Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 508. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Sorry there's a few trolls on your thread.... I won't be posting there anymore.... but I give you my 100% promise I have no sock puppets. This is my one and only troll account (note the difference between myriadcoin and myraidcoins), so I can't be held responsible for anyone else who posts there. I feel the word is already getting out, anyway. So good luck. MYR Is fighting back :-)

See how long this will last...
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
DigiByte is falling like shit ...this is what happen when you don't take people seriously

DigiByte DigiByte   3,216,970.59€   0€   6,181,717,611 DGB   1,026,456.88€   -17.66 %

shark... are u using the latest android 6.0?
anyway i ll try to export the wallet to my brother phone... see what'll happen
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Roll Eyes Oh noozzz competition is like "we gotta stop this before DGB goes mainstream and we are left behind in the dark"  Shocked

haterz gonna hate

Grin

Too late I'm thinking...  Grin
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

Ofcourse i'm honest, you think i'm joking?
BTW sorry for the large image lol
LOL too large they can't see this  Grin Grin Grin Tongue
1) Will the presentation on March 30th be streamed online? If so, where can I watch it?

2) Realistically, what will a digibyte be worth in USD? It's worth about $0.0062 right now. That's a lot of Digibytes to buy something. Trying to get a perspective much cosmetic items it'll be worth in the game I play, Dota.

3) When can I expect to see this in Dota?

4) For GPU mining, is there a minimum GPU RAM requirement? I'm wondering if 1GB cards will work.

Thanks guys. Your quick responses would be appreciated.

open website http://newyork2016.findevr.com/
you can ask to committee
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
1) Will the presentation on March 30th be streamed online? If so, where can I watch it?

2) Realistically, what will a digibyte be worth in USD? It's worth about $0.0062 right now. That's a lot of Digibytes to buy something. Trying to get a perspective much cosmetic items it'll be worth in the game I play, Dota.

4) For GPU mining, is there a minimum GPU RAM requirement? I'm wondering if 1GB cards will work.

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

Ofcourse i'm honest, you think i'm joking?
BTW sorry for the large image lol
also keep posting.

Every time you do this thread gets bumped to the front page.  And the subsequent replies gunning you down also bump it.

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

All the big companies like IBM will get to know DGB and it's huge potential in 2 days at the FinDEVr New York 2016, that will be awesome!! Look at all those big players in the audience, that will attend the conference: http://newyork2016.findevr.com/#audience

I will personally email every single conference attendee I am aware of and let them know about DGB's premine, instamine, and dishonest marketing.

Thanks.

Lolllllll

Why don't you spend your time trying to promote the coin you are so clearly heavily invested in.

You never know, one day MYR might hit 2k again and you can break even.

Make sure you use a legit email like [email protected] and tell them how shit dgb is.

Moron.
All the big companies like IBM will get to know DGB and it's huge potential in 2 days at the FinDEVr New York 2016, that will be awesome!! Look at all those big players in the audience, that will attend the conference: http://newyork2016.findevr.com/#audience

I will personally email every single conference attendee I am aware of and let them know about DGB's premine, instamine, and dishonest marketing.

Thanks.

A source to be trusted Smiley

Blockchain is public dude, and so are all the links to DGB using deceptive wording such as "first to fork to multi-algo." The source doesn't need to be trusted.

come on dude, if you think myriadcoin is good try find some investor to applicate your coin, your coin is nothing if cant use for real world
blame competitor can't make simsalabim myriadcoin be a good coin. public will think, your coin not more than trash, people in the world of crypto not stupid
be creative, do not think primitives in competition  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 359

Thanks.

You have to be the funniest guy who ever posted here, keep 'em comming! You'r a riot!  Cheesy

maybe you are just scared....because the whole crap is marketing
the real issue for example the android wallet  none was done to be fixed .
even when people come here to report it you make fun of them

yes the wallet does not sync ...it is a fact
 i let the wallet sync the whole night.. it just doesn't sync completely
this is what is happening :
from 4 months goes---> to 11 weeks and it freeze then i restart it
from 11 weeks it goes-----> to 8 weeks... freez again
i restart the it again and goes to 4 weeks it freeze restart the crap ....
and guess what no change after 1 hour the the log disappear
and nothing.
so yes the wallet does not sync

the guy who said he received 10 gdb can you please do a favor and upload a photo of the android wallet showing the transaction  with timestamp?
if you are honest.
Activity: 404
Merit: 500
 Roll Eyes Oh noozzz competition is like "we gotta stop this before DGB goes mainstream and we are left behind in the dark"  Shocked

haterz gonna hate

Grin
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Some perspective here, lets do a basic code comparison between digibyte and the coin it forked.
A simple script that anyone can run to verify this.

Code:
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf ../myriadcoin myr
cp -rf ../digibyte dgb
#normalise name changes for comparison
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l

Result? Only 1118 lines as an upper bound and this is still being extremely generous. This still includes a bunch of generic junk that cant be considered code checkpoints seeds and stuff, name changes that have sitll crept in, code that actually changed on the myr side of things and so on.
Realistically digibyte has added about 500 lines of code at most, this is utterly tiny, and then we have the android wallet which has even less changes and doesn't even work and they want the community to deal with that.

What are the developers in hong kong doing, sitting around circle jerking all day long?

It is quite simple people - 250k investment is a lie, hong kong developers are a lie, digibyte is a lie, jared is a con artist and is taking you all for fools which apparently you are as you keep singing his praises while he continues to steal from you.

Actually, it is quite simple, YOU ARE AN IDIOT or worse. Go back to your own coin and cry about it there, no one here has any interest in anything you have to say.

Says the person who cannot refute a single thing I have said, everything I have said is fact, run the script yourself and see. 2 years of 'development' for a couple hundred lines of code, what a joke. claiming to be a cutting edge crypto currency while sitting on a codebase that is now three years behind bitcoin, missing three years of bugfixes, a five year old toddler could perform the same code copy/paste with variable renames. digibyte does not have developers just snake oil salesmen.

Says the guy completly ignoring every other project DGB has undertaken. Stop switching accounts, your not fooling anyone  Grin

Thanks.

You have to be the funniest guy who ever posted here, keep 'em coming! You're a riot!  Cheesy

Some perspective here, lets do a basic code comparison between digibyte and the coin it forked.
A simple script that anyone can run to verify this.

Code:
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf ../myriadcoin myr
cp -rf ../digibyte dgb
#normalise name changes for comparison
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l

Result? Only 1118 lines as an upper bound and this is still being extremely generous. This still includes a bunch of generic junk that cant be considered code checkpoints seeds and stuff, name changes that have sitll crept in, code that actually changed on the myr side of things and so on.
Realistically digibyte has added about 500 lines of code at most, this is utterly tiny, and then we have the android wallet which has even less changes and doesn't even work and they want the community to deal with that.

What are the developers in hong kong doing, sitting around circle jerking all day long?

It is quite simple people - 250k investment is a lie, hong kong developers are a lie, digibyte is a lie, jared is a con artist and is taking you all for fools which apparently you are as you keep singing his praises while he continues to steal from you.

Actually, it is quite simple, YOU ARE AN IDIOT or worse. Go back to your own coin and cry about it there, no one here has any interest in anything you have to say.

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

Thanks.

Trustful words haha.

Thousands users happy and supporting against.... YOU. Good luck. Reading two post of you can reveal your rage only about jealousy.

Get over it. Buy some DGB. Shut the duck up and move forward like a man.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Thanks.

No rage bro  Wink
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.
3 people having some issues does not mean devs are incompetent. Acting like a spoiled child isn't going to get you the help you require.

3 people at the same time tho is not a coincidence. Im not having any troubles tho.
So it may just be them.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Thanks.

A source to be trusted Smiley

Blockchain is public dude, and so are all the links to DGB using deceptive wording such as "first to fork to multi-algo." The source doesn't need to be trusted.
Jump to: