Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 440. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
DigiBot Version 3.0 Update - Telegram Tipping

Link: @digubot

Hey guys, tipping DigiByte's on Telegram is finally here! This update implements DGB tipping on Telegram, a revised /help mechanism and a complete redoing of the database back-end. For a how-to guide please follow the link below and consider contributing some DGB to the project at the address shown below!

Technical Notes:
  • The blockchain is scanned for deposits every 60 seconds
  • Withdrawals are processed within 5-10 seconds
  • Hourly database backups encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption
  • Appropriate firewall configuration and fail2ban implemented on server

Notes:
  • You can only use the tipping functionality if you have registered a username on Telegram
  • Make sure you tip the right @username, a tipping account is created automatically when someone tips a @username that hasn't registered
  • Make sure you double check the deposit address when depositing and make sure you input the correct withdrawal address when withdrawing
  • Deposits can take up to one minute to appear in your balance
  • We advise you not to deposit more than 100,000 DGB for security purposes
  • There is a 1 DGB withdrawal fee

DigiBot Tipping How-to guide: https://medium.com/@alaniz/digibot-tipping-how-to-guide-3f7f750c9d91

The Merkle article: http://themerkle.com/digibot-is-a-powerful-telegram-bot-for-cryptocurrency-enthusiasts/

DGB donation address: DA1m7R9arQSX7C9ZTDStCRigcnfAUkxYo6

Alaniz & Dennahz

awesome work!  Grin did a picture for it. But i do not know if its legit/safe to use

Do feedback

would be nice if we could tip multiple people at once in the future  Cool
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
DGB move in poloniex  Smiley

And on Trex.  Nice, I bought some more this morning - just in time as it happens!  Wink
Activity: 745

Should actually be celebrating a delist from C-Cex.

Indeed. That exchange is less than trustworthy. As long as they are on Poloniex, I see no reason to panic. And I see it going back up slowly every day. Smiley

thanks for your opinion, but that attitude actually makes dgb less trustworthy, for me only of course  Wink

That actually makes no sense at all haha. DGB is one of the coins taht have stood the test of time and is much more trustworthy than 99& of the crap that comes out.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
DigiBot Version 3.0 Update - Telegram Tipping

Link: @digubot

Hey guys, tipping DigiByte's on Telegram is finally here! This update implements DGB tipping on Telegram, a revised /help mechanism and a complete redoing of the database back-end. For a how-to guide please follow the link below and consider contributing some DGB to the project at the address shown below!

Technical Notes:
  • The blockchain is scanned for deposits every 60 seconds
  • Withdrawals are processed within 5-10 seconds
  • Hourly database backups encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption
  • Appropriate firewall configuration and fail2ban implemented on server

Notes:
  • You can only use the tipping functionality if you have registered a username on Telegram
  • Make sure you tip the right @username, a tipping account is created automatically when someone tips a @username that hasn't registered
  • Make sure you double check the deposit address when depositing and make sure you input the correct withdrawal address when withdrawing
  • Deposits can take up to one minute to appear in your balance
  • We advise you not to deposit more than 100,000 DGB for security purposes
  • There is a 1 DGB withdrawal fee

DigiBot Tipping How-to guide: https://medium.com/@alaniz/digibot-tipping-how-to-guide-3f7f750c9d91

The Merkle article: http://themerkle.com/digibot-is-a-powerful-telegram-bot-for-cryptocurrency-enthusiasts/

DGB donation address: DA1m7R9arQSX7C9ZTDStCRigcnfAUkxYo6

Alaniz & Dennahz
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Indeed. That exchange is less than trustworthy. As long as they are on Poloniex, I see no reason to panic. And I see it going back up slowly every day. Smiley

thanks for your opinion, but that attitude actually makes dgb less trustworthy, for me only of course  Wink

Trust is a big issue and one of the objectives of this technology is to be able to operate beyond it but ultimately, you must trust any exchange that you use as they are effectively holding control of your assets and only time will tell if your trust is misplaced or not. To say you distrust DigiByte because of one persons comment on the bitcoin talk thread is a little maybe even a lot ridiculous, I think.
For me it is as simple as this, any coin on any exchange either has enough trade to support its position there or it has not, the owner of the exchange decides what enough is. I’m not going to trade there if there is no volume and I’m not going to plea with the exchange owner to keep my favourite coin there just for the sake of it. That said, I’m never going to use an alt exchange that does not have DigiByte on their books.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
hi Digibyterz, pls pay attention to c-cex delisting,
maybe you don't give a shit but it's good to see DGB listed everywhere,
i'm sure this can be fixed by simple dev to exchange op conversation.

legendary
Any miners out there?  Qubit difficulty has been shooting up a ton.  How are the other algos doing?  I miss digistats =\ . 

I cant figure out if its all the new GTX 1080s coming out or theres more big mining farms pointing at DGB.
Sha has been pretty steady, relatively good I’d say with each algo chasing a share of around 1.2 million DGB per day. Without digistats, whattomine site probably has most information you might be looking for.
https://www.whattomine.com/coins/114-dgb-skein
https://www.whattomine.com/coins/112-dgb-groestl
https://www.whattomine.com/coins/115-dgb-qubit
https://www.whattomine.com/coins/113-dgb-sha-256
https://www.whattomine.com/coins/28-dgb-scrypt

Activity: 146
Any miners out there?  Qubit difficulty has been shooting up a ton.  How are the other algos doing?  I miss digistats =\ . 

I cant figure out if its all the new GTX 1080s coming out or theres more big mining farms pointing at DGB.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
hi guys, i previous had a dgb web wallet ? any way i can retrieve coins from it ? i have the backup json file.

If the backup JSON file is a set of private and public keys then you should be able to import them into the core wallet using the wallets command line. If its an encrypted file you will need to be able to remember the password and Jared will have to help out.
Activity: 161
hi guys, i previous had a dgb web wallet ? any way i can retrieve coins from it ? i have the backup json file.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
https://digibytegaming.com/
Scroll down and read the banner!
30739 users now, that's over 100 new members since I last posted taking out alternative pension schemes.  Smiley
No BS!

That's some serious adoption, good to see. Smiley

Although it is time to take it to a next level, make it able for people to play for DGB as a prize, e.g. set a prize of 10k DBG for the winner of a match. Because just playing a game and earning DGB is not a sustainable model, since someone has to pay the bill.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Howdy folks! its been a few months since i last posted here. been busy with...I-SEE-OREOs.  Cool
Phew...quite a ride.

DigiByte continues to grow and even stronger than before. If any of you long time followers/trackers still remember, one of the goals at Mid-2016 is something to do with 'headers first' or smth like that. something to do with not having to download the whole entire blockchain. Doesn't sound too feature-ristic right? But no...its important because that will serve as the foundation for something eventful.

DECENTRALIZATION  Cool

Jared is working hard and has 1 or 2 flying-all-over-the-world left to do. Should be done in a month's time my guess.

Also not forgetting about DigiByte's Team that were introduced to us early this year. i wonder what they have been up to.

Round 2 is close. Once you you are in DigiByte, you Don't Go Back (from where you came from)!

peace out and cya soon! DGB is still my most invested fintech coin till today, despite all the craze with the new ones.
legendary
https://digibytegaming.com/
Scroll down and read the banner!
30739 users now, that's over 100 new members since I last posted taking out alternative pension schemes.  Smiley
No BS!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Well I have been around in Crypto for a fair few years & I have to say the lack of news/information/updates/Development from Digibyte leader is very disappointing indeed........Telegram is just another twitter copy thing just # tag this #tag that...no slack channel for DGB just this useless non informative Bitcointalk junk

Given jarred has gone to so many of these conference things i would expect some kind of update other than the usual "watch this space"
 "going to be an exciting year for Digibyte"

No wonder Digibyte has as much interest in the markets as watching paint dry.....its taken 2 year plus to get DGB price to stabilize at 0.00000050 ( $0.0003225 ) if this coin is meant to be estimated to be worth $10 it will be a lifetime to reach that......Jez maybe a lifetime for it to reach 50 cents at this rate......Jarred grow a set of balls mate give out some news lets get the ship sailing instead of playing the cards close to your chest all the time....sometimes you have to bluff to win the game
related
you are right. i suspect jared and his "team" bluffing people around dgb to help his self to have more btc... the coin never grow... lot of sells day for little buy. links in the website don't work since long time. nothing new except like you say " this year is a good year for dgb" or we are in discussion with 20 banks ... links in the website doesnt work like digistats and digiexplorer... cannot see the hashrate of the coin... and only fake buy wall that never buy... it seem a manipulate coin...

Being on Poloniex also adds 25% to the price as it has the most altcoin traders with a lot of bitcoin, whoever managed to get digibyte onto Polo, Good job! The marketing is very quiet, I don't think Jared can hype digibyte while bitcoin price is this high, he will wait for bitcoin block reward to halve before he markets digibyte further.

You know it's not all about the profit we could all get. I was thinking about jared's example on a conference talk if he genuinely meant it. He said something like; he does not want to pay for his coffee using bitcoin that's why he created digibyte. The issue im seeing is in real world application cheaper coins(with a lot of coin supply e.g. digibyte) can do more buying(transactions) but sadly, no one yet has created a system to harness the power of cheap coins. Like for example a payment system that can put a price tag on a cup of coffee. Jared's problem is no one want to use digibyte on a real worl business as "Mode of Payment" and sell things. Digibyte is not growing because traders are the only ones driving the digibyte economy. No real world business is using digibyte on a large scale. I like digibyte because it shown us a sideways trend for two years, and still the price haven't change much. If jared could develop a payment system for retail businesses or a money transfer system and sell it to businesses instead of catching banks to invest on digibyte economy, I will be more proud keeping more coins because it has a "real world use".

Im imagining a practical application like, like the banks, they offer money transfer to send money to a mobile number without linked bank account on it. To use it, a sender must have a bank account and he/she could target the recepient's mobile number, then the recipient will be notified tru sms that the sender sent xxx.xx amount of money that can be withdrawn on an atm(cardless withdrawal) .

In that example instead of a bank, we as small business operator could accept someone else's fiat remittance and send an equivalent number of coins to an operator's wallet address who also accept and convert coins to fiat nearest to the recipient. The sender will provide the transaction id or a unique transaction identifier to the recipient so he/she could claim the fiat to the operator. Jared's team will do the system and marketing for this remittance model and we the operators will buy bulk numbers of digibyte as capital.

Bitcoin wallet company coins.asia is implementing a similar concept now but they are more focused on person to person transfer similar to digibyte tipping and partnering with banks for cardless withdrawals.

anyway this is just an idea that i'd like to share because you are now all thinking that Jared is not acting for his promises. But have you imagine the case? You might think (or..you already believed) he is bluffing because you can't see anything progressive. Owning a coin will not give us dividend so we are complaining about the current condition we are all in right now(low buy, stable price, etc.. No profit for us!). "If we could only use what we have in possession right now" that's what I'm saying. We could make more instead of waiting for the digibyte's moon rocket if we have a real world use for this coin.

dude do research before talk nonsense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Egs6jY_4c DigiByte In Store Purchase | House of Blue Jeans, Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4j9-PNPaA Tofugear Omnitech Connected Retail Solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo Tofugear Omnitech @ House of Blue Jeans

they are already thinking about it even before you wake up from your sleep

Oh yeah right, My mistake!(as if I have not seen those videos), there are some "real world businesses" using digibyte. I should have said, "only few real world businesses are interested in using digibyte..."

Now you tell me, can this few businesses make the ship sail?

Im replying on the post saying that jared is only "Bluffing"...and etc. Think about it, if they are really diligent, why there are only "Few" businesses and most of the web-services they created are down today? Why they can't add more business? If not businesses, why they can't announce any bank partnerships, projects or any useful outcome from attending meetings/conferences. I don't question what they are doing, instead.. I'm sharing what I was thinking because I like their project.

How about you? What do you have in mind aside from replying to accumulate activity points?

built up business technology is not like swinging a stick and said "simsalabim". need time, good investor, right partnership, commitment, idea and strategy marketing. i think you knew history of microsoft, apple, google, internet, yahoo, android, facebook and many other big enterprise including bitcoin, they built up from zero and more time, not instant.

if you have deal bussiness, you will explain about plan with your employes? of course you want to do.
but are you need to talk about detail plan to all people? while outside there are many of your competitors? need patience.
if all is running as agreed, certainly not your problem to release announcements? right?
e currency is business competition, they always be careful with every action, because many out there will stolen your strategy and idea. you can not reckless

please, you can do search whom blockchain-developer promote on many fintech event in the world (excluding bitcoin), speaking in front of many enterprises, just few blockchain-developer (especially dgb)

I agree, success will not come overnight for this project. I understand, competition is tough so we should stay still. Good luck to DGB team and good luck to us.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
no wonder this is top visited thread, lots of fudders
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Well I have been around in Crypto for a fair few years & I have to say the lack of news/information/updates/Development from Digibyte leader is very disappointing indeed........Telegram is just another twitter copy thing just # tag this #tag that...no slack channel for DGB just this useless non informative Bitcointalk junk

Given jarred has gone to so many of these conference things i would expect some kind of update other than the usual "watch this space"
 "going to be an exciting year for Digibyte"

No wonder Digibyte has as much interest in the markets as watching paint dry.....its taken 2 year plus to get DGB price to stabilize at 0.00000050 ( $0.0003225 ) if this coin is meant to be estimated to be worth $10 it will be a lifetime to reach that......Jez maybe a lifetime for it to reach 50 cents at this rate......Jarred grow a set of balls mate give out some news lets get the ship sailing instead of playing the cards close to your chest all the time....sometimes you have to bluff to win the game
related
you are right. i suspect jared and his "team" bluffing people around dgb to help his self to have more btc... the coin never grow... lot of sells day for little buy. links in the website don't work since long time. nothing new except like you say " this year is a good year for dgb" or we are in discussion with 20 banks ... links in the website doesnt work like digistats and digiexplorer... cannot see the hashrate of the coin... and only fake buy wall that never buy... it seem a manipulate coin...

Being on Poloniex also adds 25% to the price as it has the most altcoin traders with a lot of bitcoin, whoever managed to get digibyte onto Polo, Good job! The marketing is very quiet, I don't think Jared can hype digibyte while bitcoin price is this high, he will wait for bitcoin block reward to halve before he markets digibyte further.

You know it's not all about the profit we could all get. I was thinking about jared's example on a conference talk if he genuinely meant it. He said something like; he does not want to pay for his coffee using bitcoin that's why he created digibyte. The issue im seeing is in real world application cheaper coins(with a lot of coin supply e.g. digibyte) can do more buying(transactions) but sadly, no one yet has created a system to harness the power of cheap coins. Like for example a payment system that can put a price tag on a cup of coffee. Jared's problem is no one want to use digibyte on a real worl business as "Mode of Payment" and sell things. Digibyte is not growing because traders are the only ones driving the digibyte economy. No real world business is using digibyte on a large scale. I like digibyte because it shown us a sideways trend for two years, and still the price haven't change much. If jared could develop a payment system for retail businesses or a money transfer system and sell it to businesses instead of catching banks to invest on digibyte economy, I will be more proud keeping more coins because it has a "real world use".

Im imagining a practical application like, like the banks, they offer money transfer to send money to a mobile number without linked bank account on it. To use it, a sender must have a bank account and he/she could target the recepient's mobile number, then the recipient will be notified tru sms that the sender sent xxx.xx amount of money that can be withdrawn on an atm(cardless withdrawal) .

In that example instead of a bank, we as small business operator could accept someone else's fiat remittance and send an equivalent number of coins to an operator's wallet address who also accept and convert coins to fiat nearest to the recipient. The sender will provide the transaction id or a unique transaction identifier to the recipient so he/she could claim the fiat to the operator. Jared's team will do the system and marketing for this remittance model and we the operators will buy bulk numbers of digibyte as capital.

Bitcoin wallet company coins.asia is implementing a similar concept now but they are more focused on person to person transfer similar to digibyte tipping and partnering with banks for cardless withdrawals.

anyway this is just an idea that i'd like to share because you are now all thinking that Jared is not acting for his promises. But have you imagine the case? You might think (or..you already believed) he is bluffing because you can't see anything progressive. Owning a coin will not give us dividend so we are complaining about the current condition we are all in right now(low buy, stable price, etc.. No profit for us!). "If we could only use what we have in possession right now" that's what I'm saying. We could make more instead of waiting for the digibyte's moon rocket if we have a real world use for this coin.

dude do research before talk nonsense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Egs6jY_4c DigiByte In Store Purchase | House of Blue Jeans, Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws4j9-PNPaA Tofugear Omnitech Connected Retail Solution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo Tofugear Omnitech @ House of Blue Jeans

they are already thinking about it even before you wake up from your sleep

Oh yeah right, My mistake!(as if I have not seen those videos), there are some "real world businesses" using digibyte. I should have said, "only few real world businesses are interested in using digibyte..."

Im replying on the post saying that jared is only "Bluffing"...and etc. Think about it, if they are really diligent, why there are only "Few" businesses and most of the web-services they created are down today? Why they can't add more business? If not businesses, why they can't announce any bank partnerships, projects or any useful outcome from attending meetings/conferences. I don't question what they are doing, instead.. I'm sharing what I was thinking because I like their project.

How about you? What do you have in mind aside from replying to accumulate activity points?

built up business technology is not like swinging a stick and said "simsalabim". need time, good investor, right partnership, commitment, idea and strategy marketing. i think you knew history of microsoft, apple, google, internet, yahoo, android, facebook and many other big enterprise including bitcoin, they built up from zero and more time, not instant.

if you have deal bussiness, you will explain about plan with your employes? of course you want to do.
but are you need to talk about detail plan to all people? while outside there are many of your competitors? need patience.
if all is running as agreed, certainly not your problem to release announcements? right?
e currency is business competition, they always be careful with every action, because many out there will stolen your strategy and idea. you can not reckless

please, you can do search whom blockchain-developer promote on many fintech event in the world (excluding bitcoin), speaking in front of many enterprises, just few blockchain-developer (especially dgb)
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES

More marketing will come. Have to wait for bitcoin price to come down a bit or the marketing won't be effective. Everyone is focused on BTC and ETH these days. I won't be buying anymore digibyte , I have more then enough. It's a risk I have taken but if the price goes back to 180-200sat I will make a lot of profit.

Over 98 btc for me if I sell at 180sat. That is a drop in the ocean for those big players on Poloniex.
Jump to: