Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 443. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
hello people I'm sorry for the level of English because I'm translating this text.
Someone uses the portfolio in google chorme which is an extension? For I am trying to access my portfolio and I can not more wallet will not charge nehum way, if someone uses you could tell me if be working perfectly?  Undecided
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
jared still keep more secret about some previous fintech events, about investor, about partnership and other, just share little clue. i think he will release news one by one and make news like a boom. no reason people didn't buy dgb for investment. do you all remember bitcoin in 2013? that will happen again. but what is make dgb and bitcoin diffrent? dgb used many enterprise to applicated. thats is make dgb is worth
why you need to tell about that ? if the coin will explode like you are telling why the need to spread the world and encourage people buying ? i don't understand... you try to sell your coins more expensive that this cheap price ? you look like desesperate and you talk like an insurance salesman who need to reach his target  lolll
don't make noise, the succes will speak by it self and enjoy to buy all digibyte more cheap than now ahahahah

Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes Lips sealed
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
jared still keep more secret about some previous fintech events, about investor, about partnership and other, just share little clue. i think he will release news one by one and make news like a boom. no reason people didn't buy dgb for investment. do you all remember bitcoin in 2013? that will happen again. but what is make dgb and bitcoin diffrent? dgb used many enterprise to applicated. thats is make dgb is worth
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
its magic looking down the list of speakers and having Jared among them I don't think I see any other scrypt alt speakers....

and the market cap for the coin is equal to that blackcoin, and below a bunch of other random bs.... so funny..... epic hodl.
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
It is crazy how underestimated/undervalued this project is. I am thankful for that as I have been able to accumulate for a good few months, people just to interested in the quick pump and dumps. They will take notice in the end though.

Jared Tate will speak at Global Blockchain Summit 2016 in Beijing this week:

http://www.global-blockchain-summit.com/beijing/en/speakers.asp

I hope that the microsoft collaboration news are made official:

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/735407758237945857

Anyway, one of the few coins out there with huge potential that's price did not yet explode.

I agree it is and it will be nice for the Beijing update that is to come.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Above 55 this will test 75 65-90 area:

Already gave a signal at 55 (though 56 would be stronger).

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
NEXT EVENT Digibyte as speaker

Speakers - 2016 Global Blockcahain Summit
22-24 June Beijing,China

3rd, Global, Blockchain, Aviation,  Summit, Beijing, China, Technological, FinTech,Technological FinTech, Seminar,2016

Brief Introduction of Organizer
Z-park Blockchain Industry Alliance

Z-park Blockchain Industry Alliance was established by 21Vianet Group, Inc. ,colleges and companies include of Tsinghua University, Beijing University, and Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China Institute of Information and Communication, China Mobile Research Institute, China Unicom Research Institute, and Microsoft, Iptalent, Bubi, DL Capitals in February 3, 2016.It will focus on standardization and industrialization of blockchain technology, promote economic growth through innovation and transforming from the information of the Internet to value of the Internet, and make China to become the world blockchain innovation center and take the occupation of the initiative in the age of the value of the Internet. It aims to carry out active exploration on industry researches, policy advice, network protocol standards, the patent systems, venture incubators, innovative applications and international cooperations, and becomes China's important industrial innovation platform and carrier on blockchain technology.

About Asia BlockChain DACA Association
Asia BlockChain DACA Association (DACA-Digital Assets Coalition Asia)was initiated by the companies of : OKCoin, BTCC, HuoBi, BTCTRADE, YuanbaoHui, BITMAIN, and some well-known experts :Yang Linke, Han Feng, Liao Xiang, Hu Hongjieetc . Asia BlockChain DACA Association is committed to serve the Bitcoin and Blockchain development in Asia area.

Our Vision:
To build up a new digital wealth view, make a free, fair, beautiful world.
Our Mission
Transmission, Innovation, Communication, Self-discipline, Public welfare, Development.
Our Values
Freedom and equality, Tolerance and coexistence, Decentralized.

WAIT FOR NEWS! Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Linkedin was recently bought by microsoft at +/- 60 USD/reg user. This goes to show the value of a network is not to be underestimated.
Digibytegaming is about to reach 30.000 members. Not that many cryptocoins that have such a big (and increasing) user base.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what's with this coin? Is it another pump-and-dump or is something real going on here?

HongKong says look at when this started and what has happened since. Only people who do not know say what you say. This real deal unlike many others..

Well... we better enlighten him/her!

Actually I also disagree using the term P&D with this coin, this is not because I only saw two occasions it went up(but not so high) then re-stabilized.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
BitSquare looks interesting

Yes indeed!!  I'd  love to see DGB on there. Grin
Would be easy enough for official DigiByte to do, if desired I guess.

https://forum.bitsquare.io/t/how-to-add-your-favorite-altcoin/46
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
BitSquare looks interesting

Yes indeed!!  I'd  love to see DGB on there. Grin
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Activity: 168
what's with this coin? Is it another pump-and-dump or is something real going on here?

HongKong says look at when this started and what has happened since. Only people who do not know say what you say. This real deal unlike many others..
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
NEXT EVENT Digibyte as speaker

Speakers - 2016 Global Blockcahain Summit
22-24 June Beijing,China

3rd, Global, Blockchain, Aviation,  Summit, Beijing, China, Technological, FinTech,Technological FinTech, Seminar,2016

Brief Introduction of Organizer
Z-park Blockchain Industry Alliance

Z-park Blockchain Industry Alliance was established by 21Vianet Group, Inc. ,colleges and companies include of Tsinghua University, Beijing University, and Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China Institute of Information and Communication, China Mobile Research Institute, China Unicom Research Institute, and Microsoft, Iptalent, Bubi, DL Capitals in February 3, 2016.It will focus on standardization and industrialization of blockchain technology, promote economic growth through innovation and transforming from the information of the Internet to value of the Internet, and make China to become the world blockchain innovation center and take the occupation of the initiative in the age of the value of the Internet. It aims to carry out active exploration on industry researches, policy advice, network protocol standards, the patent systems, venture incubators, innovative applications and international cooperations, and becomes China's important industrial innovation platform and carrier on blockchain technology.

About Asia BlockChain DACA Association
Asia BlockChain DACA Association (DACA-Digital Assets Coalition Asia)was initiated by the companies of : OKCoin, BTCC, HuoBi, BTCTRADE, YuanbaoHui, BITMAIN, and some well-known experts :Yang Linke, Han Feng, Liao Xiang, Hu Hongjieetc . Asia BlockChain DACA Association is committed to serve the Bitcoin and Blockchain development in Asia area.

Our Vision:
To build up a new digital wealth view, make a free, fair, beautiful world.
Our Mission
Transmission, Innovation, Communication, Self-discipline, Public welfare, Development.
Our Values
Freedom and equality, Tolerance and coexistence, Decentralized.

counting down
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
been holding since day 1 and keep buying this coin will explode one day
Could someone please check the block explorer?

Quick update! After officially partnering with Microsoft (Biz Spark +) we have received $120K USD in free hosting over the next 12 months on Azure. We are migrating all DigiByte servers to more improved hardware! This includes, DigiByte Gaming, DigiHash, DigiExplorer, Wallet services, Seed nodes and more! Stay tuned as we progress on these services and others.

And yes core protocol upgrades are underway!

maybe they still working
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Could someone please check the block explorer?
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
keep up the good work Jared the hard work will pay off!
Jump to: