Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 516. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 500
May I ask what your strategy is around the distribution for performance rewards?
the top people earning end up with maybe $2 per month and even if DGB goes up
It's still not enough to be worth players time and energy IMO

Someone has to pay for these rewards and Jared has to be careful he doesn't waste a lot of the 250k usd on just handing out gaming rewards
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Hi digibyte,  well done on the gaming strategy.  Can I ask whether there is any news on real world adoption other than gaming. 
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May I ask what your strategy is around the distribution for performance rewards?
the top people earning end up with maybe $2 per month and even if DGB goes up
It's still not enough to be worth players time and energy IMO
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
i have sold all my DGB for now.

i may buy back later

Why?

Yeah he might not get em back that cheap  Smiley. I mean this is like a boiling frog. Slowly we are heating up, don't get accustomed to these new high levels, you never know what might happen and then sub-100 satoshi levels will forever be a thing of the past.

Oh yeah. It's just the beginning of it.
Activity: 404

i may buy back later

Why?

Yeah he might not get em back that cheap  Smiley. I mean this is like a boiling frog. Slowly we are heating up, don't get accustomed to these new high levels, you never know what might happen and then sub-100 satoshi levels will forever be a thing of the past.
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So, is there a way of unlocking the "secret area"? (other than referring a smurf account and play 3 matches)
I've been referring people to DGB for weeks and none of them really find it appealing enough to grant me access at all.

Is that area really worth it?

Edit: the "invitation by mail" make people think that it's somekind of scam/phishing/mailing list gathering scheme. Really hard to apply when one is trying to introduce people into the Cryptocurrencies community.

Thank you for the feedback. This is very valuable to us. Thanks for referring people!  This is a work in progress, we are working around the clock.

And the reply to my question is totally absent.
 Undecided

Your friends need to play games and get at least 3 payouts before u can get rewards and access to secret area.

I am asking if there's OTHER way of getting there, so far, with over 50 ppl referred I got none to use it with their main acocunts (It looks like "some sort of a scam" to them... ridiculous, I know) It is hard to promote a crypto among non-usual users when there's certain  key info missing.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

i may buy back later
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
DGB desperately needs an additional form of mining to appeal to users who want to support and secure the network, but don't have the time nor funds to set up and maintain expensive mining equipment. 

There currently isn't much incentive for anyone to mine anything other than multipools, or one of the top coins they are heavily invested in. With a very carefully calculated PoS reward (there may be something better than PoS these days, I'm terribly out of date) it can appeal to the basic user.

https://www.whattomine.com/coins

Check out where the Qubit algo sits.

You can mine that with any gfx.

Number 6 out of all the coins you could mine is pretty darn good.

I think they mean for people that don't have the expertise or don't want to learn to setup something technical. I suggested ages back that there be a miner bundled with the qt wallet. You could have a tab for mining and just a single text box that says address to mine to, a slider for max cpu/gpu to use and have it sit at 20% as a min and a go button. Have it link through to the dgb dev pool so devs get benefit long term. This way everyone mines that wants to with a wallet.. it encourages more wallets to stay open as peers and you get a larger audience mining admittedly at a lower rate.

Putting it up there again... seems a no brainer to me!

I think it was the Aidbit wallet which first did that, was definently an interesting concept, not sure why it didn't take off further, the idea of combining the wallet and miner,  not the coin.

I just hope Digibytes one click miner makes a return soon.  This would make it easier for anyone to mine for sure.

It is planned to return, that is my understanding.
Correct?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
DGB desperately needs an additional form of mining to appeal to users who want to support and secure the network, but don't have the time nor funds to set up and maintain expensive mining equipment. 

There currently isn't much incentive for anyone to mine anything other than multipools, or one of the top coins they are heavily invested in. With a very carefully calculated PoS reward (there may be something better than PoS these days, I'm terribly out of date) it can appeal to the basic user.

I think they mean for people that don't have the expertise or don't want to learn to setup something technical. I suggested ages back that there be a miner bundled with the qt wallet. You could have a tab for mining and just a single text box that says address to mine to, a slider for max cpu/gpu to use and have it sit at 20% as a min and a go button. Have it link through to the dgb dev pool so devs get benefit long term. This way everyone mines that wants to with a wallet.. it encourages more wallets to stay open as peers and you get a larger audience mining admittedly at a lower rate.

I think it was the Aidbit wallet which first did that, was definently an interesting concept, not sure why it didn't take off further, the idea of combining the wallet and miner,  not the coin.

I just hope Digibytes one click miner makes a return soon.  This would make it easier for anyone to mine for sure.
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

Yep, thats a great one to add to the list. Buying dgb now is like buying microsoft stock back in the 80's.
For all the game coins Im in a buy and hold pattern.

Definitely a long-term "game" Wink changer

Yes. I agree.  Gaming is only getting bigger and bigger and soon Esports will take over. all the game coins will be bought up by the millions if not close to a billion + gamers on this earth.
Do you own any hyper? I invested a lot there too.

Thanks for the tip, will look it up  Smiley DGB and Gaming industry is a match made in heaven  Roll Eyes  Cheesy

Yes sir. Its only going to take time for the worlds of esport and crypto to collide in some fantastic collision like earth crashing into the moon seen in some move somewhere. Minus all the carnage and death.

Yep, thats a great one to add to the list. Buying dgb now is like buying microsoft stock back in the 80's.

Yes. I agree.  Gaming is only getting bigger and bigger and soon Esports will take over. all the game coins will be bought up by the millions if not close to a billion + gamers on this earth.

Thanks for the tip, will look it up  Smiley DGB and Gaming industry is a match made in heaven  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

Activity: 786

Jump to: