Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 512. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Okay, so i checked it for you visaco.
downloaded the Android wallet and sent 10dgb to it to test it. It showed up on the blockchain but not on my wallet, so there is definitely a problem with the wallet.
Its synced and everything so i have no clue how to fix this except to ask the dev team. Hope you don't kill me today for trying to help you

is your wallet fully synced? It would probably take a while as the checkpoint is a bit old (1370000 iirc).

Go into settings on the wallet, hit rescan/resync blockchain and the funds will appear after a few minutes. If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).

A bounty?  Surely the $250k usd investment can't be depleted already?

$250k investment? LOL you have to be kidding.
A coin that literally just forked myriad - spent over a year hyping 'digispeed' which turned out to be just changing a few variables in the code, still managed to screw that up somehow and had to revert the little they did change, has done crap all updates since then. Has developed absolutely nothing original.
A proper developer could be hired for a lot less than $250k to do more in a week than this coin has done in a year, other coins are doing a lot more with absolutely no or much less funding, it is quite clear the $250k investment never existed, complete scam just like this coin is, anyone who has not yet twigged on that this is a scam is an utter moron.

Jared has flown to a lot of countries.  A lot of that investment could of been used on marketing and accommodation and flights etc.

To ask for a community bounty is a disgrace considering how much funding this coin has had. Myriad with $250k would of achieved much more.
Tell us what Myriad has achieved then, don't come here to insult DGB

just looking for an opportunity to be famous, you can see how much post activity. ignore button please. lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
When the haters are pouring in it's a clear sign you are heading towards succes  Wink Kiss

$250k and they asking for a community bounty? You don't see anything wrong with this?

Actually, no and if you were a business you wouldn't either...
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Regarding Android Wallet Issues:

Whatever you do, do not, I repeat, DO NOT,

uninstall without first making a backup of your private keys!

Everything else has a solution, but if you uninstall without a backup, then it's goodbye coins.

The sync process can take a long time, and freezes are common, especially when the network load is high as it has been these last couple of days. rescan/resync, patience and perseverance are the keys to dealing with these issues, and for significant amounts, a full node wallet is always the best recommendation.

When the haters are pouring in it's a clear sign you are heading towards succes  Wink Kiss

That's the truth! I see the price is up....
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
downloaded the Android wallet and sent 10dgb to it to test it. It showed up on the blockchain but not on my wallet, so there is definitely a problem with the wallet.
Its synced and everything so i have no clue how to fix this except to ask the dev team. Hope you don't kill me today for trying to help you

is your wallet fully synced? It would probably take a while as the checkpoint is a bit old (1370000 iirc).

Go into settings on the wallet, hit rescan/resync blockchain and the funds will appear after a few minutes. If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).

A coin that literally just forked myriad - spent over a year hyping 'digispeed' which turned out to be just changing a few variables in the code, still managed to screw that up somehow and had to revert the little they did change, has done crap all updates since then. Has developed absolutely nothing original.
A proper developer could be hired for a lot less than $250k to do more in a week than this coin has done in a year, other coins are doing a lot more with absolutely no or much less funding, it is quite clear the $250k investment never existed, complete scam just like this coin is, anyone who has not yet twigged on that this is a scam is an utter moron.

Jared has flown to a lot of countries.  A lot of that investment could of been used on marketing and accommodation and flights etc.

To ask for a community bounty is a disgrace considering how much funding this coin has had. Myriad with $250k would of achieved much more.

do not be envy, people already gave ignore button for you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 404
Merit: 500

Oh! I get it now, you are all from Myraid!  Cheesy  Why not just use your real accounts?

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

Tell us what Myriad has achieved then, don't come here to insult DGB
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can someone help me?

My desktop wallet wont sync

Got stuck on block 1441636

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

Have you tried deleting everything in your roaming folder except for the wallet.dat and try start the wallet up again. It will take a very long time because of the amount blocks that have been generated since moving to multi-algo

Im a noob on this thing. I dont even have a roaming folder on my digibyte folder. I tryed, in debug line inside the wallet, the command -rescan and i got the error -32601
Can someone help me?

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

Try restart wallet?

Interesting how suddenly there are all these folks with wallets that don't sync. I have been with DGB since the beginning and other than a few burps with algos and timing, have never had a problem and, still don't Perhaps better education might be a solution? Adding problem and resolution info to the wallets? Something along those lines might keep new users happy...

Activity: 750
Can someone help me?

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

I posted this a few weeks back, see if it works for you.

Hi, my wallet wont sync...when i started the system yesterday it displayed "8 week(s) behind", now it displays "9 week(s) behind". Over night it stayed on 9 weeks, is the blockchain just masive or do i need to reset something? Yesterday i've updated from version 3 to version 4 and i have backed up my wallet in a safe spot  Grin

Great devlopments by the way, since the creation of digibyte only good things happend! Really glad i'm a (silent) part of this!!!

Thanks  Smiley

You might try a reindex to see if that works for you. If your on windows try the following

Navigate to the folder where digibyte-qt is and making sure nothing is selected hold shift and then right click.
From the right click menu select "Open command prompt here".
With the command prompt open type in

Code:
digibyte-qt --reindex

It will take a little while for you to grab all the blocks but it should get you up and running.

cheers
Activity: 423
Can someone help me?

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

Try restart wallet?
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Can someone help me?

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

Have you tried deleting everything in your roaming folder except for the wallet.dat and try start the wallet up again. It will take a very long time because of the amount blocks that have been generated since moving to multi-algo
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

Damn Jared, killing it again!
This could be the solution, because i just installed the wallet and it was synced immediately.
Now it's saying 4 months behind, so it's syncing now.
I'll let you guys know if my 10 DGB (lol) comes through. That would be great news for visaco lol
And i have good news, the 10 DGB came through after a long ass sync, actually the app froze like 10 times during the process, so had to restart the app and it would load couple 10k blocks and get stuck again which was annoying. So yeah would be nice to get some feedback from you visaco so you can continue dumping the 5m  DGB
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can someone help me?

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

Is that you Bob? Or just another one your paid anti-shills?

Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
Seems someone lost his fight with patience..all mistakes are correctable..
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

Was the $250 000 investment ever revealed to the community and was it direct dollar investment or bitcoin ?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

A bounty?  Surely the $250k usd investment can't be depleted already?

Jared has flown to a lot of countries.  A lot of that investment could of been used on marketing and accommodation and flights etc.
Jump to: