Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 589. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Been looking at the markets a bit today and reading the troll boxes and you know what, I can see where Pringles is coming from.
Anyone new to DigiByte or crypto in general is very likely to get or at least feel badly burnt in the process and that can’t be good for our community and we need a community for survival.
The sensible things to do are, if you want to trade buy only when price hits a floor and sell as soon as a pump peaks ready to buy back at the next floor. Probably wise just to add, don’t trade with all of your stash in case someone with some serious cash decides they like dgb and puts it out of your reach.
If you are long term, you should only buy when the current floor is reached and then probably just go away for a year or two or concentrate on applications.

What Pringles is totally wrong about, the price action has nothing to do with the developers of DigiByte, who all work very hard.

This is true for all trading, buy low and sell high, I prefer "buy now and sell higher", its a shame that both types of investors are using the same forum and two different strategies, short term traders want to make a small amount quickly, turnover a 5-10% profit daily, this can only be done by jumping from coin to coin (today FCT and ETH are getting all the attention, in a few weeks time it will be back to DGB when it starts to rise quickly).

Long term investors buy new coins at very low prices and pray for a big return from at least one of their coins.

Not sure which camp I am in, I bought a large amount in mid 2014, been selling and buying (shorting) over the last 6 months to increase DGB numbers, plus adding to the pile over time by purchasing a million or two every few weeks.  I have a selling strategy already figured out, its a staged sell over 5 years.

Nothing wrong with either strategy, but remember if your short term you will only make a small profit on each "pump" and timing is critical.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Been looking at the markets a bit today and reading the troll boxes and you know what, I can see where Pringles is coming from.
Anyone new to DigiByte or crypto in general is very likely to get or at least feel badly burnt in the process and that can’t be good for our community and we need a community for survival.
The sensible things to do are, if you want to trade buy only when price hits a floor and sell as soon as a pump peaks ready to buy back at the next floor. Probably wise just to add, don’t trade with all of your stash in case someone with some serious cash decides they like dgb and puts it out of your reach.
If you are long term, you should only buy when the current floor is reached and then probably just go away for a year or two or concentrate on applications.

What Pringles is totally wrong about, the price action has nothing to do with the developers of DigiByte, who all work very hard.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
We need you, The Digibyte community to vote for Jared as a speaker so Digibyte can get allot of attention next to a few of the biggest CEO's and companys in the world!

No personal information is needed to fill in the application and it just takes you about 2-3 minutes!

https://collisionconf.com/speakers-application

Useful links:
https://www.youtube.com/user/DigiByteCoin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaredctate

Thanks allot!

Done . hope this will work

Hello Everyone,

If you have have any funds on dgbwallet.com please withdraw them now as we will be shutting the platform down in a few days. We are doing this becouse we want people to using the Gaming Wallet where people are in control of their own funds.

Reminder
Reminder
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Great to here that DGB will be partnering with Microsoft.

LOL now were in the hell did you dig that BS up from......

Yeah this is straight up bullcrap, please no one pay attention to this.

He's already spreading the crap on Twitter - just ignoring may be too little to distance Digibyte from such unwanted attempts to pump the coin.
good to see the community jump on him quickly this time though!  Smiley

It might create a negative effect in the end if that fake news spread like wildfire. 
People will do research first, The only negative effect will be on Monsterpricezero his reputation (If thats even possible)
Well, his reputation was already low imo before that comment lol

Click on “MonsterZeroPrice” and in the user profile click on “Trust”, then click on “Post new feedback” and leave your comments about what's occurred.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently

He's already spreading the crap on Twitter - just ignoring may be too little to distance Digibyte from such unwanted attempts to pump the coin.

It might create a negative effect in the end if that fake news spread like wildfire. 
People will do research first, The only negative effect will be on Monsterpricezero his reputation (If thats even possible)
Well, his reputation was already low imo before that comment lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Was this your hype attempt?  Grin

Also just a FYI on grammer, its hear not here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

Was this your hype attempt?  Grin
Activity: 130

Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
We need a few big retailers to accept Digibyte for it to go to mainstream.

one way is to expand out into the Clothing Business/Market/Industry and get more merchants in this area. Since House of Blue Jeans had it for some time already, one could say it has been tried & tested and proven to be successful in a sense that there is positive feedback (there were news about it and media trying to cover about it too in Netherlands a few months ago). I am not sure what is happening there since i am not from there. But i do hope Tofugear or DigiByte have already received requests for their OmniTech and Cryptocurrency (DigiByte) services.

Another way is in the Gaming Industry/Market. DigiByte and Tofugear can try to get in touch with Tencent, who recently just bought full ownership of League of Legends and/or Riot Games Company, and form some kind of partnership. Tencent is a huge company based in China. a 17 years old company with a yearly revenue of CNY 78 Billion and >25000 employees. So if some kind of partnership will to happen, one BIG news. BAM! Also, the year 2016 is looking to be HOT for not just Bitcoin but Altcoins. Altcoins are getting pick left and right. Word is spreading like fire around the world that many big companies are trying to get on the train to get ready. So if any of Tencent's directors have any ideas of trying to get Tencent involved with cryptocurrency and blockchain stuff, DigiByte is one altcoin they can start looking at. i can just picture it:

*In the Meeting Room*
Jared To Tencent: "Look at your customer base (players) - They love DigiByte. Thousands of them are loving it." One of the best sales pitch!

Or get some other games like Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, etc...added so that more players will get into the DGB Gaming Scene.

Nice animation  Cheesy. Well in the long term DigiByte can hit 5 dollars I think, depending on the scale of the network effects. Here are some ideas for mass adoption;

- buying DigiBytes straight from the wallet
- create a public DigiByte chatroom inside the wallet
- hook up with Microsoft. For some reason I think Microsoft and DigiByte are a good match

We dunno anything yet. but hopefully. i second that and i too do think Microsoft + DigiByte sounds like an awesome pair! their names seem to share the same story of how their names came to be.  Cheesy

Cool! although i don't exactly know anything about dogedarkcoin. oh well...at least its a close relative of dogecoin.

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Never leave your coins on any exchange if you are not trading but HODL-ing (holding) them for a long time.
Download the coin's wallet and store them safely with password encryption.
Lastly, don't be lazy. Do it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Hello Everyone,

If you have have any funds on dgbwallet.com please withdraw them now as we will be shutting the platform down in a few days. We are doing this becouse we want people to using the Gaming Wallet where people are in control of their own funds.

Reminder!  Grin
We need you, The Digibyte community to vote for Jared as a speaker so Digibyte can get allot of attention next to a few of the biggest CEO's and companys in the world!

No personal information is needed to fill in the application and it just takes you about 2-3 minutes!

Useful links:

Thanks allot!

I need an email address of Jared in order to submit him as a speaker. Could you provide one?
[email protected]

thanks!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Useful links:

Thanks allot!

I need an email address of Jared in order to submit him as a speaker. Could you provide one?
Activity: 95
We need a few big retailers to accept Digibyte for it to go to mainstream.
Jump to: