Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 570. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
WOW! CHinese exchanges! If that happens this baby is about to go BOoooooooooooooom  Cheesy Cheesy

Nothing is set. So it's all ambitions, plans and future nothing substantial yet I'm afraid. In the long term sure, but for now nothing new.
Activity: 404
Merit: 500
Ah well its now Midnight in Honk Kong so the chances of any news or video is out the window for Friday.

I find that a bit of a disappointment & a big let down for the community of the Devs part at least they could have told you there is going to be a delay or Jared could have gave a small bit of info to this forum.....Makes all the hype seem pointless once again & just puts more doubt in new investors minds as to whether DGB is the coin to be placing your money in long-term.....looks like the pump was for nothing once again......Back to 30s soon for more cheap DGB

Hi and Goodbye in a few minutes   Roll Eyes

Grin Watching youtube right now  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Ah well its now Midnight in Honk Kong so the chances of any news or video is out the window for Friday.

I find that a bit of a disappointment & a big let down for the community of the Devs part at least they could have told you there is going to be a delay or Jared could have gave a small bit of info to this forum.....Makes all the hype seem pointless once again & just puts more doubt in new investors minds as to whether DGB is the coin to be placing your money in long-term.....looks like the pump was for nothing once again......Back to 30s soon for more cheap DGB

Hi and Goodbye in a few minutes   Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

No big deal and, no doubt here...
Activity: 391
Merit: 100

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Just look at the volume. Today volume will be highest after october big pump. We are going to the moon again.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

is there a recording to lisen to the radioshow? 
cause i could be there when it was live on air and for re broadcast.

would still love to hear it

Me too.

https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/se2e02-digibyte-with-jared-tate/

Ur welcome,,,

anyone still having problems with gaming wallet? mine aint working for days now.... dont get me wrong , I luv DGB, but I guess its usualy when the coin pumps that the gaming wallet stops working...

Have you tried to resync etc.?

yes, importing it to different pc wallet etc,, ...

U can try to import the private keys into the core wallet, reset ur dgb gaming wallet and then said the dgb from your core wallet back to dgb gaming wallet?

is there a way to import to dgbtip? the yncing will be an asspain

Not that I know of sorry! I know its gona be a pain :S but its all I can think of. Maybe someone else has a better solution?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Me too.

Ur welcome,,,

anyone still having problems with gaming wallet? mine aint working for days now.... dont get me wrong , I luv DGB, but I guess its usualy when the coin pumps that the gaming wallet stops working...

U can try to import the private keys into the core wallet, reset ur dgb gaming wallet and then said the dgb from your core wallet back to dgb gaming wallet?

is there a way to import to dgbtip? the yncing will be an asspain
aka alaniz

Me too.

Ur welcome,,,

Me too.

Ur welcome,,,

Guys is there a time when the news / video is to be released?

Not really, Today they said.

Ok cheers for your reply, guess we'll have to be patient then Smiley
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Not really, Today they said.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
legendary

Me too.

Ur welcome,,,

Guys they fixing it, Its prob part of the news + more Wink

I am so excited about Counter Strike...

Go after STEAM next Jared.

34  DigiByte    $ 1,437,162    $ 0.000247    5,822,687,730 DGB    $ 49,071    51.15 %
aka alaniz

Me too.

Ur welcome,,,

Me too.

Ur welcome,,,

legendary
34  DigiByte    $ 1,430,914    $ 0.000246    5,822,571,485 DGB    $ 46,501    51.18 %

65 on polo  Cheesy
legendary
0.00000062   2665529.25698460   1.65262814   

Polo taking off... Bittrex following..
legendary
I ve been noticing a pattern the last couple of weeks. Somebody buys all DigiBytes up untill 50 sats and then lets it drop, only to repeat the process. Real whale cheap accumulation behaviour. Now why would a whale scramble together a huge bag of DigiBytes unless they plan to sell it on a much higher level  Grin ?
You're right, i noticed that too.
I think the rocket might launch soon then.... Wink

Let's hope for some good updates today  Smiley Would be nice if DigiByte is going to hoover above 1k. satoshi, would be nice if we could get the Chinese involved some way.

I very much doubt if DGB will reach 100 sats in the next week even IF here is news today i have my doubts...sorry to be negative just stating the obvious

As for me DigiByte Gaming was exciting way for DGB promotion beyond local crypto currency community.

Unfortunately, this project looks down a whole week.

Hope guys you resurrect DigiByte Gaming soon.

They working on it..

Did you hear about them adding Counter Strike?

34  DigiByte    $ 1,298,317    $ 0.000223    5,822,571,485 DGB    $ 42,585    37.63 %
Jump to: