Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 572. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Anyone else not getting the Digibyte Gaming payouts for the last couple days?
There has been some issues reported but I think they have been sorted now.

We are working on an update for DigiByte Gaming at the moment. Will get everything back to normal here shortly.

Keep us informed how the things are going.

Hope the DigiByte Gaming issues will be resolved soon.
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

We are working on an update for DigiByte Gaming at the moment. Will get everything back to normal here shortly.
Thanks for the update sir Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
0.00000047   21464989.30567111   10.08854497   10.13254503

10btc sell on polo, anyone interested?

I bought some already.
legendary
DigiByte    $ 1,015,773    $ 0.000175    5,820,351,107 DGB    $ 19,440    11.78 %

legendary

Hi Jared,

Any plans to get on those 3 Chinese exchanges I mentioned above?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Things are looking very good from a market perspective, my chart still stands in my previous post.

nice steady build up, hope it continues like that slowly over time. It never does us any good when we go up too fast.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
legendary
i love the counter strike digibyte idea...

Cant wait.

Why don't you guys work a deal out with Steam? all the games on Steam to earn digibyte?
legendary
Any ideas when the Friday video is coming out?
In which timezone is that Friday?

It's been a while since we've had an update on the news channel. I hope it's exciting news.

I would say Hong Kong time, its 9am right now...

I would give it a few hours from now.

The radio interview was a nice listen though so if you have not already checked it out you should.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Any ideas when the Friday video is coming out?
In which timezone is that Friday?

It's been a while since we've had an update on the news channel. I hope it's exciting news.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Any idea when the digibytegroup wil start a new project ? have been checking in a few times over the last month but all i see are those monthly contests and  previous projects.

ps: don't see any monthly project right now

Working on it!
Thanks looking forward to helping anyway i can now that i'm holding mainly DGB

If you or anyone else have a cool idea for the Digibyte group, Please let us know!

What about a 1 million DGB giveaway contest. It's the stuff people will refer to in the future as totally crazy. A bit like the bitcoin pizza stunt.

Doable now while the price is still low.

Maybe it's raised within the community and given to a charity. We could use the tip bot to distribute. ;-) Newsworthy perhaps.

That would be awesome, there has been plenty of giveaways already, hell I won one of them (250k) but 1 million DGBs would be a much cooler novelty prize but it has to be well advertised with plenty of marketing of course.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Did you know digibyte could be on cointelegraph, coindesk and coinmarketcap through paid advertising? We could do that every single month to drill it into peoples heads and the word would get out...

Yes we would need to fund it but between us members it could be done easily...

This is a great idea

Another one to tip on Twitter. Wink

We also need prices first . . .

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Thinking the same it's not out of the question. We will pop soon and it will be fast, that's how it goes in crypto world.

I think even that price is low...

The reason I say that is because we don't even have a Chinese exchange yet, once the Chinese get involved we will be laughing at these lows..

Have a look at the Chinese exchanges and the volume they have put up in the last 2 days...Millions..

Jared if your around I really think your Chinese Dev team needs to personally contact BTC38, Yuanbaohui and Jubi...

If you can get those 3 exchanges to add digibyte combined with poloniex and bittrex we will hit the top 10 no problem.

Your team lives in China, it should be easy for them to make contact and try to work out a way to get us added.

24 hour volume.

Jubi - $ 3,457,472

Yuanbaohui - $ 13,183,229

BTC38 - $ 10,368,363

Now if digibyte can get a small piece of that volume it will start to push digibyte to places we have not been before.

Jared can your team email the above exchanges?

I give a big +1 to all of the above. Tweet those ideas on Twitter and I'll tip you. Wink
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
I strongly hope for expansion of Digibyte Gaming, for so many reasons. We'll see.

LoL community was a very good choice for DGB!
Can't wait for DGB to expand the gaming experience with CS and so!

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I strongly hope for expansion of Digibyte Gaming, for so many reasons. We'll see.

CSGO is coming, He told this in the interview on the radio.
https://www.mixcloud.com/dogedradio/se2e02-digibyte-with-jared-tate/
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 493
Any idea when the digibytegroup wil start a new project ? have been checking in a few times over the last month but all i see are those monthly contests and  previous projects.

Working on it!

If you or anyone else have a cool idea for the Digibyte group, Please let us know!

What about a 1 million DGB giveaway contest. It's the stuff people will refer to in the future as totally crazy. A bit like the bitcoin pizza stunt.

Doable now while the price is still low.

Maybe it's raised within the community and given to a charity. We could use the tip bot to distribute. ;-) Newsworthy perhaps.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Working on it!

Jump to: