Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 771. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 500
I could still use a little help with my wallet guys...

I managed to export the private key from the Multiwallet version.

How do I import the private key into the Digibyte 32 bit Core version?
I've never attempted that George. Do you have a .dat file? It could be as simple as pointing to that but I would wait to get an answer from Jared or someone that is clear about the process, personally.

No, I don't have a .dat file.

I do however have a register, a .key file.

if it does like BTC this could help https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_to_import_private_keys
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

I've never attempted that George. Do you have a .dat file? It could be as simple as pointing to that but I would wait to get an answer from Jared or someone that is clear about the process, personally.

No, I don't have a .dat file.

I do however have a register, a .key file.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

legendary
Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me. What is the best way to turn dgb into Euros as my friends and I want to start playing to earn some money and is there a limit to the amount of dgb we can earn?

Offcourse you can sell your Digibyte on Cryptsy/Bittrex and then sell your BTC for Euro @ exchanges.
You can also use http://litebit.eu/ to sell your Digibyte and get euro directly.

As far as i know there is no limit for earning Digibytes.

Cheers!

of course you can but I wouldn't just yet because I have a feeling the DGB you win will be worth way more one day than they are today. DigiByte is brimming with long term holders who know there is 'shake down' going on.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Are the weekly videos being postponed?

Thanks
There are some technical difficulties with the video, Jared will upload asap!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me. What is the best way to turn dgb into Euros as my friends and I want to start playing to earn some money and is there a limit to the amount of dgb we can earn?

Offcourse you can sell your Digibyte on Cryptsy/Bittrex and then sell your BTC for Euro @ exchanges.
You can also use http://litebit.eu/ to sell your Digibyte and get euro directly.

As far as i know there is no limit for earning Digibytes.

Cheers!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi,

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Are the weekly videos being postponed?

Thanks
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/

Introducing:

E-pool Qubit node        :   http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8921/static/

E-pool Scrypt node        :   http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8922/static/

E-Pool Block Crawler      : http://e-pool.net/explorer/DGB/

Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
When I check the Google Play Store, it says the latest version of the Gaming wallet is 1.0.4, however when I install, the application says it's 1.0.2.

And it just sits there on "Creating Profile..." or if I import a wallet it sits on "Updating Wallet..." and nothing ever happens
legendary
Is there a reason the amount paid out is rounded (usually down). When I check the payout and game stats, the amount earned is always different from the amount I actually get.

Here's an example:

I earned 1141.57, but the payout is only 1094.

I’m hoping the answer to that is because my commission is deducted from it. I have not received that either.  Grin

Really, I have no idea why this should be so.....
DigiByte? Yes!
Is there a reason the amount paid out is rounded (usually down). When I check the payout and game stats, the amount earned is always different from the amount I actually get.

Here's an example:

I earned 1141.57, but the payout is only 1094.

DigiByte? Yes!
It would be interesting to know how many people already have played LoL for DGB and total amount of DGB paid out. Are such statistics available?
For me:
Total DigiBytes Earned: 4252.0
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
It would be interesting to know how many people already have played LoL for DGB and total amount of DGB paid out. Are such statistics available?
I'm having a problem with my wallet.

Suddenly, it stopped synchronizing.
After removing my wallet and re-installing, it does nothing at all. It just sits there, conneting to nothing and doing nothing.

I am using the Multibit version.

Here is the repeated message from the log file:

19:58:23.643 [New I/O worker #4] INFO  com.google.digibyte.core.PeerGroup - [74.208.230.160]:12024: Peer died
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from seed1.digibyte.co: java.net.UnknownHostException: seed1.digibyte.co
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from dgb.cryptoservices.net: java.net.UnknownHostException: dgb.cryptoservices.net
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] INFO  com.google.digibyte.core.PeerGroup - Peer discovery took 3msec
19:58:23.652 [bitcoinj user thread] DEBUG o.m.c.b.BitcoinPeerEventListener - Disconnected from peer, address : [74.208.230.160]:12024, peerCount = 0
19:58:23.653 [bitcoinj user thread] DEBUG o.m.c.b.BitcoinPeerEventListener - Disconnected from peer, address : [74.208.230.160]:12024, peerCount = 0

Please help.
Please add manual seed nodes. Crypto services has been offline for a few months. Once you have nodes it will work.

How do I add hem, and where do I add them. In the Roaming => Digibit folder?

Also, where could I find a list of nodes?

addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=69.164.198.161
addnode=66.228.56.115
addnode=104.200.17.141

Thanks.

So how exactly do I add them to the Multibit wallet?
Do I need to put them in a digibit.conf file, and then place this file in the Roaming => Digibit folder?
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Guys atm there's some serious technical difficulties with DigiStats.

Esoteric rewrote the "main" sync script just before and after I went offline and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. The explorer is working fine but everything external (market rates, DigiHash hash rates) are not being saved to the DB. Now hopefully this is just because the new "logic" behind the sync script is that it waits until the explorer is done syncing before requesting the external info. However if that's not the case then there could be a slight problem.

Atm there's not much point in speculating until the database fully sync's up. There's a few ideas I have for how to potentially fix this but I have to wait until it is fully synced (could take another 24-36h its at block ~400k atm).

Another option is to use a legacy version which I have on a virtual machine which was before some of the major sync script changes, which should work perfectly (as far as I remember) but that might mean a) a slower less stable sync process and b) a decrease in the quality of the UI (since we also changed the UI around the time I went offline).

I am not in any way giving up but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up to give me at least a week to figure this out. In any case there will a version of DigiStats online within a week or so even if it has to be a legacy version because I understand the importance of this site to DGB's progress.

Thanks guys!
Activity: 308
how do i play LoL and earn DGB? can it be used on a specific place or any country?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hey guys Alaniz is back! Hahaha, I am truly sorry for not being around in the past, 10 weeks? Its been busy times for me and I really had to sort out some shit as some people have stated; I just want everybody to know that DigiStats has not been abandoned and I will try and fix it ASAP (please bare with me though, don't expect it to be online in the next few hours).

If anybody needs to talk to me urgently or wants to update me on DGB's progress over the last few weeks PM here or on the DigiByteForum.

Lets get DGB back to where it was before the summer!

Cheers guys!

Welcome back Alaniz! Hope everything is sorted out and now get back to work hahaha  Cheesy

Please let us know for any help

Hey man!

I've sent out a couple of PMs to Eso and Jared to see what we can do but I'll put it out there: if anybody has quick access to a clean server with full permissions/access etc. I can get DigiStats back up and running in no time. The only thing stopping DigiStats from being online atm is access to a server so if anybody can help out there that would be great! (I've already asked Jared the same question so lets see what happens).

Cheers guys!

Can we rent a server and what is the costs?

bitkapp - Do we still need a server? I'll donate one. PM me.
Activity: 421
I'm having a problem with my wallet.

Suddenly, it stopped synchronizing.
After removing my wallet and re-installing, it does nothing at all. It just sits there, conneting to nothing and doing nothing.

I am using the Multibit version.

Here is the repeated message from the log file:

19:58:23.643 [New I/O worker #4] INFO  com.google.digibyte.core.PeerGroup - [74.208.230.160]:12024: Peer died
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from seed1.digibyte.co: java.net.UnknownHostException: seed1.digibyte.co
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from dgb.cryptoservices.net: java.net.UnknownHostException: dgb.cryptoservices.net
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] INFO  com.google.digibyte.core.PeerGroup - Peer discovery took 3msec
19:58:23.652 [bitcoinj user thread] DEBUG o.m.c.b.BitcoinPeerEventListener - Disconnected from peer, address : [74.208.230.160]:12024, peerCount = 0
19:58:23.653 [bitcoinj user thread] DEBUG o.m.c.b.BitcoinPeerEventListener - Disconnected from peer, address : [74.208.230.160]:12024, peerCount = 0

Please help.
Please add manual seed nodes. Crypto services has been offline for a few months. Once you have nodes it will work.

How do I add hem, and where do I add them. In the Roaming => Digibit folder?

Also, where could I find a list of nodes?

addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=69.164.198.161
addnode=66.228.56.115
addnode=104.200.17.141
Jump to: