Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 494. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I was planning to invest however I installed the chrome wallet and the desktop wallet and I found it really confusing,

The whole system lacks clarity and is a little hard to use, the payouts are low etc...

Also, are you guys going to integrate with hyper and gamebet? would be cool to see.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Outstanding buy support the past couple weeks as well.

Huge supply has moved down on DGB. 250 million offered below 188 on Polo! 376 million below 200. If sellers get a little nervous they could easily collapse the bid stack and give you your fill. I've got a stink bid in down there too.  Grin  You never know. Good luck.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Outstanding buy support the past couple weeks as well.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

triple top so it needs to come down, but that is o.k. becuz i have orders set at 80-84. comon dumps fill me up

Whadaya think about this one? Slightly bigger, and perhaps much more important. ;-)

. . . and with what looks like some great buy support.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
any fix for the stuck wallet in 10 weeks?

Your going to have to elaborate a little more on this matter. Have you checked the obvious things; are you on version 4.0.3 of the wallet? Have you tried a reindex/rescan?
I want to make sure im doing it right I have s lots of coins on it

Your going to have to elaborate a little more on this matter. Have you checked the obvious things; are you on version 4.0.3 of the wallet? Have you tried a reindex/rescan?
im in a new version... but did not rescan it yet.. not sure how to do it😕
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.

"Coin-community synergies

The founding team has already been in talks with a large number of coin oriented communities that make substantial value addition to gamers. 2 communities we have already begun talks with include Hyper and Digibyte. We believe we could have our name out there, amongst a demographic of gamers that already take an interest on blockchain oriented products by working together with them. "

That is wonderful news and i just read that but must have missed that one paragraph.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz

Activity: 630
What happened at the conference?
whatever happend, the price went down from 182 to 156.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

I would check out Jareds twitter to find out what happened. Jared has also been chatting on the telegram group and I believe the conference will release a video when they're ready.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
is the digibyte partnership with gamebet worked out yet?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

triple top so it needs to come down, but that is o.k. becuz i have orders set at 80-84. comon dumps fill me up
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Just for the community and nerds....
Im mining cpu with crazy speed. Using DataLiquid  Grin

That's so cool. I took the picture and it is now my desktop background.  Cheesy ty.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

....more like idiots.

Great way to ruin your CPU and MOBO . . . 

Don't try this at home.   Cheesy

Looks like some moron put thermal paste on the wrong side. For the others here don't try this at home it doesn't work. The chips internals make heat... the thermal paste helps dissipate the heat from the top of the cpu into the aluminium heatsink. Air is a poor heat transfer medium so the paste helps out to get it to the heatsink which with the fan removes the heat faster. Putting it under the cpu will screw the contacts up from the motherboard... it wont work. Someone is trying to be funny.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

....more like idiots.

Great way to ruin your CPU and MOBO . . . 

Don't try this at home.   Cheesy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Noticed an error in the first page:

Coin Facts

21 Billion Total Coins | 30 Second Blocks (2.5 Min per Algo) | 8,000 DGB Reward, Reduces 0.5% Every 10,080 blocks |0.5 % Pre-Mine (0%) | MultiAlgo, POW | 2.5 Min Re-target (Each algo, averages previous 10 blocks) Note: We are now a 0% pre-mine as the entire pre-mine has been given away or used for development.

The timeline could do with updating aswell it only goes up to the end of november
Jump to: