Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 616. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Thank you for the great information you shared  Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Game is played, dgb at 28 sat.

Sell till you can

Heinrich: dgb 100 BTC investment incoming
Heinrich: sell all alts and buy dgb
Heinrich: moon landing dgb
Heinrich: go dgb go
Heinrich: dgb 100 btc buy up of polo order book announced
Heinrich: I am proffessional trader at citygroup
Banhammer: Heinrich banned for 1666 hr 39 min by GeezUp
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
DGB 24hr volume dropped to 1.5 BTC on Poloniex - is this a bad sign?

All coins are dropping in volume, Look @ ETH, Used to have around 4000 btc volume  Wink
Activity: 103
DGB 24hr volume dropped to 1.5 BTC on Poloniex - is this a bad sign?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Rich Ricci: You are a loser. Show first your dgb balance before you keep  talking.

I don not think that a 0.1 btc investor like you is worth talking to.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Rich Ricci

There is only room for one troll here & I have been doing it for over one year so if you dont mind me saying it you need more practice as you are probably the worst troll i have ever come across

Now if you dont mind would you be kind enough to leave this forum & let the troll do what the troll does best

Ooooops this troll messed up just bought another 1 million DGB and set my buy order for another 2 million.....sometimes Rich even trolls have to admit that coins that are worth buying & are as cheap as DGB are worth buying even if you intend to sell them for profits
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
You're trolling on fumes at this point... might just have to go plan B and market buy soon Smiley

haha i wish i coud see ur face when panic mode starts and dgb drops hard, thats what i call comical.

Rich Ricci for President 😀 !!!
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
You're trolling on fumes at this point... might just have to go plan B and market buy soon Smiley
The volume is making the same curve. I'll err on the side of price increase with next volume move. There is hardly room to push down further.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
The manipulators can do what they want. DGB today vs pre pump is more valuable you cannot argue this. The market will reflect this soon enough. My point was that looking at the chart (something manipulators pay attention to), and the current state of DGB, this is a perfect buy zone. The pumpers/manipulators will run out of coins due to a strong community that doesn't dump out of fear and move onto another. They have only helped us get the DGB name out there when all is said and done.

haha when btc go's down big time and that will happend u guys sell ur ass of at dgb, and i will show this post again to all you dgb believers and i don't come crying out loud because me and other pro's have warnt you all. 

Hey your once again proving your lack of knowledge on crypto trading. If BTC goes down in USD value then DGB will naturally rise in order to maintain its USD denominated market cap. You are seriously not a pro and if you aren't trolling and you're actually fully serious I would seriously considering stopping trading because you are risking your money without having any clue of what your doing.

My answer is simple 2 words panic mode if ur a pro you will understand if not u ur a fish and shut read some post i post before print it out and read it loud amateur.

Rich Ricci sshh!

Well said Bitkapp! Rich Ricci doesn't have a bloody clue. It is comical Cheesy

haha i wish i coud see ur face when panic mode starts and dgb drops hard, thats what i call comical.

Hey you can articulate properly in English, well done! It would be quite comical I'm sure but I don't really trade or invest with emotions, my analysis is usually based more on fact or technical analysis.

Would you mind if we switched the topic to something more interesting? Maybe you have some ideas or feature requests for DigiStats or have ideas for other DigiByte based platforms, if you do I would be very glad to hear them Smiley
aka alaniz
The manipulators can do what they want. DGB today vs pre pump is more valuable you cannot argue this. The market will reflect this soon enough. My point was that looking at the chart (something manipulators pay attention to), and the current state of DGB, this is a perfect buy zone. The pumpers/manipulators will run out of coins due to a strong community that doesn't dump out of fear and move onto another. They have only helped us get the DGB name out there when all is said and done.

haha when btc go's down big time and that will happend u guys sell ur ass of at dgb, and i will show this post again to all you dgb believers and i don't come crying out loud because me and other pro's have warnt you all. 

Hey your once again proving your lack of knowledge on crypto trading. If BTC goes down in USD value then DGB will naturally rise in order to maintain its USD denominated market cap. You are seriously not a pro and if you aren't trolling and you're actually fully serious I would seriously considering stopping trading because you are risking your money without having any clue of what your doing.

My answer is simple 2 words panic mode if ur a pro you will understand if not u ur a fish and shut read some post i post before print it out and read it loud amateur.

Rich Ricci sshh!

Hahaha it is quite comical, a little bit sad as well in my opinion but hey to each his own xD
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Rich Ricci sshh!

Activity: 91
"me and other pro's"
ok, neext!
aka alaniz

Hey your once again proving your lack of knowledge on crypto trading. If BTC goes down in USD value then DGB will naturally rise in order to maintain its USD denominated market cap. You are seriously not a pro and if you aren't trolling and you're actually fully serious I would seriously consider stopping trading because you are risking your money without having any clue of what your doing.
aka alaniz
Just supported the digistats devs with 250 000 DGB.
It's not much , but everything helps i guess.

Keep up the good work !

Thank you very much for your support Verias! It's greatly appreciated.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Just supported the digistats devs with 250 000 DGB.
It's not much , but everything helps i guess.

Keep up the good work !
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Ok, so you think DGB should fall back to the value it was before it pumped?...This is where you think DGB should be 20 sats before the pump? Have you not been around for the developments? This coin is gaining real value by the day. It is worth more today than in was at 20 before because (as much as trolls like to deny it) it is GAINING ACTUAL VALUE.

Please, that's just a slap in the face for many of us who are disappointed with the current state. It's actually the other way around, many new features and upgrades were made and if you look at the current value and adoption you think DGB world's going to end soon.

The real DGB value is what manipulators of this market dictate it is. That's it unless DGB comes out with a completely unique and innovative feature and change the game. The potential is still there of course.
Ok, so you think DGB should fall back to the value it was before it pumped?...This is where you think DGB should be 20 sats before the pump? Have you not been around for the developments? This coin is gaining real value by the day. It is worth more today than in was at 20 before because (as much as trolls like to deny it) it is GAINING ACTUAL VALUE.
Jump to: