Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 517. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Please add Rocket league , thousands playing and very popular.. that is all :p

Q

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160302005519/en/Twitch-Psyonix-Announce-Official-Rocket-League-Championship

Rocket League is one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of a generation. Boasting a community of more than 12 million players
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Please add Rocket league , thousands playing and very popular.. that is all :p

Q
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Smiley I am very excited about all this progress going on, however DigiByte is supposed to become a mainstream crypto currency for consumer spending right? So how about applying the model of Gulden? They build wallets with which you can pay at any bitcoin merchant, maybe it's possible for DGB to hire Gulden devs? they work with low budgets but deliver high quality, so hiring them shouldn't be a problem?  Smiley DigiByte has a big chance to become THE mainstream crypto currency for micro transactions  Cool You have a dream Jared, protect it and go for it, no matter what the market cap is (2 million which is far too low in my esteem) you are doing the right thing  Wink

But doesn't that mean its getting exchanged for Bitcoin to be accepted??

If that's the case, we might as well just have a Digibyte debt card, then we can say its accepted everywhere fiat is.

Activity: 637
Merit: 500
Smiley I am very excited about all this progress going on, however DigiByte is supposed to become a mainstream crypto currency for consumer spending right? So how about applying the model of Gulden? They build wallets with which you can pay at any bitcoin merchant, maybe it's possible for DGB to hire Gulden devs? they work with low budgets but deliver high quality, so hiring them shouldn't be a problem?  Smiley DigiByte has a big chance to become THE mainstream crypto currency for micro transactions  Cool You have a dream Jared, protect it and go for it, no matter what the market cap is (2 million which is far too low in my esteem) you are doing the right thing  Wink

I am still trying to figure out why Gulden has not taken off with the great development team and usability it has, I think if more people knew about Gulden it would also be a top 20 currency but at the same time also makes it the best potential investment since bitcoin, One big thing separating Gulden and the rest of the top 20 is it doesn't have any big investors like digibyte has with the 250k USD. Gulden truly is the last of the successful community coins.

That being said community based coins are going to be a thing of the past and it will become about marketing and this is where digibyte shines. The development team is good enough to backup the marketing.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Thank you for the feedback. This is very valuable to us. Thanks for referring people!  This is a work in progress, we are working around the clock.

Hi Jared... Do you think DigiByte could maybe mention on page 1 here or on its website that its PoW is forked from Myriad? Only seems fair after past criticisms over marketing ("1st to fork to multi-algo"). Thanks and keep up the good work.

You have the credits when you install and open the wallet, Dont know why you keep asking for this but for me it looks really sad.
Activity: 127
Thank you for the feedback. This is very valuable to us. Thanks for referring people!  This is a work in progress, we are working around the clock.

Hi Jared... Do you think DigiByte could maybe mention on page 1 here or on its website that its PoW is forked from Myriad? Only seems fair after past criticisms over marketing ("1st to fork to multi-algo"). Thanks and keep up the good work.

Sorry bro, your developers should of got a marketing guy like Jared, as far as the world is concerned Digibyte developed Multi-Algo and not Myriad. Why must Jared care about giving credit to Myriad? He needs to make sure his investors make money out of digibyte.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So, is there a way of unlocking the "secret area"? (other than referring a smurf account and play 3 matches)
I've been referring people to DGB for weeks and none of them really find it appealing enough to grant me access at all.

Is that area really worth it?

Edit: the "invitation by mail" make people think that it's somekind of scam/phishing/mailing list gathering scheme. Really hard to apply when one is trying to introduce people into the Cryptocurrencies community.

Thank you for the feedback. This is very valuable to us. Thanks for referring people!  This is a work in progress, we are working around the clock.

And the reply to my question is totally absent.
 Undecided

Your friends need to play games and get at least 3 payouts before u can get rewards and access to secret area.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Could a secret area , be ... Secret ? Smiley
It's an easter egg afterall Smiley

Try to complete this achievement, every easter eggs worth it!

Activity: 28
So, is there a way of unlocking the "secret area"? (other than referring a smurf account and play 3 matches)
I've been referring people to DGB for weeks and none of them really find it appealing enough to grant me access at all.

Edit: the "invitation by mail" make people think that it's somekind of scam/phishing/mailing list gathering scheme. Really hard to apply when one is trying to introduce people into the Cryptocurrencies community.

Thank you for the feedback. This is very valuable to us. Thanks for referring people!  This is a work in progress, we are working around the clock.

And the reply to my question is totally absent.
 Undecided

Activity: 209

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
does someone know what is the speed of  gtx 970 on skein ?
250 to 300 megabytes, depending overclock.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

legendary

Thanks for posting links! We should get a running list going somewhere. Anyone know of an easy and quick way to do this so anyone can submit content?

Cheers,

Jared
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Who has read the book "DigiByte - History of the First Year"?  Please leave a review on here or send me it via private mesage if you have. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
really glad i invested in this coin, this is some real development.

i tried to setup the digibyte gaming thing, i play cs go, but for some reason i dont get any coins, at first i put a wrong email with the steam id i registerd, but i fixed that now
but i still didnt see a transaction, what are the rules in order to gain DGB while playing cs go? I played some competitive matches, it doesnt count for them?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
does someone know what is the speed of  gtx 970 on skein ?
Activity: 28

legendary

setup.exe?file=1&type=node&id=286">

Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
Time to dgb be more than 100 and to maintain.
i wonna see 998 sat DGB again
at poloniex I just see in october 200 or something..

set chart to month and day
Thanks I know it but it is no news just chart...which make changes.. Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Time to dgb be more than 100 and to maintain.
i wonna see 998 sat DGB again
at poloniex I just see in october 200 or something..

set chart to month and day
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org