Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 503. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Is digibyte planning on securing a partnership with gamebet? I think it would be good to try and cement something now before they get big.
Yes, We have been in contact with Gamebet and they are looking into it.

That's what I was hoping to hear. I was going to buy 4 btc of gbt tomorrow but I think now I'll buy only 3 and put 1 more btc into digibyte.
I do have one more question though. How did you pick the name digibyte?
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
im syncing to the network... can someone post a few nodes much thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Is digibyte planning on securing a partnership with gamebet? I think it would be good to try and cement something now before they get big.
Yes, We have been in contact with Gamebet and they are looking into it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Activity: 127
Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?

this is technical, get someone who actually understand programming to verify it for you if you dont believe me.

it is well known that dgb forked from myriad, if you go to the myriad github repo https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin you will see some info at top left, 1) myriad itself has only done 151 commits 2) myriad forked from zetacoin
we then go to zetacoins github https://github.com/zetacoin/zetacoin you will see some info at top left 1) zetacoin forked from bitcoin 2) it is an amazing 6103 commits behind bitcoin

from this we can infer that myriad was also 6103 commits behind bitcoin, and that when digibyte was forked from myriad it would also then be 6103 commits behind.

of course at this point you are going to claim digibyte updated the code after forking, but here is a simple script that will prove you wrong
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf myr
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/myriadcoin/myriadcoin.git
cp -rf myriadcoin myr
cp -rf digibyte dgb
#normalise name changes for comparison
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find myr -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriadcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/myriad/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf myr/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf myr/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get an idea of how much code has been added
diff -rubd myr/src/ dgb/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
if you run this script you will find that there are only (and this is an upper bound) 1118 differences (most of these are from myriad side, as I showed in my earlier posts the entire code written by th e digibyte team is as little as 500 lines with most of that being generic stuff a child could change) between the current myriad and digibyte codebases if digibyte  had updates to the latest bitcoin these differences would be much greater.

from this it is safe to infer that digibyte is on the same bitcoin codebase as zetacoin and myriad - the exact bitcoin commit zetacoin forked from is here https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/commit/6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0 and dates back to 2013 meaning digibyte is terribly out of date and missing lots of features and bug fixes from bitcoin

of course I expect you still wont believe me so here is another script
Code:
rm -rf dgb
rm -rf btc
rm -rf btcforkpoint
#clone the 2 for comparison
git clone https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte.git
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin.git
cp -rf digibyte dgb
cp -rf bitcoin btc
cp -rd bitcoin btcforkpoint
#revert the repo to the point where digibyte was forked from
cd btcforkpoint
git reset --hard 6d89611c3aaa85798c4d70d20e35e6bcb7bdd5c0
cd ..
#normalise name changes for comparison
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find dgb -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btc -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/bitcoin/shitcoin/gI' {} +
find btcforkpoint -type f -exec sed -i 's/digibyte/shitcoin/gI' {} +
#delete images and localisation files as these are not code and create a lot of noise
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/res
rm -rf btc/src/qt/res
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/res
rm -rf dgb/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btc/src/qt/locale
rm -rf btcforkpoint/src/qt/locale
#compare the src directories to get a basic idea of how much is different
diff -rubd dgb/src/ btc/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
diff -rubd dgb/src btcforkpoint/src/ | grep -E "^[+][^+]" | wc -l
this script compares the latest digibyte codebase to the current bitcoin codebase and to the 2013 bitcoin codebase, it finds the 2013 codebase much more similar, this proves that digibyte has not kept updates with bitcoin

Crypto_Beast you know your way around code, I know hackers get poached by government to work for them. Would you consider being a developer for digibyte to update the code? A good friend of mine has confirmed you are telling the truth in this regard.
Activity: 404
I do not care about rumors and untruths that some here are trying to sell.

I'm interested in the progress of talks with Azure?

Everything is submitted and signed now we just need to wait for MS to accept and ad Digibyte.

I saw that the requirements XEM today removed from a g reasons. No such indications at our?

NEM is a totally different kind of project that wishes to consolidate its independence, for DGB Azure is a good match though.  Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Everything is submitted and signed now we just need to wait for MS to accept and ad Digibyte.

I saw that the requirements XEM today removed from a g reasons. No such indications at our?

Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES

It's also important to move away from bitcoin. Who cares if the code is 3 years old, it works as intended.
Activity: 82

POS / PRIMENODES
Digibyte community, keep posting until we get to a new page and don't quote crypto_beast.
POS / PRIMENODES
Hy all
A lot is expected from Jared @ FINDEVR in NY.
It sure is a pressure on one man but I believe he will handle it just fine. If he does 10% of what he can it will be good for DGB. Thumbs up, respect and best of luck tomorrow Jared.

Jared is a legend. I heard JP Morgan blockchain team will be attending the NYC conference.What if they ditch what they doing and back digibyte. 1% of their capital would spike the marketcap over 60 billion usd in a matter of minutes.
not going to happen big organisations would do a code review it would only take about 2 minutes of code review for them to run away screaming
you created this acc just to piss over DGB why would you do that...
created this account to warn innocents away from this scam before they get hurt when it all collapses it is not right what is happening here if even one innocent is saved I will have done some good and be happy

Wow, such altruism. You really should be awarded for the noble peace price. I'm sure the Dalai Lama envies you.

Why don't you tell the truth: NOONE is here for altruism, EVERYONE follows his own purpose. When I wrote my post it was for MY OWN purpose, I don't make a secret out of it. I'm all in in DGB ant WANT more people to buy. BUT every word I wrote was out of conviction. If I wasn't convinced of this project, why should I hold?

If YOU was REALLY altruistic you would work in a NGO in Cambodia and not trying to FUD on this one. Why don't you rather tell us what YOUR interests are? Are you invested in another coin and are scared that DGB is outdoing it? Do you actually know that DGB will be HUGE and spread FUD to buy as much as possible at this low prices? Are there people paying you? Who and how much?

What a comeback!
POS / PRIMENODES
Do you really think i put my stores reputation, My own name,face and everything on the line to support a scam?
Did you know that thanks to Digibyte, Jared & the investor my store is one the most futuristic stores in the world? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo )

The investments is not a lie, You dont need to believe me but im sure that allot of others who know Digibyte, Jared, and me and so other great community members,,
this is not any sort of scam.

So, If you want, I invite you to send me a pm so we can talk and get this BS out of your head.

Thanks.

I don't think you're a scammer man. You seem like a good guy to me. As to whether or not DigiByte itself is a scam... that's up to our readers to decide, but at the very least there's something strongly fishy about it, and I presented the evidence.

Well, i dont like you and all the bs you talk about.

We are done and so i hope you are done.

You are reported and on my ignore list.

Show him the code is not 3 years old and these idiots can move on with life.
Do you really think i put my stores reputation, My own name,face and everything on the line to support a scam?
Did you know that thanks to Digibyte, Jared & the investor my store is one the most futuristic stores in the world? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo )

The investments is not a lie, You dont need to believe me but im sure that allot of others who know Digibyte, Jared, and me and so other great community members,,

So, If you want, I invite you to send me a pm so we can talk and get this BS out of your head.

Thanks.

I don't think you're a scammer man. You seem like a good guy to me. As to whether or not DigiByte itself is a scam... that's up to our readers to decide, but at the very least there's something strongly fishy about it, and I presented the evidence.

Well, i dont like you and all the bs you talk about.

We are done and so i hope you are done.

You are reported and on my ignore list.
Activity: 209

Thanks.

Oh and mister Myriad, Even the Developers of Myriad do not like you at all!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14348833

Quote:
Active Core Team
  • 8bitcoder
  • nzsquirrell
  • cryptapus

I'd also like to acknowledge jwinterm for his support (tipbot etc) and his attempts to bring some sanity around here.

FOR THE RECORD

The user / users named 'myriadcoin' and 'myriadcoins' are not representative of the Myriad team nor the general Myriad community. I doubt few people, if any, would condone or appreciate the apparent DGB-hostility that has been expressed here and on the DGB thread. My wish is for this person or persons to respectfully 'pull their head in', and once and for all stop posting using the 'myriadcoin' / 'myriadcoins' name. Unless they have something valuable and worthwhile to contribute, please find somewhere else to pollute.

End of message:

So mister, It must be very hard for you to find any friends, Even at the myriad forum you are not appreciated.
Activity: 112
I've see jared's presentation on youtube and he mentioned DGB has a multi algo with difficulty adjustment feature beneficial for miners with slow hash rate. So I thought of using my phone and see if it could actually mine some dgb.

Can you help me with this:

Do you know where I could download/get a Freemium android scrypt miner app?

I also like to know if it is possible to solo mine using an android phones? I don't plan long term mining so joining a pool is not what  I want to do using my phone. My reason is because I don't have any powerful mining device. I think someone posted the times when the DGB'S difficulty dropped? I just want to test out DGB's difficulty if it is really difficult for an android phone to do the mining?!

I already tried mining other altcoins on a pool using dual core phones and miner apps from google play store, I already understand I will not make money using android devices. I don't care about the profitability, I just want to try mining DGB on my android phones. Let me know where I can find a guide to setup my  android phones.

Thank you!
Jump to: