Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 513. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Okay, so i checked it for you visaco.
downloaded the Android wallet and sent 10dgb to it to test it. It showed up on the blockchain but not on my wallet, so there is definitely a problem with the wallet.
Its synced and everything so i have no clue how to fix this except to ask the dev team. Hope you don't kill me today for trying to help you

is your wallet fully synced? It would probably take a while as the checkpoint is a bit old (1370000 iirc).

Go into settings on the wallet, hit rescan/resync blockchain and the funds will appear after a few minutes. If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).

A bounty?  Surely the $250k usd investment can't be depleted already?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
downloaded the Android wallet and sent 10dgb to it to test it. It showed up on the blockchain but not on my wallet, so there is definitely a problem with the wallet.
Its synced and everything so i have no clue how to fix this except to ask the dev team. Hope you don't kill me today for trying to help you

is your wallet fully synced? It would probably take a while as the checkpoint is a bit old (1370000 iirc).

Go into settings on the wallet, hit rescan/resync blockchain and the funds will appear after a few minutes. If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).
Damn Jared, killing it again!
This could be the solution, because i just installed the wallet and it was synced immediately.
Now it's saying 4 months behind, so it's syncing now.
I'll let you guys know if my 10 DGB (lol) comes through. That would be great news for visaco lol
Think differently

Yes, fully synced. I have an idea that i'm figuring out right now, maybe find the wallet.dat( if the android wallet has that) and transport it to an desktop pc?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
CSGO payments have dropped dramatically, its supposed to be X3 this weekend but I am getting a lot less than usual , it also does not count the wins / kills correctly AND I referred a friend and received no 1000 bonus ( he has 4 payouts now) and no access to secret area

HMMMMMZ any advice?
This is because payouts are set in USD for advertising purposes. As DigiByte becomes worth more, it requires less to be paid out.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
right now i craping on myself ............i sent 5 million bdg to the android wallet but didnt show up...what the fuck is going on here...is this legit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet.digibyte&hl=en

i m gonna kill somebody today.....

do you send digibyte to your wallet? and then uninstall application? lol good!!
if you send some coin more easy write here TX id,
if you do some stupid thing, do not blame the coin Wink
Think differently
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
right now i craping on myself ............i sent 5 million bdg to the android wallet but didnt show up...what the fuck is going on here...is this legit

To check into this, you need to provide the following.

The address you sent from.

The address you sent to.

The transaction ID from the wallet where you performed the send.

With this information we can search for it on the blockchain.

Until you provide this information to investigate, nobody is going to take you seriously if all you do is post huge pictures and say things in large red font.
Activity: 359
Activity: 608
right now i craping on myself ............i sent 5 million bdg to the android wallet but didnt show up...what the fuck is going on here...is this legit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet.digibyte&hl=en

Your communication skills... none...

Why not try to NOT act like a total imbecile?
A good start would be like: Hi people, seems I might have made a mistake while transfering some DGB to my mobile wallet. I've send it from "address" to "address" TXid is:... Didn't show up on block explorer...

But I guess that's to hard for you or are you just some scammer who thinks he'll get free coins?

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
right now i craping on myself ............i sent 5 million bdg to the android wallet but didnt show up...what the fuck is going on here...is this legit https://play.google.com/store/people/details?id=111269560865275671873

A better world starts with you... Wink

Seriously why the caps? Give us the transaction id and speak in a normal way and we'll see if we can help you out

First mistake, sending 5m coins to an android wallet!   You know how safe android phones are? Do you even have internet security on your android?
Anyhow. 99% sure the problem will be the blockchain on the app, has not caught up, so your coins will arrive when the blockchain is fully in synch.

Now Relax!  And say Thank You Mr White Bites.

Activity: 608
right now i craping on myself ............i sent 5 million bdg to the android wallet but didnt show up...what the fuck is going on here...is this legit https://play.google.com/store/people/details?id=111269560865275671873

A better world starts with you... Wink

Seriously why the caps? Give us the transaction id and speak in a normal way and we'll see if we can help you out
Activity: 359

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
Jared, I'm really really really impatient to listen to you now ! This findevr is going to be a perfect showforce for Digibyte.

I'm glad I found my way into DGB since 2 years.
I can't wait to buy stuff on games websites with Digibyte!

Good luck in NYC.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
CSGO payments have dropped dramatically, its supposed to be X3 this weekend but I am getting a lot less than usual , it also does not count the wins / kills correctly AND I referred a friend and received no 1000 bonus ( he has 4 payouts now) and no access to secret area

HMMMMMZ any advice?

Maybe create a ticket... https://digibyte.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you expect to have a proper support, better go for the proper website instead of a Bitcointalk.org post, in my opinion.

yeah i did 2 days ago , no reply , guess i will wait thanks fro trying to help

Q
Activity: 159
I have been hearing buzz about integration talks about DGB and Twitch.tv does anyone in here have any more info? Apparently this is supposed to be a major move about to take place.

Maybe I have wrong (I don't use yet this kind of services), but isn't Digibytetips doing what you mean? https://digibytetip.com/
Activity: 518
The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez
I have been hearing buzz about integration talks about DGB and Twitch.tv does anyone in here have any more info? Apparently this is supposed to be a major move about to take place.
Activity: 159

HMMMMMZ any advice?

Maybe create a ticket... https://digibyte.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If you expect to have a proper support, better go for the proper website instead of a Bitcointalk.org post, in my opinion.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

HMMMMMZ any advice?
Jump to: