Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 506. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Head&Shoulders just got denied; uptred is still there! #RouteTo200Sats #DigiByte #Crypto @DigiByteCoin

+1

Exactly what happened, pretty awesome.

Don't break out the champagne quite yet. This could be a bull trap quick jump right back into resistance before seeing a final slam down. The jury's still out. There's a hell of a battle going on between 150 and the upper 60's/70's. Big amounts stacking up at 150 and 145. Will be interesting to see if they're real if/when we get there.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
Seeing the Marketcap of all coins going up slow, the more all the cryptocoins are worth, the better it is

I can't believe the price of this coin. I never thought +150 was possible again this soon. A lot of other coins can learn the power of marketing and promoting from Jared.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Seeing the Marketcap of all coins going up slow, the more all the cryptocoins are worth, the better it is
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Head&Shoulders just got denied; uptred is still there! #RouteTo200Sats #DigiByte #Crypto @DigiByteCoin

+1

Exactly what happened, pretty awesome.
Activity: 84
Merit: 15
Activity: 84
Merit: 15
410 BTC in last 2 hours in Polo!   Shocked
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

52 BTC buy wall at 150 SAT on Polo?

75 BTC buy wall at 145?

We may have just seen a head and shoulder breakdown bear trap that is going to convert into a continuation pattern putting 250 SAT within clear immediate reach.

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Haven't fired up my wallet in about 4 months. Let it run for 24 hours yesterday and it won't sync. In fact it hasn't moved at all in 24 hours with 8 connections to the network. Tried to update to the latest wallet but when I click on the link in the OP all I get is a blank page. Any suggestions?

http://digibyte.co/choose_wallet
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Haven't fired up my wallet in about 4 months. Let it run for 24 hours yesterday and it won't sync. In fact it hasn't moved at all in 24 hours with 8 connections to the network. Tried to update to the latest wallet but when I click on the link in the OP all I get is a blank page. Any suggestions?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
It is on 5.0 Lollipop. After it's synced don't send all the 5m away, just test it first.
Thats what i always do.

Yeah the starting point is a bit old so it might take a while but just let it sync up and you will have access to your DGB. There should be a wallet update out soonish that will address the sync time.

i was telling you  from the beginning there is a systematic issue
disfunction of the android wallet and absence  of compatibility between wallets

but you though i ' m trolling...
ok...now
i can say visaco /ignorant issue/ make you loose 1 million eur in volume and 15% on marketcap...you are facing a Fukushima meltdown ...
yes you just lost 1 million euro of volume  because do way you handle it android wallet issue wasn't satisfying for the big player on polinix

I've been trying to help you out but you haven't responded to any of my questions. Do you want your problem solved or do you want to complain? Wait for the wallet to completly sync before getting impatient and resetting it again.

legendary
Activity: 359
Merit: 250

This is why they should not be asking for funding . I like digibyte but it is a concern that the k is already used up. Something is not adding up.

After seeing the image about the missing balance, I thought of testing the android wallet app I just downloaded yesterday. I sent around 3dgb but after 30 confirmations the balance is still 0.

tx id: cd8294a39d1a8685f1f9ae1923072ef4b585abf55e614b032801f2b5dd123f34

Do I need to sync the the wallet app just like on desktop version? If yes, how much space do I need?

here's my wallet

If you like to test DGB transfer, send small amount to my address.

go to settings > network monitor and slide left to "blocks". Make sure your latest block matches up with   http://digiexplorer.info/

I guess my wallet is syncing, I'm seeing blocks(16xxxxxth block, and today we are currently at block 209xxxx) being displayed on my screen.

Yeah the starting point is a bit old so it might take a while but just let it sync up and you will have access to your DGB. There should be a wallet update out soonish that will address the sync time.

i was telling you  from the beginning there is a systematic issue
disfunction of the android wallet and absence  of compatibility between wallets

but you though i ' m trolling...
ok...now
i can say visaco /ignorant issue/ make you loose 1 million eur in volume and 15% on marketcap...you are facing a Fukushima meltdown ...
yes you just lost 1 million euro of volume  because do way you handle it android wallet issue wasn't satisfying for the big player on poloniex

subefotos
legendary
Prove crypto_beast wrong about the digibyte development and I will stop posting here for good.

all the evidence will never be enough. because you are too envious
You know what? I think he comes here to keep the price of Myriad down. I don’t think it’s a bad project and he does it an injustice.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Prove crypto_beast wrong about the digibyte development and I will stop posting here for good.

all the evidence will never be enough. because you are too envious

This is why they should not be asking for funding . I like digibyte but it is a concern that the $250k is already used up. Something is not adding up.

After seeing the image about the missing balance, I thought of testing the android wallet app I just downloaded yesterday. I sent around 3dgb but after 30 confirmations the balance is still 0.

Do I need to sync the the wallet app just like on desktop version? If yes, how much space do I need?

here's my wallet

go to settings > network monitor and slide left to "blocks". Make sure your latest block matches up with   http://digiexplorer.info/

I guess my wallet is syncing, I'm seeing blocks(16xxxxxth block, and today we are currently at block 209xxxx) being displayed on my screen.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

This is why they should not be asking for funding . I like digibyte but it is a concern that the $250k is already used up. Something is not adding up.

here's my wallet

go to settings > network monitor and slide left to "blocks". Make sure your latest block matches up with   http://digiexplorer.info/

Jump to: