Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 510. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Why is it a good thing for a coin to  be on Azure? How does this increase usability or adoption?

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
hello I downloaded new wallet and still stuck 10 weeks

What is the name of the install file you downloaded? Something like "digibyte-4.0.3-win64-setup.exe"?
Activity: 432
hello I downloaded new wallet and still stuck 10 weeks
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
still got my windows wallet stuck...

can anyone help plz? Already reseted, already deleted and reinstaled... already re dowloaded the block chain... still stuck on 10 weeks ago... plz help

4.0.3?

Hey if you still can't get it working download this bootstrap.dat I created which I'll make sure is updated every couple of weeks for anyone that wants to use it. http://digiexplorer.info/bootstrap.dat

Delete the blocks and chainstate folder along with debug.log

place bootstrap.dat in the same folder as wallet.dat and run digibyte wallet normally.

You are getting stuck around the hard fork height we had a couple of months ago which is why you should ensure you are on the latest wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

can anyone help plz? Already reseted, already deleted and reinstaled... already re dowloaded the block chain... still stuck on 10 weeks ago... plz help
Can you post a screen shot to confirm you are on DigiSpeed v4.0.3. Also are you behind a firewall blocking port 12024?
or if everyone has gone to bed when you get back.
Close your wallet, wait a minute then re open it.
Go to help menu in your wallet.
Select Debug window.
Open the debug log file.
Save a copy of it and send it to [email protected] with a description of your issue. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Can you post a screen shot to confirm you are on DigiSpeed v4.0.3. Also are you behind a firewall blocking port 12024?
Activity: 275

4.0.3?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Activity: 423
Hello everyone,
downloading wallets from OP doesnt work for me,, im redirected to blank page. Any idea?
Try from here.
http://www.digibyte.co/choose_wallet

Thx a lot, have nice day.
legendary
Hello everyone,
downloading wallets from OP doesnt work for me,, im redirected to blank page. Any idea?
Try from here.
http://www.digibyte.co/choose_wallet
legendary
Activity: 391
Merit: 100

https://digibytetip.com/user/tip_digibyte_requests
What is this?
2828    TWITTER    2000.0 DGB    bigs21024    27 Mar 2016, 11:28::20 pm    Unprocessable    String can't be coerced into Float

Working on fixing this. Stay tuned.

At last the main man actually online here...I have one question for you Jared if you would be kind enough to either confirm, deny or No comment would be great.

Is it true that DGB has struck some kind of deal with Twitch.tv

If so thats going to be a real big bit of news right there

Wishing you & the DGB team all the very best on the NYC conference i sincerely hope everything works out just as you hoped for...go get them
Thanks for your support! I'm not going to comment on any specific "deals" at the moment. But I have been in the offices of, and talked to several high profile companies. I do not want to say anything about such progress until I am 100% sure things are moving forward. We have several people working on making things happen for DigiByte at the moment. There has been a lot behind the scenes as we do not want to fuel speculation until we have something solid to stand on.

Cheers,

Perfect reply..I was involved once in a coin that was a big Scam..you may know it XPY (Paycoin) the DEVS there had this thing about announcing things that were half finished or just hype...I have come to realize that Jared & the DGB Team do not do such a thing. This is one of the main reason I am certain DGB will be one of the top coins in the near future

Last thing Jumbley how do I return my Troll award as I will no longer require it, If its possible to nominate the new owner please can you pass it onto Myraidcoins I am sure they will need it more than I will...as for my Troll rants in the past it was worth it just to bag a tonne of coins cheap as chips... Cool Grin
Activity: 423
Hello everyone,
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

What is this?
2828    TWITTER    2000.0 DGB    bigs21024    27 Mar 2016, 11:28::20 pm    Unprocessable    String can't be coerced into Float

At last the main man actually online here...I have one question for you Jared if you would be kind enough to either confirm, deny or No comment would be great.

Wishing you & the DGB team all the very best on the NYC conference i sincerely hope everything works out just as you hoped for...go get them
Thanks for your support! I'm not going to comment on any specific "deals" at the moment. But I have been in the offices of, and talked to several high profile companies. I do not want to say anything about such progress until I am 100% sure things are moving forward. We have several people working on making things happen for DigiByte at the moment. There has been a lot behind the scenes as we do not want to fuel speculation until we have something solid to stand on.

Cheers,

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can someone help me?

My desktop wallet wont sync

Got stuck on block 1441636

Windows 64b v 4.0.3

I posted this a few weeks back, see if it works for you.

Hi, my wallet wont sync...when i started the system yesterday it displayed "8 week(s) behind", now it displays "9 week(s) behind". Over night it stayed on 9 weeks, is the blockchain just masive or do i need to reset something? Yesterday i've updated from version 3 to version 4 and i have backed up my wallet in a safe spot  Grin

Great devlopments by the way, since the creation of digibyte only good things happend! Really glad i'm a (silent) part of this!!!

Thanks  Smiley

You might try a reindex to see if that works for you. If your on windows try the following

Navigate to the folder where digibyte-qt is and making sure nothing is selected hold shift and then right click.
From the right click menu select "Open command prompt here".
With the command prompt open type in

Code:
digibyte-qt --reindex

It will take a little while for you to grab all the blocks but it should get you up and running.

cheers

got stuck at the exactly same point... any other options?
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
L33t page !;)

For a leet coin ! Congrats DGB for all the things you built so far !
Activity: 391
Merit: 100

What is this?

Jump to: