Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 689. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Who else has been tempted to sell with these rising btc prices? I have to slap my hand away from the keyboard. Short term temptation is a killer  Grin. Very impressed the price has remained this high for so long and with a increase in btc price.
well i'm happy to buy your dgb if you're gonna sell them
I'll be in line behind him.  Smiley If only I was brave enough to go back on cryptsy and take them silly walls out but bad things happen to greedy people for a good reason.
Nah Jumbley, stay away from cryptsy.
I tried to verify my account and got rejected and now i regret it lol.
I just pretend like they don't exist now
And i gotta keep that sentence in the back of my head, that bad things happen to greedy people.
Think differently
Who else has been tempted to sell with these rising btc prices? I have to slap my hand away from the keyboard. Short term temptation is a killer  Grin. Very impressed the price has remained this high for so long and with a increase in btc price.

I've sold again...I buy when it's "low" (50-70 satoshi) and sell when it's "high" from 100 and beyond, it's that simple for me. Of course 100 satoshi is not high for DGB but that's the actual market value. Either way we all win because we have faith on the project long term. If it drops to 50 satoshi I would buy like crazy. And under all circumstances I keep a nice amount for long term.
Man i don't even know if it will EVER reach 50 satoshi again, that would make the Shark really happy if that happens.
The buywalls are just HUGE, everyone is going after DigiBytes like shopping on black friday lol
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Who else has been tempted to sell with these rising btc prices? I have to slap my hand away from the keyboard. Short term temptation is a killer  Grin. Very impressed the price has remained this high for so long and with a increase in btc price.
I'll be in line behind him.  Smiley If only I was brave enough to go back on cryptsy and take them silly walls out but bad things happen to greedy people for a good reason.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
i did sold 60% of my bags when it went up alot.
Wanted to buy back when it dropped to 50-70 sat.

Never expected  it to stay this strong.

Little sad i don't have that many dgb anymore.
But wil wait and see where price goes in next weeks / months before i buy more at 100+sat.

Keep up the good work!
I like how this is going.  My remaining dgb wil stay in a safe place Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

I've sold again...I buy when it's "low" (50-70 satoshi) and sell when it's "high" from 100 and beyond, it's that simple for me. Of course 100 satoshi is not high for DGB but that's the actual market value. Either way we all win because we have faith on the project long term. If it drops to 50 satoshi I would buy like crazy. And under all circumstances I keep a nice amount for long term.
Think differently
legendary
Hi guys i've just restored a private key through the Android Digibyte wallet, I was able to send 1 dgb out of it as a test, but when i try to send them all it's saying not enough coins, (the rest are unconfirmed)
Does anyone know why this is?
Re-sync the wallet, should find options in top RHS corner.  Smiley

Thanks just trying that now.

Hi guys i've just restored a private key through the Android Digibyte wallet, I was able to send 1 dgb out of it as a test, but when i try to send them all it's saying not enough coins, (the rest are unconfirmed)
Do you have the latest wallet version? PM us or email [email protected]. There are a few issues with that wallet. Mainly DigiByte transactions are so fast the original bitcoin Android wallet can't keep up... Even with several modifications. We are at block 1.3 million + while BTC is still flirting with 400k. Meaning we are paving the way and fixing issues that will soon plague and divide Bitcoin even further.

The key is to simply go fix the problem. Not start a pointless public debate when anyone can review the open source codebase in the future. #satoshi #leadership

I had a similar problem with an android wallet once and that did it for me but the advice given to you after my post was given to you, probably by Jared himself and you should follow it.  Smiley

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Thanks just trying that now.

Do you have the latest wallet version? PM us or email [email protected]. There are a few issues with that wallet. Mainly DigiByte transactions are so fast the original bitcoin Android wallet can't keep up... Even with several modifications. We are at block 1.3 million + while BTC is still flirting with 400k. Meaning we are paving the way and fixing issues that will soon plague and divide Bitcoin even further.

The key is to simply go fix the problem. Not start a pointless public debate when anyone can review the open source codebase in the future. #satoshi #leadership
This is why this coin is going places!  Smiley

Too right..
though there are still many problems with crypto in general, i've had a lot of trouble with digibyte particularly which was mainly my fault. Oh that reminds me, i'd maybe put a notice on the OP saying something like 'Do not use dgbaddress.org or digiaddress.org to generate addresses', to stop newcomers having the issue i did. And maybe instructions on how to restore the bad keys (through Android wallet)..
These issues are expected though, it's still early days in the crypto world.. how long do you reckon it'll be until your average joe can buy/use em? I think a dgb > fiat exchange would be needed? Any plans for this in the future?
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
legendary

This is why this coin is going places!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

legendary
legendary
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1568
I think yoyoamigo sums up the Digibytye community’s feelings about this pretty accurately. This is just the beginning and this is where the ‘warren buffett’ style investors will be placing their btc!  Wink

Yes awesome research and attention to detail on all important points. I strongly agree with his view because it is optimistic of course but also very realistic in the same way, there may be some bumps in the road.
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
DGB holding strong. Wish I had spare BTC to buy some DigiBytes.
legendary
I think yoyoamigo sums up the Digibytye community’s feelings about this pretty accurately. This is just the beginning and this is where the ‘warren buffett’ style investors will be placing their btc!  Wink
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Nice analysis and advice, newbies like me are trying to get as much info as possible so we can move forward with our decisions. What do you think DGB value would be for the next semester or upcoming months?

The value will be what the market decides. That's the most accurate answer anyone can give you.  Undecided

I know and I understand what you mean since not sure how productive it would be to speculate on that, I was just curious to check his opinion based on his research.

Referring to short term (1-3 months) price?
When you say "DGB value", are you referring to its price? If yes:
1) it can move into the 150-300 SAT range (because its time to reap & harvest the fruits of development/labour)
2) it can move >300 SAT (because the Digibyte Team always surprise us with its developments)
3) it can move slowly further down to around 50-70 SAT (because of market manipulators and traders. Really. just own up. you guys just want in cheap because of BTC's rising price and you guys want millions of DGB  Wink)
4) will it move below 50 SAT? HA!! expect all of us DIGIBYTERS to vacuum all your coins. i still need more to complete my Investment Portfolio.  Cool

We need to know the situation that Digibyte is in right now (not yesterday or last week) and i got to say, Development is on fire compared to any other time on the Digibyte Timeline. on fire means = a lot is in the works, major developmental upgrades to its core features, nearing beta/launch phase for said features. hence the advice to speed up your research and take decisive actions before end 2015.

Referring to long term price and worth?
Easily above 1000 SAT in the long run (more than 6-12 months). Why? Firstly, its just simple logic from a business or investor's point of view. Look at Facebook - It's always growing. More features, more stuff, new things added, etc. same with Google and Microsoft and every other big names out there. stock prices are always rising because we see the fruits of development. there's always something to be seen, not to be speculated about. Development keeps the price above the floor and helps it to grow. It's just the basics. I will get back to this point soon.

Now........
I have come across MANY altcoins that is purely pump and dump. way too many. there's like more than 700 damn altcoins out there. enough said.
I have come across several altcoins that were popular but died somehow because of poor development and seriously no fruits to be seen after 1-3 years.
I have come across some altcoins that is just about being a really good crypto coin. like its Proof of whatever, Faster than bitcoin, top-notch privacy, super secure, etc. boring.
I have come across some altcoins that focuses on invading a certain Economy and Market - Gaming, Social Network, etc. Can be good if they are freaking good. really.
I have come across a few altcoins that has HUGE ambitions like trying to be a platform of sorts. big deep stuff. Like Ethereum. but also very ex and price has risen a lot and requires a lot more time and energy to see the fruits. plans are promising but also has very high expectations. got to know your stuff well if you want to invest.  

Here is the thing that Digibyte does really really well compared to almost every other altcoins out there: Fruits of Development in BOTH the Virtual/Digital and Physical Space. Very little cryptocoins manage to come this far or even reach this level. Some don't even touch this level because its not part of their RoadMap. But Digibyte has been constantly whacking it time after time. This is easily seen in the year 2015. go research.

i have yet to come across one exactly like Digibyte and there is no other that i can think of. the price is still low with a somewhat low presence globally speaking (im surprised) compared to Dogecoin, ETH, paycoin, DASH, litecoin, etc. That can be a great thing for us investors. Digibyte really focuses on a few stuff that matters the most and how those few stuff can benefit Digibyte the most. I'm not gonna explain or go into details. do your research. it will be well worth your time. i'm not gonna convince you. you convince yourself.

There are altcoins that are so much more funded (>$1million), yet i don't see them developing as fast as Digibyte, as much as Digibyte. But why is it not more funded as it should be? Because Digibyte likes to be discreet. Its kinda like the 21 Inc of altcoins. hence the saying "Digibyte always over-delivers" if you have come across.

When development speaks for itself, speculators silence themselves

legendary

Anyone can start streaming and accept DigiByte by signing up at DigiBytetip with 1 click. Then if you would like, enter your streamer ID on DigiByte Gaming. Let us know if you have any additional questions.
Activity: 804
Jump to: