Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 442. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Well I have been around in Crypto for a fair few years & I have to say the lack of news/information/updates/Development from Digibyte leader is very disappointing indeed........Telegram is just another twitter copy thing just # tag this #tag that...no slack channel for DGB just this useless non informative Bitcointalk junk

Given jarred has gone to so many of these conference things i would expect some kind of update other than the usual "watch this space"
 "going to be an exciting year for Digibyte"

No wonder Digibyte has as much interest in the markets as watching paint dry.....its taken 2 year plus to get DGB price to stabilize at 0.00000050 ( $0.0003225 ) if this coin is meant to be estimated to be worth $10 it will be a lifetime to reach that......Jez maybe a lifetime for it to reach 50 cents at this rate......Jarred grow a set of balls mate give out some news lets get the ship sailing instead of playing the cards close to your chest all the time....sometimes you have to bluff to win the game

Are you still here .... Shocked
with heavy bags by the sound of it. Grin
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Well I have been around in Crypto for a fair few years & I have to say the lack of news/information/updates/Development from Digibyte leader is very disappointing indeed........Telegram is just another twitter copy thing just # tag this #tag that...no slack channel for DGB just this useless non informative Bitcointalk junk

Given jarred has gone to so many of these conference things i would expect some kind of update other than the usual "watch this space"

No wonder Digibyte has as much interest in the markets as watching paint dry.....its taken 2 year plus to get DGB price to stabilize at 0.00000050 ( $0.0003225 ) if this coin is meant to be estimated to be worth $10 it will be a lifetime to reach that......Jez maybe a lifetime for it to reach 50 cents at this rate......Jarred grow a set of balls mate give out some news lets get the ship sailing instead of playing the cards close to your chest all the time....sometimes you have to bluff to win the game

Are you still here .... Shocked
Activity: 391
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
what is the relationship with digibyte, digipay LLC, digitrade and tofugear ?
don't know about digitrade but others are related.
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
what is the relationship with digibyte, digipay LLC, digitrade and tofugear ?
in LTC i trust
Hello All,

Small question,

What will happen with DGB, now that BreakOut Coin has been launched properly and they are trying to get most gaming platforms signed in?

Am I mistaken but has BRK, also signed to have LoL and CS:Go And other games under their belt?

Guessing these two coins are gonna be direct rivals now, if they are offering similar ideas.

Thanks for your time

Trust me, made a deal with a gaming platform is not as easy as chewing banana, there are considerations about many things. if it is easy certainly bitcoin, dash, litecoin, doge or other already go there first.
dash on the darkweb, btc ltc and doge with paypal soon...

are you drunk?
no ... just informed... give a look at coinbase and you will see paypal Wink
and the next step is ltc and doge... and breakout still so far from dgb and just at the beginning... dgb is realy slow. sorry but dgb lost the train... 
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Hello All,

Small question,

What will happen with DGB, now that BreakOut Coin has been launched properly and they are trying to get most gaming platforms signed in?

Am I mistaken but has BRK, also signed to have LoL and CS:Go And other games under their belt?

Guessing these two coins are gonna be direct rivals now, if they are offering similar ideas.

Thanks for your time

Trust me, made a deal with a gaming platform is not as easy as chewing banana, there are considerations about many things. if it is easy certainly bitcoin, dash, litecoin, doge or other already go there first.

are you drunk?
in LTC i trust
Hello All,

Small question,

Thanks for your time

Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
DigiBot Version 3.0 Update - Telegram Tipping: Bounty Campaign

Hey guys, I'm relaunching the bounty I started a few weeks ago in order to incorporate DigiByte tipping on Telegram (yes that's right, being able to transfer your DigiBytes on your phone via Telegram). This being said I've significantly lowered the bounty target. I've also already developed most of the other new features I planned on incorporating in my previous bounty campaign feature list and we've also had a mention on The Merkle http://themerkle.com/digibot-is-a-powerful-telegram-bot-for-cryptocurrency-enthusiasts/

Bounty Target: 1,000,000 DGB

Roadmap:

• Week 1-2: These weeks will be the main chunk of work, priority will be given to the tipping functionality and the various roles involved here such as security, user/balance databases, withdrawal functionality etc.
  • Week 3: A week will be reserved for deep testing of the new tipping functionality with a few beta testers (which will be contacted when the time comes). Once the testing is complete the full version 3.0 update will be rolled out for all users

DGB bounty address: DA1m7R9arQSX7C9ZTDStCRigcnfAUkxYo6

Alaniz
Hello All,

Small question,

Thanks for your time

Explorer is down again, please look into it.
http://www.digiexplorer.info/

Quick update! After officially partnering with Microsoft (Biz Spark +) we have received $120K USD in free hosting over the next 12 months on Azure. We are migrating all DigiByte servers to more improved hardware! This includes, DigiByte Gaming, DigiHash, DigiExplorer, Wallet services, Seed nodes and more! Stay tuned as we progress on these services and others.

And yes core protocol upgrades are underway!

on progress
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
Hello All,

Small question,

Thanks for your time

I sense a blatant attempt to shill BRK...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello All,

Small question,

Thanks for your time
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Bought 49 & sold 59, nice profit!  Grin

Will buy back lower if I can again  Wink
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
jared still keep more secret about some previous fintech events, about investor, about partnership and other, just share little clue. i think he will release news one by one and make news like a boom. no reason people didn't buy dgb for investment. do you all remember bitcoin in 2013? that will happen again. but what is make dgb and bitcoin diffrent? dgb used many enterprise to applicated. thats is make dgb is worth
why you need to tell about that ? if the coin will explode like you are telling why the need to spread the world and encourage people buying ? i don't understand... you try to sell your coins more expensive that this cheap price ? you look like desesperate and you talk like an insurance salesman who need to reach his target  lolll
don't make noise, the succes will speak by it self and enjoy to buy all digibyte more cheap than now ahahahah

Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes Lips sealed

so what? Tongue if everyone has opportunity why not?
i'm not hypocrite like you, always talking bullshit!

every time you tell to buy i sell and i win Smiley thanks lol
should people buy now or sell ? ahahah

You know this isn't the thread about trading right ?
So I don't get what you're doing here ? Just trolling ?

Try to be more productive . Seems like you're not even a good trader Wink
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
in LTC i trust
jared still keep more secret about some previous fintech events, about investor, about partnership and other, just share little clue. i think he will release news one by one and make news like a boom. no reason people didn't buy dgb for investment. do you all remember bitcoin in 2013? that will happen again. but what is make dgb and bitcoin diffrent? dgb used many enterprise to applicated. thats is make dgb is worth
why you need to tell about that ? if the coin will explode like you are telling why the need to spread the world and encourage people buying ? i don't understand... you try to sell your coins more expensive that this cheap price ? you look like desesperate and you talk like an insurance salesman who need to reach his target  lolll
don't make noise, the succes will speak by it self and enjoy to buy all digibyte more cheap than now ahahahah

every time you tell to buy i sell and i win Smiley thanks lol
should people buy now or sell ? ahahah

Jump to: