legendary" becomes random. Even I could in theory be legendary (with good RNG)

Edit: Jumbley only has activity of 588 though? (and both are "hero")
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
hi Digibyterz, pls pay attention to c-cex delisting,
maybe you don't give a shit but it's good to see DGB listed everywhere,
i'm sure this can be fixed by simple dev to exchange op conversation.

Should actually be celebrating a delist from C-Cex.

Ccex has thousands of traders and it's a pity if that is your opinion,it could lessen the reputation of digibyte
and of course a stable coin should be listed on top exchanges and ccex is one of the top exchanges some coins took months to get listed here..
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Well I have been around in Crypto for a fair few years & I have to say the lack of news/information/updates/Development from Digibyte leader is very disappointing indeed........Telegram is just another twitter copy thing just # tag this #tag that...no slack channel for DGB just this useless non informative Bitcointalk junk

Given jarred has gone to so many of these conference things i would expect some kind of update other than the usual "watch this space"
 "going to be an exciting year for Digibyte"

No wonder Digibyte has as much interest in the markets as watching paint dry.....its taken 2 year plus to get DGB price to stabilize at 0.00000050 ( $0.0003225 ) if this coin is meant to be estimated to be worth $10 it will be a lifetime to reach that......Jez maybe a lifetime for it to reach 50 cents at this rate......Jarred grow a set of balls mate give out some news lets get the ship sailing instead of playing the cards close to your chest all the time....sometimes you have to bluff to win the game
related
you are right. i suspect jared and his "team" bluffing people around dgb to help his self to have more btc... the coin never grow... lot of sells day for little buy. links in the website don't work since long time. nothing new except like you say " this year is a good year for dgb" or we are in discussion with 20 banks ... links in the website doesnt work like digistats and digiexplorer... cannot see the hashrate of the coin... and only fake buy wall that never buy... it seem a manipulate coin...

Let's see an official answer to that!

Still playing this market manipulation stuff ?

Glad to see you around.

No market manipulation. Just looking for a real answer to the questions. (The same fundamental questions I was formulating back in January and February BTW.)
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Well I have been around in Crypto for a fair few years & I have to say the lack of news/information/updates/Development from Digibyte leader is very disappointing indeed........Telegram is just another twitter copy thing just # tag this #tag that...no slack channel for DGB just this useless non informative Bitcointalk junk

Given jarred has gone to so many of these conference things i would expect some kind of update other than the usual "watch this space"

No wonder Digibyte has as much interest in the markets as watching paint dry.....its taken 2 year plus to get DGB price to stabilize at 0.00000050 ( $0.0003225 ) if this coin is meant to be estimated to be worth $10 it will be a lifetime to reach that......Jez maybe a lifetime for it to reach 50 cents at this rate......Jarred grow a set of balls mate give out some news lets get the ship sailing instead of playing the cards close to your chest all the time....sometimes you have to bluff to win the game
related
you are right. i suspect jared and his "team" bluffing people around dgb to help his self to have more btc... the coin never grow... lot of sells day for little buy. links in the website don't work since long time. nothing new except like you say " this year is a good year for dgb" or we are in discussion with 20 banks ... links in the website doesnt work like digistats and digiexplorer... cannot see the hashrate of the coin... and only fake buy wall that never buy... it seem a manipulate coin...

Still playing this market manipulation stuff ?

Glad to see you around.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

related

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
What pool is best to mine on sha 256 Antminer s7?
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
DigiBot Version 3.0 Update - Telegram Tipping

Link: @digubot

Hey guys, tipping DigiByte's on Telegram is finally here! This update implements DGB tipping on Telegram, a revised /help mechanism and a complete redoing of the database back-end. For a how-to guide please follow the link below and consider contributing some DGB to the project at the address shown below!

Technical Notes:
  • The blockchain is scanned for deposits every 60 seconds
  • Withdrawals are processed within 5-10 seconds
  • Hourly database backups encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption
  • Appropriate firewall configuration and fail2ban implemented on server

Notes:
  • You can only use the tipping functionality if you have registered a username on Telegram
  • Make sure you tip the right @username, a tipping account is created automatically when someone tips a @username that hasn't registered
  • Make sure you double check the deposit address when depositing and make sure you input the correct withdrawal address when withdrawing
  • Deposits can take up to one minute to appear in your balance
  • We advise you not to deposit more than 100,000 DGB for security purposes
  • There is a 1 DGB withdrawal fee

DigiBot Tipping How-to guide: https://medium.com/@alaniz/digibot-tipping-how-to-guide-3f7f750c9d91

The Merkle article: http://themerkle.com/digibot-is-a-powerful-telegram-bot-for-cryptocurrency-enthusiasts/

DGB donation address: DA1m7R9arQSX7C9ZTDStCRigcnfAUkxYo6

Alaniz & Dennahz

thanks you Alaniz & Dennahz
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
BTC|Waves
Jump to: