Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 504. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Hy all
A lot is expected from Jared @ FINDEVR in NY.
It sure is a pressure on one man but I believe he will handle it just fine. If he does 10% of what he can it will be good for DGB. Thumbs up, respect and best of luck tomorrow Jared.

Jared is a legend. I heard JP Morgan blockchain team will be attending the NYC conference.What if they ditch what they doing and back digibyte. 1% of their capital would spike the marketcap over 60 billion usd in a matter of minutes.
not going to happen big organisations would do a code review it would only take about 2 minutes of code review for them to run away screaming

Digibyte is the most up to date altcoin , Look at the OP and see what they have achieved. Jared wouldn't be going to NYC if he didn't believe in his code.
most up to date? Mate the codebase is over 3  years behind the bitcoin one it has 0 updates, jared is going to nyc to sell lies and hype to people like you

You are hypocrites of the world
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
Hy all
It sure is a pressure on one man but I believe he will handle it just fine. If he does 10% of what he can it will be good for DGB. Thumbs up, respect and best of luck tomorrow Jared.

Jared is a legend. I heard JP Morgan blockchain team will be attending the NYC conference.What if they ditch what they doing and back digibyte. 1% of their capital would spike the marketcap over 60 billion usd in a matter of minutes.
not going to happen big organisations would do a code review it would only take about 2 minutes of code review for them to run away screaming
you created this acc just to piss over DGB why would you do that...
created this account to warn innocents away from this scam before they get hurt when it all collapses it is not right what is happening here if even one innocent is saved I will have done some good and be happy

You can also just STFU and let people do theire own research, As you can see allot of people did already or else we could not have this volume.
Also, Im 100% sure that before you can speak @ big events, The people behind the events will not allow any scam or BS company to attend.
We are talking about microsoft,IBM and allot of big banks presenting theire development,,, Do you really think they would allow some sort of scam to talk? No.

And as by the way you type and express yourself you look ALLOT like 3 other accounts spreading BS in here.

You sir, You are on my ignore list and i have reported you.

Thanks allot for bumping the thread.

I expect hostility from one of the main scam pushers so no surprise that you deliver.. for the record I have nothing to do with the myriad guy I think myriad is a shitcoin as well as its code is also hopelessly out of date though at least it is an honest shitcoin that does not spread massive lies about fake investments and other BS.
conferences are an easy way to con people as most people dont know how conferences work the reality is conferences will accept anyone who fills in the necessary paperwork and pays a fee, which is quite clearly exactly what jared is doing here, going to the same conference as a big bank does not mean the big bank actually endorses you no matter how much you and jared keep trying to tell people this is the case. you wont try refute what I have said about the code because you know it is true, you sir are a disgrace to humanity

Do you really think i put my stores reputation, My own name,face and everything on the line to support a scam?
Did you know that thanks to Digibyte, Jared & the investor my store is one the most futuristic stores in the world? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo )

The investments is not a lie, You dont need to believe me but im sure that allot of others who know Digibyte, Jared, and me and so other great community members,,
this is not any sort of scam.

So, If you want, I invite you to send me a pm so we can talk and get this BS out of your head.

Thanks.

Please also tell him the code is not 3 years old and we can be done with him.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hy all

created this account to warn innocents away from this scam before they get hurt when it all collapses it is not right what is happening here if even one innocent is saved I will have done some good and be happy

You can also just STFU and let people do theire own research, As you can see allot of people did already or else we could not have this volume.
Also, Im 100% sure that before you can speak @ big events, The people behind the events will not allow any scam or BS company to attend.
We are talking about microsoft,IBM and allot of big banks presenting theire development,,, Do you really think they would allow some sort of scam to talk? No.

And as by the way you type and express yourself you look ALLOT like 3 other accounts spreading BS in here.

I expect hostility from one of the main scam pushers so no surprise that you deliver.. for the record I have nothing to do with the myriad guy I think myriad is a shitcoin as well as its code is also hopelessly out of date though at least it is an honest shitcoin that does not spread massive lies about fake investments and other BS.
conferences are an easy way to con people as most people dont know how conferences work the reality is conferences will accept anyone who fills in the necessary paperwork and pays a fee, which is quite clearly exactly what jared is doing here, going to the same conference as a big bank does not mean the big bank actually endorses you no matter how much you and jared keep trying to tell people this is the case. you wont try refute what I have said about the code because you know it is true, you sir are a disgrace to humanity

Do you really think i put my stores reputation, My own name,face and everything on the line to support a scam?
Did you know that thanks to Digibyte, Jared & the investor my store is one the most futuristic stores in the world? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo )

The investments is not a lie, You dont need to believe me but im sure that allot of others who know Digibyte, Jared, and me and so other great community members,,
this is not any sort of scam.

So, If you want, I invite you to send me a pm so we can talk and get this BS out of your head.

Thanks.
POS / PRIMENODES
Glad to see so many newbie account here coming in to FUD one of the few legit projects in Crypto... means DGB is getting popular and some sharks want to get innocent blood out so they can maximize their profit. Do not get mislead by the people spreading dirt in the thread, these are what we call trolls, trying to suppress the price of the coin by spreading lies.

Great job bitcointalk for not cleaning up this obvious shit and letting your forum become more and more a disgusting cesspool!

For people who just joined in here and are actually interested in Digibyte, join us at Telegram or direct any questions you have directly at Jared or one of the other DGB devs, these are serious, honest, good people who've been working hard and who will be more than happy to assist you.

These are the same people that think there is something wrong with the US economy. Obama is right, listen to these words. Replace America with digibyte and you get the same outcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PndJjTCDJmw
Activity: 608
Glad to see so many newbie account here coming in to FUD one of the few legit projects in Crypto... means DGB is getting popular and some sharks want to get innocent blood out so they can maximize their profit. Do not get mislead by the people spreading dirt in the thread, these are what we call trolls, trying to suppress the price of the coin by spreading lies.

Great job bitcointalk for not cleaning up this obvious shit and letting your forum become more and more a disgusting cesspool!

For people who just joined in here and are actually interested in Digibyte, join us at Telegram or direct any questions you have directly at Jared or one of the other DGB devs, these are serious, honest, good people who've been working hard and who will be more than happy to assist you.
POS / PRIMENODES
Hy all

Where is the proof the code is 3 years old?
POS / PRIMENODES
Hy all

@24hralttrade haters gonna hate. Whenever people see success they get crazy and angry and make all sorts of wild excuses. 3 year old code. What is this person smoking, digispeed was released this year.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hy all

POS / PRIMENODES
Hy all

They are angry that their coin didn't develop Multi Algorithm. Jareds development skills are on another planet, 5 algorithms on 1 blockchain is true innovation.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Country music is where my heart is.
Hy all

He makes a few valid points. But to answer your question. Who do any trolls, troll?
Most of the time its to get cheap coins!!
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Hy all

POS / PRIMENODES
Hy all

Digibyte is the most up to date altcoin , Look at the OP and see what they have achieved. Jared wouldn't be going to NYC if he didn't believe in his code.
Someone from here actually sent me 1 DGB to my wallet LOL. THX for that.
DGB: DA6L73Xao7NmvSDh59xAN5SFTXouND79qp
Now someone just sent me 100 so i have 101 now LOL. Maybe by the end of the week i will have 1+100+1000+10000+100000+1000000+10000000
NICE hahaha
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Well for a lot of people in Asia $2 is a lot of money. Rich kids won't bother but people can use $2 a month can keep them alive and help feed their families, it's a big deal.

Do you even play games? I assure you those families who $2 is a big deal to sure as fuck aren't playing CSGO and LOL, lmfao.

Its like anything.. faucets lure people to play and pay insignificant amounts for what they get in advertising. Consider digibyte gaming to be a faucet where you do nothing other than what you would do anyway namely play csgo and league of legends. Yes the rewards are small BUT none the less its a reward that asks nothing in return. You can visit the site once sign up and play and have it come to your wallet without ever visiting the site again.

If you consider for a second that a real payment would happen i.e. $5 a game or hour who would provide such payments? If you consider the amount of gamers world wide then consider people that would launch auto playing bots you begin to understand how crazy someone would have to be to give full time wages away for someone to play games.

The aim of the digibyte gaming from what i see is a free faucet that promotes digibyte awareness. Anything given to you for free from playing will rise in price from awareness. Digibyte gets awareness in value instead of advertising revenue.. you get some dollars here and there and may buy more on the risk that it may not rise. Like anything if enough people join in and create a community it prospers.
Not at all, I said I clearly understand this is an advertisement play; I also pointed out that this same advertisement play would benefit the other game coins way more than it benefits DGB and that's all my main point was.
POS / PRIMENODES
Activity: 209
Hi guys. I know I said I wouldn't come back, but I can't resist...

A HISTORY OF DIGIBYTE

I'll start by noting that DGB launched with a broken difficulty adjustment algorithm. Difficulty changed every 144 blocks, with a retarget range of 0.25x to 4x.

#1440 Jan 12, 2014 12:05:11 PM       16000   Official premine over, rewards drop 72000 to 16000. Difficulty at 0.00105477

It's instamine time!
Every 144 blocks:

#1584 Jan 13, 2014 6:01:42 AM       16000   Difficulty drops to 0.00026369
#1728 Jan 13, 2014 6:03:35 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.00105477
#1872 Jan 13, 2014 6:05:33 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.00421907
#2016 Jan 13, 2014 6:08:25 AM      16000   Difficulty 0.01687627
#2160 Jan 13, 2014 6:12:21 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.06750507
#2304 Jan 13, 2014 6:19:04 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.27002027
#2448 Jan 13, 2014 6:30:39 AM       16000   Difficulty 1.08008109
#2592 Jan 13, 2014 7:03:05 AM       16000   Difficulty 4.32032435
#2736 Jan 13, 2014 8:56:35 AM       16000   Difficulty 5.60138117
#2880 Jan 13, 2014 11:58:01 AM       16000   Difficulty 4.44325559

The double rewards end:

#5760 Jan 15, 2014 11:45:37 AM      8000   Difficulty 6.31115652
                              = ~ 45MH/s, or about 40 top end video cards

All in all, 69,104,000 coins mined with a handful of GPUs in just over 2 days. Nice job guys.

5 weeks later... Hard fork to reduce rewards and maximise instamine effectiveness:

#57023 Feb 21, 2014 6:27:03 PM       8000   Difficulty 8.35521372   
                              = ~ 50 top end GPUs
#57024 Feb 21, 2014 6:27:33 PM       8000   Difficulty 19.3762414    Last diff change before reward reduction
#57121 Feb 21, 2014 10:03:38 PM       7960    Difficulty 19.37962414    Reward reduction by 0.5% every 10080 blocks

Price and difficulty plummet.

"I'm fed up mining these reward changing scamcoins..."

Every 10080 blocks:
#67201 Mar 1, 2014 9:52:34 AM       7920   Difficulty 11.94895065
#77281 Mar 11, 2014 1:42:30 AM      7880   Difficulty 17.35805563
#87361 Mar 22, 2014 7:38:41 PM      7841   Difficulty 7.91179439    Looks like only Jared left mining
#97441 Apr 3, 2014 9:15:07 AM       7801   Difficulty 11.12540833
#107521 Apr 15, 2014 9:24:08 PM      7762   Difficulty 19.86894542
#117601 Apr 30, 2014 5:56:59 PM       7724   Difficulty 15.08022371
#127681 May 21, 2014 8:41:05 AM    7685   Difficulty 80.43841606   Blocks are slowing down. Must be the ASICs taking over Scrypt multipools?
#137761 Jul 7, 2014 1:56:33 PM       7647   Difficulty 80.57865768   Slow.

Multipools having a ball with this Scrypt shitcoin that has nothing going for it at this point as far as the public can see.
Time to implement multi-algo and announce it on the first post here on this thread:

If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).

250k investment. LMAO.

N.B. This list of dodgy acts committed by DGB devs is by no means exhaustive. It's only what I managed to uncover with just a couple of hours research.

References:
- This thread
- Digibyte's block explorer
- Digibyte's github
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
I have bought up 42 million digibyte in the last 72 hours on both Poloniex and Bittrex. This coin is the best and I will support a price over 100 with lots of bitcoin, it's not going below 100 again.

Pictures with proof and a signed address else you are spreading meaningless misinformation in hopes of prices rising on this for you to cover your buy price.

I strongly recommend people not take this persons gospel as a reason to go all in.

I like digibyte but i don't like shenanigans, especially from a 1 post account with a name ilovedigibyte.

In total I have over 46 million. I had around 4 million before laying around but with all the latest news I had to get more coins or fear losing out when the price eventually gets to 500 or 1000 or much more.  52 btc worth of digibyte isn't a life changer but if it goes to 1000 I have +460 btc worth.

so show some screenshots to back it up or sign a message with your address priv key. Else its best not to broadcast such messages as others will take your messages as buying advice when you don't have it backed up with anything.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Country music is where my heart is.
After watching the video in 2014 about DigiByte it got me critically thinking about the potential overlap of coins being developed in the gamer coin world, namely C2, GBT, HYPER and DGB. Someone earlier in this thread made a comparison about how the rewards you receive from a rebates rewards card when shopping is minimal in reterms of monthly return of interest and compared this to how playing games for a month earns you about $2 DGB. It's important to note even if the rebate rewards did not exist the shop would still be used, it's insignificant. However, Digibyte pitches itself as this gamer coin when in reality, wether gamers actually use DigiByte (at least as of now)... is also insigificant.

The only practical use of DigiByte to gamers would be dumping DGB -> BTC -> $$ or the DBG Market... which even then would require someone to play games for very long before buying anything. Now I understand and it's been said, the whole ploy of being able to gain DGB for free by playing games is a marketing tactic; It's not suppose to generate real money for gamers. However, this form of advertisement could be utilized by other coins better if they mimiqued the implementation and advertisement scheme, no?

This is all theoretical, but given GBT's market platform of tailoring to items on steam it makes a lot of sense to me that if they used the same advertisement scheme it would be more beneficial to them. Users who play CSGO who sign up through the site, refer users and share the site with their friends so they could do the same are likely to also gamble on the site with their steam items.

Likewise C2 could look to do something similar since they're developing their own game. The purpose of advertising through this method would serve a slightly different purpose. They would be offering free C2 so that people playing LOL and CSGO became more aware of their game where you can use C2 as an ingame currency. It's a bit counter intuative, but it still makes more sense then what DGB is doing right now.

I'm sure there are alternate uses that I haven't thought about and I'm sure someone's going to try to undermine the validity of this post but it's alarming to me as someone who's invested in DGB to realize that other coins could take DGB's strategy and do way more with it then DGB is doing itself.

Well for a lot of people in Asia $2 is a lot of money. Rich kids won't bother but people can use $2 a month can keep them alive and help feed their families, it's a big deal.

All the people in Asia to whom 2$ would be a lot of money dont have enough money to buy computer games and pay for internet.
Someone from here actually sent me 1 DGB to my wallet LOL. THX for that.
DGB: DA6L73Xao7NmvSDh59xAN5SFTXouND79qp
10% ? How did you count it? Grin
It was just a thought... not a calculation...
Jump to: