Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 505. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
Hy all
A lot is expected from Jared @ FINDEVR in NY.
It sure is a pressure on one man but I believe he will handle it just fine. If he does 10% of what he can it will be good for DGB. Thumbs up, respect and best of luck tomorrow Jared.

Jared is a legend. I heard JP Morgan blockchain team will be attending the NYC conference.What if they ditch what they doing and back digibyte. 1% of their capital would spike the marketcap over 60 billion usd in a matter of minutes.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Hy all
A lot is expected from Jared @ FINDEVR in NY.
It sure is a pressure on one man but I believe he will handle it just fine. If he does 10% of what he can it will be good for DGB. Thumbs up, respect and best of luck tomorrow Jared.
POS / PRIMENODES
DGB rocks! it would be cool if we can get DGB to maybe sponsor some League of legend Pros.. those players have massive reach and huge following that could help the movement.. buy and HODL! DGB to teh moon! Grin

I couldn't agree more. The possibilities are endless, the speed at which the blocks come compared to bitcoin makes it much better for real world usage. Why the marketcap is so low compared to Ethereum we will never know but after NYC this will change and we will all be rich.
Activity: 138
DGB rocks! it would be cool if we can get DGB to maybe sponsor some League of legend Pros.. those players have massive reach and huge following that could help the movement.. buy and HODL! DGB to teh moon! Grin
POS / PRIMENODES
I have bought up 42 million digibyte in the last 72 hours on both Poloniex and Bittrex. This coin is the best and I will support a price over 100 with lots of bitcoin, it's not going below 100 again.

Pictures with proof and a signed address else you are spreading meaningless misinformation in hopes of prices rising on this for you to cover your buy price.

I strongly recommend people not take this persons gospel as a reason to go all in.

I like digibyte but i don't like shenanigans, especially from a 1 post account with a name ilovedigibyte.

In total I have over 46 million. I had around 4 million before laying around but with all the latest news I had to get more coins or fear losing out when the price eventually gets to 500 or 1000 or much more.  52 btc worth of digibyte isn't a life changer but if it goes to 1000 I have +460 btc worth.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
After watching the video in 2014 about DigiByte it got me critically thinking about the potential overlap of coins being developed in the gamer coin world, namely C2, GBT, HYPER and DGB. Someone earlier in this thread made a comparison about how the rewards you receive from a rebates rewards card when shopping is minimal in reterms of monthly return of interest and compared this to how playing games for a month earns you about $2 DGB. It's important to note even if the rebate rewards did not exist the shop would still be used, it's insignificant. However, Digibyte pitches itself as this gamer coin when in reality, wether gamers actually use DigiByte (at least as of now)... is also insigificant.

The only practical use of DigiByte to gamers would be dumping DGB -> BTC -> $$ or the DBG Market... which even then would require someone to play games for very long before buying anything. Now I understand and it's been said, the whole ploy of being able to gain DGB for free by playing games is a marketing tactic; It's not suppose to generate real money for gamers. However, this form of advertisement could be utilized by other coins better if they mimiqued the implementation and advertisement scheme, no?

This is all theoretical, but given GBT's market platform of tailoring to items on steam it makes a lot of sense to me that if they used the same advertisement scheme it would be more beneficial to them. Users who play CSGO who sign up through the site, refer users and share the site with their friends so they could do the same are likely to also gamble on the site with their steam items.

Likewise C2 could look to do something similar since they're developing their own game. The purpose of advertising through this method would serve a slightly different purpose. They would be offering free C2 so that people playing LOL and CSGO became more aware of their game where you can use C2 as an ingame currency. It's a bit counter intuative, but it still makes more sense then what DGB is doing right now.

I'm sure there are alternate uses that I haven't thought about and I'm sure someone's going to try to undermine the validity of this post but it's alarming to me as someone who's invested in DGB to realize that other coins could take DGB's strategy and do way more with it then DGB is doing itself.

Its like anything.. faucets lure people to play and pay insignificant amounts for what they get in advertising. Consider digibyte gaming to be a faucet where you do nothing other than what you would do anyway namely play csgo and league of legends. Yes the rewards are small BUT none the less its a reward that asks nothing in return. You can visit the site once sign up and play and have it come to your wallet without ever visiting the site again.

If you consider for a second that a real payment would happen i.e. $5 a game or hour who would provide such payments? If you consider the amount of gamers world wide then consider people that would launch auto playing bots you begin to understand how crazy someone would have to be to give full time wages away for someone to play games.

The aim of the digibyte gaming from what i see is a free faucet that promotes digibyte awareness. Anything given to you for free from playing will rise in price from awareness. Digibyte gets awareness in value instead of advertising revenue.. you get some dollars here and there and may buy more on the risk that it may not rise. Like anything if enough people join in and create a community it prospers.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
I have bought up 42 million digibyte in the last 72 hours on both Poloniex and Bittrex. This coin is the best and I will support a price over 100 with lots of bitcoin, it's not going below 100 again.

Pictures with proof and a signed address else you are spreading meaningless misinformation in hopes of prices rising on this for you to cover your buy price.

I strongly recommend people not take this persons gospel as a reason to go all in.

I like digibyte but i don't like shenanigans, especially from a 1 post account with a name ilovedigibyte.
POS / PRIMENODES
After watching the video in 2014 about DigiByte it got me critically thinking about the potential overlap of coins being developed in the gamer coin world, namely C2, GBT, HYPER and DGB. Someone earlier in this thread made a comparison about how the rewards you receive from a rebates rewards card when shopping is minimal in reterms of monthly return of interest and compared this to how playing games for a month earns you about $2 DGB. It's important to note even if the rebate rewards did not exist the shop would still be used, it's insignificant. However, Digibyte pitches itself as this gamer coin when in reality, wether gamers actually use DigiByte (at least as of now)... is also insigificant.

The only practical use of DigiByte to gamers would be dumping DGB -> BTC -> $$ or the DBG Market... which even then would require someone to play games for very long before buying anything. Now I understand and it's been said, the whole ploy of being able to gain DGB for free by playing games is a marketing tactic; It's not suppose to generate real money for gamers. However, this form of advertisement could be utilized by other coins better if they mimiqued the implementation and advertisement scheme, no?

This is all theoretical, but given GBT's market platform of tailoring to items on steam it makes a lot of sense to me that if they used the same advertisement scheme it would be more beneficial to them. Users who play CSGO who sign up through the site, refer users and share the site with their friends so they could do the same are likely to also gamble on the site with their steam items.

Likewise C2 could look to do something similar since they're developing their own game. The purpose of advertising through this method would serve a slightly different purpose. They would be offering free C2 so that people playing LOL and CSGO became more aware of their game where you can use C2 as an ingame currency. It's a bit counter intuative, but it still makes more sense then what DGB is doing right now.

I'm sure there are alternate uses that I haven't thought about and I'm sure someone's going to try to undermine the validity of this post but it's alarming to me as someone who's invested in DGB to realize that other coins could take DGB's strategy and do way more with it then DGB is doing itself.

Well for a lot of people in Asia $2 is a lot of money. Rich kids won't bother but people can use $2 a month can keep them alive and help feed their families, it's a big deal.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Did DGB price go up 10x or something lol? Not sure but shouldn't I have earned alot more?
DGB give moving forward Just bought some of it from yobit I do believe that many game player will embrace the idea so might keep the coin from my wallet good job dev, if you need promoter from yobit and other trading platform I'm willing to participate,. good luck
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Did DGB price go up 10x or something lol? Not sure but shouldn't I have earned alot more?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

POS / PRIMENODES
Activity: 423
I just finished syncing wallet win32. I havent any problems or stuck.
Activity: 3
I play a lot of CS:GO and i happy invested in the right coin when i bought it at 89
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I suggest, a signature campaign to help the promotion of DGB?
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Head&Shoulders just got denied; uptred is still there! #RouteTo200Sats #DigiByte #Crypto @DigiByteCoin

+1

Exactly what happened, pretty awesome.

Don't break out the champagne quite yet. This could be a bull trap quick jump right back into resistance before seeing a final slam down. The jury's still out. There's a hell of a battle going on between 150 and the upper 60's/70's. Big amounts stacking up at 150 and 145. Will be interesting to see if they're real if/when we get there.

True, if this were a bigger market it would make a better case for denied reversal but we know how manipulated alts can be. We'll see what happens!
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

I just would like to share my thoughts on DGB and explain why I went all in.

(Note: 1. I am not an expert, I'm a seeker myself and I do msitakes. 2. Sorry for my bad English.)

An advantage of DGB over BTC: It's just MUCH faster. This is absolutely neccessary for evreyday use.

DigiByte made the MAJOR move to connect with the HUGE gaming industry.
The first supported games are CS:GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) and LoL (League of Legends).

It's official, not just planned. Look here:

https://digibytegaming.com/
https://news.bitcoin.com/counterstrike-global-offensive-now-rewards-players-digibyte-cryptocurrency/

These are no small niche games, this is the MAJOR LEAGUE! I mean BIG Counter-Strike and BIG League of Legends!
Until now there are not much more than 10000 gamers registered on the DigiByte Gaming-platform.
This is NOTHING when think about hundreds of millions of gamers worldwide. MANY more games will follow to be supported, amongst the gaming community the idea will spread VERY fast! There might be a FIRE!

Some people criticize that most gamers would only get up to 2 dollars a month right now and that's why DGB should be uninteresting for them. GUYS!!!??? Did you ever hear of payback-card (don't no if "plenti" in the US is similar!?)? In Germany, which has around 80 million people as population, we have 25 million payback users!!! You buy something in a shop and with your payback card you usually get a discount between 0.5 and 2 percent. Most users don't get more than 1 or 2 Dollars per month and still the card is VERY popular. And mind that many KIDS are playing the games. For many of them 2 dollars / month might be 10 percent of their pocket money or more. Wouldn't we grown ups be thankful for 10 percent more salery?     I THINK DIGIBYTE COULD GET THE "PAYBACK OF VIDEO GAMES".

I think an even bigger motivation than the money will be the fact that gamers can buy upgrades in the games for DigiBytes (and even Hardware)... This was a BRILLIANT idea. Even the users who don't care about 2 dollars / a month will be lucky about new armour for their character, a new sword or nice wheels for their ride. VIRTUAL PAYBACK is the keyword, guys!

eSports just started to rise and DGB is VERY early in this. For example on this website you can make your bets with Digibytes:
https://www.gamebet.gg/

Apart from gaming there are SO MANY other possibilities with DigiBytes I can't even imagine myself right now. In this shop you can order your sneakers and jeans with DGB:

https://www.bluejeansonline.nl/nl/shop/#!/d/schoenen
https://twitter.com/Bluejeansdorp/status/713691677605629952

Out of trader's perspective DGB is a good buy as the market cap is still SOOO low. It only is around 4 million USD. Many coins that are not yet even IN USE have a MUCH higher market cap. Seeing all the facts about DGB it actually seems like a wonder to me it is still that cheap and the market cap is that low. Ethereums market cap is 900 million right now. If DGB goes up x10 it will have less than 5 percent of ETHs market cap. And I think it could go much higher than that.

On March 29th-30th there will be a big presentaion by Jared Tate from DigiByte in New York at the FinDEVr, a very important event for FinTech developers:

http://newyork2016.findevr.com/

Just a few names of companies who will be in the audience: IBM, American Express, ING, HSBC, BARCLAYS, Santander InnoVentures and just TOO MANY MORE (please open the link above and scroll down to see yourself).

I think Jared Tate was a visionary when he said "Let's get mainstream" in 2014:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0

I think in 2016 he will finally achieve what he was working for so long. Not only can DigiByte get mainstream very soon, but it could actually attract MILLIONS of gamers to crypto currencies in general and cause a very big run on ALL of them.

I am VERY looking forward to the presentation Jared Tate will give on March 30th. I already know he is always good for surprises. 2 days ago it suddenly leaked that DGB is on Microsoft Azure now. Almost nobody was expecting that. Seeing the whole project, I think the Azure add is a good small step but there have been SO many that have been even more important. And I guess Jared might have more surprises in store we won't hear before March 30th.

I still got the feeling I understand only 5 percent or less of the whole DigiByte universe. Nevertheless I hope some of my thoughts have been useful to some of you.

Thank for this post, i didnt even know marketcap was only 4 million usd, thats crazy low, never looked it up for myself, lazyness+trading isnt a good combination i guess. or else i would of bought this ammount earlier, so i would have 2 times more of them.
Activity: 24
^^^ Excellent post! DGB will be going places very soon. I'm also very confident.  Cheesy
Jump to: