Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 571. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
I ve been noticing a pattern the last couple of weeks. Somebody buys all DigiBytes up untill 50 sats and then lets it drop, only to repeat the process. Real whale cheap accumulation behaviour. Now why would a whale scramble together a huge bag of DigiBytes unless they plan to sell it on a much higher level  Grin ?
You're right, i noticed that too.
I think the rocket might launch soon then.... Wink

Let's hope for some good updates today  Smiley Would be nice if DigiByte is going to hoover above 1k. satoshi, would be nice if we could get the Chinese involved some way.

I very much doubt if DGB will reach 100 sats in the next week even IF here is news today i have my doubts...sorry to be negative just stating the obvious

As for me DigiByte Gaming was exciting way for DGB promotion beyond local crypto currency community.

Unfortunately, this project looks down a whole week.

Hope guys you resurrect DigiByte Gaming soon.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I think even that price is low...

The reason I say that is because we don't even have a Chinese exchange yet, once the Chinese get involved we will be laughing at these lows..

Have a look at the Chinese exchanges and the volume they have put up in the last 2 days...Millions..

Jared if your around I really think your Chinese Dev team needs to personally contact BTC38, Yuanbaohui and Jubi...

If you can get those 3 exchanges to add digibyte combined with poloniex and bittrex we will hit the top 10 no problem.

Your team lives in China, it should be easy for them to make contact and try to work out a way to get us added.

24 hour volume.

Jubi - $ 3,457,472

Yuanbaohui - $ 13,183,229

BTC38 - $ 10,368,363

Now if digibyte can get a small piece of that volume it will start to push digibyte to places we have not been before.

Jared can your team email the above exchanges?
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
I strongly hope for expansion of Digibyte Gaming, for so many reasons. We'll see.

CSGO is coming, He told this in the interview on the radio.
https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/se2e02-digibyte-with-jared-tate/

Finally getting around to listening.

Fantastic interview. Great job Jared! You came off as confident, knowledgeable, focused and very sure about what you guys are doing. Your communication of all the key points was equally brilliant: loved how you walked Rick through the integration of all the DigiByte offerings. Everything is really looking impressive.

This is a project that is really going to surprise a lot of people and leave them with their mouths open wondering how in the world they didn't get involved while DGB was still cheap.

Agreed, great work Jared.

DigiByte    $ 1,295,104    $ 0.000222    5,822,417,914 DGB    $ 41,700    39.21 %

We got new investors everyday. DGB will keep climbing this mountain.
However, really hope Jared will surf the good wave this time and expand the marketing when the price is high. We need stronger support than last time.

legendary
I strongly hope for expansion of Digibyte Gaming, for so many reasons. We'll see.

Fantastic interview. Great job Jared! You came off as confident, knowledgeable, focused and very sure about what you guys are doing. Your communication of all the key points was equally brilliant: loved how you walked Rick through the integration of all the DigiByte offerings. Everything is really looking impressive.

This is a project that is really going to surprise a lot of people and leave them with their mouths open wondering how in the world they didn't get involved while DGB was still cheap.

Agreed, great work Jared.

DigiByte    $ 1,295,104    $ 0.000222    5,822,417,914 DGB    $ 41,700    39.21 %

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 391
Merit: 100
I ve been noticing a pattern the last couple of weeks. Somebody buys all DigiBytes up untill 50 sats and then lets it drop, only to repeat the process. Real whale cheap accumulation behaviour. Now why would a whale scramble together a huge bag of DigiBytes unless they plan to sell it on a much higher level  Grin ?

Let's hope for some good updates today  Smiley Would be nice if DigiByte is going to hoover above 1k. satoshi, would be nice if we could get the Chinese involved some way.

I very much doubt if DGB will reach 100 sats in the next week even IF here is news today i have my doubts...sorry to be negative just stating the obvious
Activity: 404
Merit: 500

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Activity: 404
legendary
HSBC is a tofugear partner for several years already , Dont over hype please.

But yeah guys, Looking good!

don't worry. i got something else to be OVERHYPE about: Lane Crawford.
THAT SHOP IS IN MY COUNTRY! (Also in Hong Kong and in China  Cool) DIGIBYTE HAS LANDED. TOUCHDOWN! SIGNS OF DIGIBYTE GOING GLOBAL!
gonna check out that store and ask if they accept Digibyte  Cool Grin

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
An ironclad rule that all successful traders do - Buy Low, Sell High.

Nice...

35 DigiByte    $ 1,269,260    $ 0.000218    5,822,000,927 DGB    $ 34,106    38.08 %
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

don't worry. i got something else to be OVERHYPE about: Lane Crawford.
THAT SHOP IS IN MY COUNTRY! (Also in Hong Kong and in China  Cool) DIGIBYTE HAS LANDED. TOUCHDOWN! SIGNS OF DIGIBYTE GOING GLOBAL!
gonna check out that store and ask if they accept Digibyte  Cool Grin

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
An ironclad rule that all successful traders do - Buy Low, Sell High.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

legendary
60 on polo

40 DigiByte    $ 1,219,603    $ 0.000209    5,821,829,226 DGB    $ 27,016    32.49 %
legendary
IN ADDITION...Tofugear updated their website.
i don't rmb seeing "2016" below.
looks awesome. more Clients than before.

http://www.tofugear.com/?locale=en

Time to research into each of those clients  Cool

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Having trouble trying to get your sell/buy orders filled up? That's because it's probably behind a HUGE sell/buy order.
Check the list of orders and put it in front.

I want to know more about HSBC, is something happening in the background?
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
IN ADDITION...Tofugear updated their website.
i don't rmb seeing "2016" below.
looks awesome. more Clients than before.

http://www.tofugear.com/?locale=en

Time to research into each of those clients  Cool

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Having trouble trying to get your sell/buy orders filled up? That's because it's probably behind a HUGE sell/buy order.
Check the list of orders and put it in front.
legendary
42  DigiByte    $ 1,112,557    $ 0.000191    5,821,829,226 DGB    $ 25,551    20.78 %

Here we go...

legendary
nice,  someone just bought the entire sell order of 20 mil dgb at 47 sat
Looks like someone might be trying to get us on the front page of Poloniex

Get ready for a ride :-P

Always a fun ride with DGB - man - imagine another spike up to 200-400? There will be a lot of happy campers

51 on polo, alot of support on polo...

Feels like a run coming...

Bring on that Video..
Activity: 493
Looks like someone might be trying to get us on the front page of Poloniex

Get ready for a ride :-P
legendary

Nice..

Its obvious when big buys come in someone keeps pushing the price down....

Prices wont stay down for long.
Activity: 351
Jump to: