Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 514. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
My next level is 300 SAT though, so...

Great momentum for DGB.  But I have to agree, my next level is at 300 SAT too, and it's really a minimum I expect from it. Digibyte is so much worth, and there is a reason I haven't touch any of my DGB for 1 year and a half.

I remember when DGB was at 10 satoshis... I remember when DGB was at 350 satoshis... And I want to remember the day when DGB will reach its real value! 150 sat is nothing reguarding the job done, in the hard world of alt-currencies. You can easily continue to buy at these levels, I have bought 75% of my DGB at 100+ satoshis, but yes, it was years ago :p

I'm confident for the future... because the future is bright with Digibyte.

See ya.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Finished taking profits on 30% of my position. All mining costs, including fixed equipment and electricity over more than two years, as well as purchase costs on coins bought when nobody else wanted DGB, are covered. Everything left, 70% of my initial position, along with all the other key cryptos I own and recommend (that I bought when I started profit taking and diversifying on the last major spike), now have a ZERO cost basis!

Grin Grin Grin

Will take another 10% off the table on each future double from here on out.

. . . got to share the fun, and the wealth.  Wink

You wrote share so send some my way LOL
DGB:DA6L73Xao7NmvSDh59xAN5SFTXouND79qp

Be thankful there are still people willing to share by selling  at these levels.   Wink

Sorry that I personally can no longer help you at present.

My next level is 300 SAT though, so, if you still haven't bought by then, I'll be more than happy to lend you a hand at that time. Cheesy

You can always just pay attention too - and that IS free (for the moment anyway . . . it seems that no-one values what is free . . .).

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Hello! Happy Easters! Im new to this coin ..so want to know- what is so special in this Azure? What is for DGB this Azure?  Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Happy Easter TO ALL DGB fans and readers here.

Finished taking profits on 30% of my position. All mining costs, including fixed equipment and electricity over more than two years, as well as purchase costs on coins bought when nobody else wanted DGB, are covered. Everything left, 70% of my initial position, along with all the other key cryptos I own and recommend (that I bought when I started profit taking and diversifying on the last major spike), now have a ZERO cost basis!

Grin Grin Grin

You wrote share so send some my way LOL
DGB:DA6L73Xao7NmvSDh59xAN5SFTXouND79qp
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

Grin Grin Grin

Good for you  Smiley

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 966
I have been mining DGB with SHA256 and Srypt for over 2 years.  I have not mined Bitcoin for 2 months already.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hi DigiByters.

I'm holding a film contest and you're all invited!

Make a film explaining multi-algo and its benefits, then put it on Youtube. Send me the link here on bitcointalk.

Deadline is the 30th of April 2016. 30/04/16

Winners will be announced here at this thread on the 1st of May 2016. 01/05/16. The prizes will be awarded the same day.

The prize...
ONE MILLION MYR (~0.31BTC)
Runner up...
TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND MYR
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Happy Easter everyone! Thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm! 2016 is going to be a great year for DGB!

Cheers,

- Jared
Happy Easter to you 2.
What about Azure is it true?

Yes it is
Happy Easter everyone! Thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm! 2016 is going to be a great year for DGB!

Cheers,

- Jared
Happy Easter to you 2.
What about Azure is it true?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Cheers,

- Jared
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
I'm laughing hard at BTC38 right now.
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
With so many other coins trying to be anything else but money, I am really happy to see one of the old timers succeeding in being just that - money.
Activity: 786
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
Even if it doesn't get much over current 130 sats, it's a decent improvement already compared to 50 sats ten days back.
Jump to: