Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 617. (Read 3058816 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
"... remember the crypto market is all interconnected. digibyte isnt part of the crypto cartel that controls decisions on most exchanges."

TamiLee,

Could you give us some more information on the subject of crypto cartel, preferably with links to sources you are drawing from? I think it would be very enlightening for many of us, and ultimately very helpful as well: the more we know about the challenges we have before us, the better equipped we are to overcome them.

TIA
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
"Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" - Warren Buffett. All this dump talk while the fear mongers and smart money fills their bags. It is time to buy DGB. 30 sats will be a fantasy soon. We pumped to 1k people...keep a clear head.

I like your optimism but I think the dump will continue for a while. We have risen too much too quickly without much real world growth.

I'd rather buy through 30 down to 20 than to have it explode and miss out. The solid bottom was in @ 20 sats before the pump started. 30 makes perfect sense for the next bottom. If we slip to 26 or 25 I'll be buying by the millions as will others. This cannot possibly last much longer. You are never going to catch the knife on the dime in crypto, especially in the world of alt coins, thus I feel this range is the perfect buying/investment opportunity.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Just a word to the old-timers. We all know who we are and none of us are the personality types that need reaffirmation. Let the newcomers join in and have fun. Ultimately they will become the old-timers themselves. A big hearty welcome to all, except for the trolls.

The trolls are hard to identify with complete certainty, but they do have common hallmarks, one of which is the disruption of online discussion. There are many other easily identifiable traits that allow you to spot them when they're around, and a few good strategies to defeat them. Identify them, don't ever go down to their level, slowly but surely patiently expose them, and then be done with them (using any of the many different strategies available to you). But whatever you do, DO NOT allow yourself to be part of their disruption (and sometimes quite intentional distractions) even if that means you might have to go without defending lies and insults beyond simply stating the facts or reminding someone that they are being offensive (once and only once). One of the better pieces I've read on the subject can be found here: http://www.peorian.com/technology/technology-news/trolls-cyberbullies/1079-how-to-identify-and-defeat-an-internet-troll

Like the author says, "Learn how to quickly recognize a troll and you've won half the battle".

other resources:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-identify-trolls-in-your-online-community.html
http://pluperfecter.blogspot.com.es/2011/08/14-characteristics-of-classic-internet.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Don't put up with their BS, but make sure you don't become one of them in the process.

That's something I posted a while back with some more resources to add to EPLDCC's list. Hope it's a help.

And remember, like the knucklehead says, it's Christmas, but unbeknownst to him/her, and completely opposite what he/she thinks, our present is really what his/her presense is signaling.  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Anyone else going to be playing LOL and getting the Christmas Bonus?

http://digibytegaming.com/

I am thinking I might have to jump on for a few games around that time.

Get them free Digibytes!

https://digibytegroup.com/2015/11/how-to-get-started-with-digibyte-gaming-and-league-of-legends/
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Anyone else going to be playing LOL and getting the Christmas Bonus?

http://digibytegaming.com/

I am thinking I might have to jump on for a few games around that time.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
"Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful" - Warren Buffett. All this dump talk while the fear mongers and smart money fills their bags. It is time to buy DGB. 30 sats will be a fantasy soon. We pumped to 1k people...keep a clear head.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
I'm infographist and I accept only DGB and BTC  Grin
www.blissdiffusion.com
Nice !
Wil save the website in favorites if i ever need it.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I do not know how many are invested in dgb, but what about eachone investing everyday 0.1% of his coins to throw in the buy side at market price.

This would decrease the PUMPandDUMPability of the coin.

0.1% isn't that much, I was thinking of buying 200,000 DGB every day at 7pm GMT if a few of us did the same it would counteract the constant small sells from the miners.

I dont know why the miners insist on selling their DGB's at the lowest price possible throughout the day, there must be hundreds of sell orders of a couple of thousand DGB's each day, why cant they pool a days worth and place it in the sell que at 1 sat above lowest ask.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I do not know how many are invested in dgb, but what about eachone investing everyday 0.1% of his coins to throw in the buy side at market price.

This would decrease the PUMPandDUMPability of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Get stock with ur huge supply of shitty stuff no one wants to buy haha

So don't buy it and move on...Why you still here? Ill tell you why....You missed the big digibyte run (pump) and now you can see the potential of how much money you can make so you want in....BUT you want to try and bring the price down with your made up stories to try and get in at a lower price...Well guess what, you missed out on the prices WE DIGIBYTE members bought in at early on and your not going to see those prices.

You want to dump? Go ahead Ill munch on your sell orders, all you dumpers please do it.

Wink
And because i think the trolls really try to push away good announcements i´m just gonna quote this.
Good work Alanizz and Eso!

Cheers

Hello from DigiStats! We have recently gone through a complete rework of the GUI as well as back-end of our platform. We have added a node map, a faucet and a vanity address generator as new features and we hope this accommodates some of the requests we've received from the community. As always we would like to thank the DigiByte community for their ongoing support and feedback, we hope to be the central blockchain data platform for DigiByte and this is only made possible with a strong backing of the core community. Please take into account that this has all been done without financial compensation, so please support DigiStats at the address given below!

The DigiStats developers esotericizm and alaniz (aka BitKapp)

Visit us at www.digistats.info

Main Re-Release Announcement post (including screenshots etc.): DigiByte Group Announcement Article

Twitter: @digi_stats

Help support DigiStats at: DMrw7nGks4V8gRA51UrUF25DDxoL1rRqCQ

Features
  • Block Explorer
  • Node Map
  • Vanity Address Generator
  • Faucet
  • Market data feeds supporting over 150 different currencies including silver and gold
  • Network statistics and chart data
  • Richlist
  • Fully functioning public API

Upcoming Features

This is a list of potential upcoming features (NOTE: There is no timeline for these features):
  • Network Analysis Whitepaper: We aim to release a white paper presenting several details and analysis of the DigiByte network for the more mathematically inclined.

• Pool Hashrate Data: We plan on collecting as much data from mining pools as possible and present it in a user-friendly way in order for users to assess the different contributions to the DigiByte network made by various different pools.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pro Tip: My stop loss trigger Price is 29 sat at poloniex.

So if price will reach it, I will dump to 1 sat instantly.

You cant dump it to 1 Sat,  I know you have around 26 Mil DGB maybe even 30 Mil so even if dumped that number the price would only drop around 6 Sat to 0.00000024 minimum.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Awesome job with Digistats!

Looks great, I'll send a 250,000 donation now. Smiley

Again thanks for the hard work. Smiley

edit
Bitkapp, which is the right address??
The one in your sig or the one on the website??
Thanks

Both are good, I just separate them. Thank you for all your support!

Awesome work guys! DigiStats is a very beneficial contribution to the community and DigiByte at large. We are looking forward to future developments!

Thanks Jared! We hope to do exactly that and we hope everybody in the community finds it an indispensable tool for all their DigiByte related activities.

Thanks again for all your support DigiByte community! It's really nice to see some hard work get good feedback Cheesy!
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Bla bla bla bla bla.....

This is probably the best and only response.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Bla bla bla bla bla.....

Do it, PLEASE!
NO buy support means no trust

no trust means dump

dump means pump

PandD game over means coin is killed.

That is how things work.

Pro Tip: Do not reduce your average price on vanilla by buying more!

Jump to: