Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 515. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Grin

Congratulations on getting there , you will be able to speak with some powerful VC's and gain even more attention, nice to see older coins with hard working Devs continuing to grow, i think you are looking good for a Microsoft Azure addition also  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi. I have an idea of creating a game like Ingress. Instead of hacking portals could be digibyte mining. The mines will be created for companies who will reload the mines themselves if they are empty. For example, if McDonald's or Subway owns the mine then people have to physically go there and company's logo is always on the map and so on...
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
It'd be nice if DGB hooks up with Steam then you have a real powerful gaming eco-system for DGB. Imagine this; people get payed for playing videogames which they can then use to buy games and related software/hardware on Steam, it's like a self-enforcing loop-system. The more people earn DGB's playing video games, the more they will buy gaming stuff using DGB, the more they will earn DGB etc. etc. Then people get accustomed to the idea of purchasing games and related stuff with DGB seeing it is more userfriendly compared to the more tradtional payment methods. So in short, I think DGB and Steam are a very good match.
It's really good idea. I suppose devs have plans already for steam.
Activity: 1
i have sold all my DGB for now.

i may buy back later

Why?

Yeah he might not get em back that cheap  Smiley. I mean this is like a boiling frog. Slowly we are heating up, don't get accustomed to these new high levels, you never know what might happen and then sub-100 satoshi levels will forever be a thing of the past.

I dont think he will. Too much is happening with the all game related coins. They we're all on the floor and will now all slowly come up.
I am buying some of each every day.

Hi, what are the best game related coins for you ?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
nice to see such big volume on poloniex and bittrex, hopefully that will mean a few more community members

The community will only keep growing. I see a big explosion for many game styles coins soon.
I think gamebet.gg will be a big help with that.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

I dont think he will. Too much is happening with the all game related coins. They we're all on the floor and will now all slowly come up.

I'm afraid you're right there. DGB used to show us some good P&D. But lately he tends to stay to new floors.

Dunno for how long it will be there, in positive or negative... But definitly I'm not afraid to keep jumping in the train around 100 sats.
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
i have sold all my DGB for now.

i may buy back later

Why?

Yeah he might not get em back that cheap  Smiley. I mean this is like a boiling frog. Slowly we are heating up, don't get accustomed to these new high levels, you never know what might happen and then sub-100 satoshi levels will forever be a thing of the past.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Price is behaving very nicely. Very nicely.

Maybe because we've got something like this coming? . . . sooner or later?

btw. Microsoft saw this and partnered this week official with Sys.  Wink

Do you have a link to a press release from Microsoft confirming this?

https://azure.microsoft.com/nl-nl/blog/azure-blockchain-update-6/
legendary
you should do the same with dota 2 really.

nah agree with this.
if you do this,that'll be awesome and of course it will fun Cheesy
Yep,I don't play CS:GO. I prefer dota 2 =)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

nah agree with this.
if you do this,that'll be awesome and of course it will fun Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 494
hello fellow DGB'ers....I just bought my first stash of this coin/token/credit.  Looks promising...I was brought into this by reading this article.  

https://news.bitcoin.com/counterstrike-global-offensive-now-rewards-players-digibyte-cryptocurrency

Thanks everyone for the great info on this thread...just like with ETH when I got in at .39cents USD, my spidey senses are going off on DGB.  LETS GET IT!!
Activity: 254
I recently added my CSGO account to Digibytegaming.
However the payoffs are way too low at the moment.
I only got like 10 DGB for hours of playing. Can you tell me how the payoff is calculated?

Normal for now:

Still in Beta
Auto payouts occur every 6 hours
Around 0.3 DGB for each Kill
Around 0.1 DGB for each Win
Maybe its already changed.
Payoff is low because BETA and Sponsor awaiting
Activity: 1
I recently added my CSGO account to Digibytegaming.
However the payoffs are way too low at the moment.
I only got like 10 DGB for hours of playing. Can you tell me how the payoff is calculated?
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
May I ask what your strategy is around the distribution for performance rewards?
the top people earning end up with maybe $2 per month and even if DGB goes up
It's still not enough to be worth players time and energy IMO

Someone has to pay for these rewards and Jared has to be careful he doesn't waste a lot of the 250k usd on just handing out gaming rewards

Earning Digibytes is not designed for making you rich quick, See it as a free faucet,,, You already play the game but now you can make a little money with it.
Jump to: