Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 493. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I hope DGB rises again, I Brought at very high price
I am sure that it will
yeah, just wait for next update.
usually DGB will make a new project again

keeping the hopes up, too many people panic selling
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Monggo..
I am sure that it will
yeah, just wait for next update.
usually DGB will make a new project again
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

no the event is over. in the short term, the price will go back to 20 satoshis. come back in 6 to 12 months for another pump and dump event.

This is some good BS advice. Thanks for sharing shit.
+1, thumbs up 24
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
let's try to be serious, and nice to each other.
a special us who have been with DigiByte from the start.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
I am sure that it will
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

no the event is over. in the short term, the price will go back to 20 satoshis. come back in 6 to 12 months for another pump and dump event.

This is some good BS advice. Thanks for sharing shit.
Activity: 45
When will there be some info, video, anything from Jared about FinDEVr?
Activity: 630
I think DGB has made substantial progress these last couple of months and there is still much progress ahead in 2016, hence I think the floor will be above 100 sats, if DGB gets listed on Chinese exchanges, sell presure will forever be a thing of the past. I think at this stage a market cap in the range of 6-10 million is reasonable.
wow its great, In my opnion, if DGB gets listed on chinese exchnger, the price it will be above 150 sat.
some project can make more higher again.
The chinese exchange effect is not working anymore.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I will do my best to keep the prices above 100 but when i pass the 100 million coin mark I don't want to get anymore as it will be bad for distribution, if the price goes below 100 sat I will buy at 60 sat until I have 150 million coins, after this I stop. Those in the community that can afford 30-50btc should help me prevent a price collapse.

~125 is extreme lower range support.

For the moment, instead of a break of that level, I think the probabilities of a return to the high 160's is much more likely first.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
I will do my best to keep the prices above 100 but when i pass the 100 million coin mark I don't want to get anymore as it will be bad for distribution, if the price goes below 100 sat I will buy at 60 sat until I have 150 million coins, after this I stop. Those in the community that can afford 30-50btc should help me prevent a price collapse.

hmm, dont you think a majority of the volume is done by a handfull of people? so they control the price pretty much, dont think people with 30 btc have to say much in almost 3k volume/24h.

I read LTEX said he was close to 1 billion digibyte on the zone forum for Gulden and this closed a long time ago. He might be at 1 billion coins unless he was telling a joke but LTEX is very rich.
DGB does well LTEX becomes the new Bill Gates.

I read on Poloniex chat that digibyte was trading under 10sat for a long time on a exchange called Mintpal. Those people were very lucky to have gotten in early, if I was collecting coins at that price I would have over 300 million.
Activity: 40
I think DGB has made substantial progress these last couple of months and there is still much progress ahead in 2016, hence I think the floor will be above 100 sats, if DGB gets listed on Chinese exchanges, sell presure will forever be a thing of the past. I think at this stage a market cap in the range of 6-10 million is reasonable.
wow its great, In my opnion, if DGB gets listed on chinese exchnger, the price it will be above 150 sat.
some project can make more higher again.
Activity: 404
Let's give it a try  Wink

Quote from: Message send to Hirez-Studios
I'm a Smite player and a Digibyte user. I enjoy very much this game for 2+ years right now, and the devs team behind it seems really affordable, that's why I'm here to make you a proposal.

Digibyte is an alternative currency like Bitcoin, with a real market behind it, but is by far faster and more secure. It's more a Bitcoin v2.0 with additional features. For more than 2 years, Digibyte has improved its algorythm and functionalities, and is now focused on video games (not only, but this is one of the principal objective of Digibyte).

Actually, Digibyte with its Digibytegaming plateform (https://digibytegaming.com/) allows users to earn several DGB for kills/assists/win... for 2 games : Leagues of Legends and CSGO. I'm already on it to speak about the integration of SMITE into Digibytegaming, you have nothing to care about it.

I'm here more to make you a proposal, because I know that the devs behind the team is very affordable. The proposal is simple : why not make a partnership with Digibyte in order for it to become the official In Game currency, replacing your actual GEMS?

The pros are multiple for both sides : if you decide to integrate in a near future DGB into SMITE, DGB will naturally increase its value on the market by a huge announce like this. This will be the first time a cryptocurrency will be natively intégrated into a game. The result for you : more players will join the game, because lot of paper on the web are going to be written. This will be like free ads in thousands of website related to gaming or alternative currencies news website.

The value of DGB is naturally influenced by offers and demands, and this means you'll be able to make more money by analysing the actual trend of the market. And even if the market (for whatever reasons, like some rich people trying to make fear in the market) seems to falls, you don't have to care about it, because the price needed for a skin or a voice pack can be adjusted in real time, based on the actual flat value of DGB. This said, you, as HiRez Studio, will always have the proper amount of money for each purchase of your client.

There is so much more to say, but first english isn't my native language, and secondly I'm not a member of the Digibyte devs team, only a contributor who speak a lot with them. If you are interested and want to discuss about a more technical/business side, just reply to this email with further informations about you (email, skype, phone...) and i'll be glad to submit it to the professional Digibyte's team.

We are in a new era, and HiRez Studios can take part of it. I'm sure about it.

Regards.

Very nice, great job Moxymore. +1

By gods man 100M, send some my way to help me on my quest in holding DGB (I recieved from here till now 1602 DGB LOL):

Quote from: rade on March 29, 2016, 07:35:47 AM
Quote from: rade on March 29, 2016, 07:00:24 AM
Someone from here actually sent me 1 DGB to my wallet LOL. THX for that.
DGB: DA6L73Xao7NmvSDh59xAN5SFTXouND79qp
Now someone just sent me 100 so i have 101 now LOL. Maybe by the end of the week i will have 1+100+1000+10000+100000+1000000+10000000
NICE hahaha

I probably wont reach what I wrote up, accumulated 1602 DGB so far for HOLDING lol. THX TO ALL
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Why would people help keep the price up so people have more btc to dump into? Trying to hold things above a level is stupid... its like going against nature and you can't win that one. You let the market progress naturally. People will buy where its considered good for them and likewise sell the same. This is what gets stability... not desperation from 1 person on a direction it should go.

There is some manipulation of price going on... dgb has grown a new floor but this big jump was accumulation and wall drive up in anticipation for Jareds talk which got people into a frenzy. They profited on this... it will now go down a little its only natural. Just watch and see they'll take their profits and dgb will settle to where the market and majority of normal investors value it.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

hmm, dont you think a majority of the volume is done by a handfull of people? so they control the price pretty much, dont think people with 30 btc have to say much in almost 3k volume/24h.

I read LTEX said he was close to 1 billion digibyte on the zone forum for Gulden and this closed a long time ago. He might be at 1 billion coins unless he was telling a joke but LTEX is very rich.
DGB does well LTEX becomes the new Bill Gates.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
Activity: 159
Let's give it a try  Wink

Quote from: Message send to Hirez-Studios
I'm a Smite player and a Digibyte user. I enjoy very much this game for 2+ years right now, and the devs team behind it seems really affordable, that's why I'm here to make you a proposal.

Digibyte is an alternative currency like Bitcoin, with a real market behind it, but is by far faster and more secure. It's more a Bitcoin v2.0 with additional features. For more than 2 years, Digibyte has improved its algorythm and functionalities, and is now focused on video games (not only, but this is one of the principal objective of Digibyte).

Actually, Digibyte with its Digibytegaming plateform (https://digibytegaming.com/) allows users to earn several DGB for kills/assists/win... for 2 games : Leagues of Legends and CSGO. I'm already on it to speak about the integration of SMITE into Digibytegaming, you have nothing to care about it.

I'm here more to make you a proposal, because I know that the devs behind the team is very affordable. The proposal is simple : why not make a partnership with Digibyte in order for it to become the official In Game currency, replacing your actual GEMS?

The pros are multiple for both sides : if you decide to integrate in a near future DGB into SMITE, DGB will naturally increase its value on the market by a huge announce like this. This will be the first time a cryptocurrency will be natively intégrated into a game. The result for you : more players will join the game, because lot of paper on the web are going to be written. This will be like free ads in thousands of website related to gaming or alternative currencies news website.

The value of DGB is naturally influenced by offers and demands, and this means you'll be able to make more money by analysing the actual trend of the market. And even if the market (for whatever reasons, like some rich people trying to make fear in the market) seems to falls, you don't have to care about it, because the price needed for a skin or a voice pack can be adjusted in real time, based on the actual flat value of DGB. This said, you, as HiRez Studio, will always have the proper amount of money for each purchase of your client.

There is so much more to say, but first english isn't my native language, and secondly I'm not a member of the Digibyte devs team, only a contributor who speak a lot with them. If you are interested and want to discuss about a more technical/business side, just reply to this email with further informations about you (email, skype, phone...) and i'll be glad to submit it to the professional Digibyte's team.

We are in a new era, and HiRez Studios can take part of it. I'm sure about it.

Regards.
Jump to: