Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 872. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
As soon as I am finished today with pow of another ninja coin I will be back on my favorite blue one!  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Digibit wallet still not connecting! Saved wallet file, deleted and re-downloaded from digibyte.co and not synchronizing.  I just want to move my stuck coins to the Multisig web wallet at this point.

It seems the dns seeds are not connecting. From the debug log:

[New I/O worker #3] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from seed1.digibyte.co: java.net.UnknownHostException: seed1.digibyte.co
[New I/O worker #3] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from dgb.cryptoservices.net: java.net.UnknownHostException: dgb.cryptoservices.net

Dev please fix it

A couple of our seed nodes came down for a bit. They should be back up now but just incase I've updated digibit with a new checkpoint and new seeds.

Linux 0.1.2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!yh9GBLIA!SKKk1tTBCvQ6Nhf1S4HcsXdFy62ekvvA0hEukvHrKLA
Windows 0.1.2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!X1dzXBSQ!UQeBCcetvDpmGcWWWV_J76TP462Q0bhMX0lB9YQBNU4

OSX soon.

Synchronizing now, thanks for the fix!   
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
A few feedback points for change:

http://digibyte.co/content/digibyte-vs-bitcoin

- This should say 10 minute blocks for BTC
- Also, it should be 21 billion for DGB, not 21 million.

YC

A few updates for everyone:

* Digibyte.co back online after some tweaks
* Seed node issues resolved & redundancy measures have been taken to ensure connectivity for all wallets
* Working on several tipbot upgrades
* Working on merchant directory
* Working on translations
* Working on several background projects
* Working on new wallet system (info to come)  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
A few updates for everyone:

* Digibyte.co back online after some tweaks
* Seed node issues resolved & redundancy measures have been taken to ensure connectivity for all wallets
* Working on several tipbot upgrades
* Working on merchant directory
* Working on translations
* Working on several background projects
* Working on new wallet system (info to come)  Smiley
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Digibit wallet still not connecting! Saved wallet file, deleted and re-downloaded from digibyte.co and not synchronizing.  I just want to move my stuck coins to the Multisig web wallet at this point.

[New I/O worker #3] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from seed1.digibyte.co: java.net.UnknownHostException: seed1.digibyte.co
[New I/O worker #3] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from dgb.cryptoservices.net: java.net.UnknownHostException: dgb.cryptoservices.net

Dev please fix it

A couple of our seed nodes came down for a bit. They should be back up now but just incase I've updated digibit with a new checkpoint and new seeds.

Linux 0.1.2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!yh9GBLIA!SKKk1tTBCvQ6Nhf1S4HcsXdFy62ekvvA0hEukvHrKLA
Windows 0.1.2 - https://mega.co.nz/#!X1dzXBSQ!UQeBCcetvDpmGcWWWV_J76TP462Q0bhMX0lB9YQBNU4

OSX soon.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
No photoshop?

Lol yeah Jumbley, 188btc 40000 DGB ,   Did we time travel 2 years?
would be 0.00470000 btc , aprox 1.10 usd
i really hope you're right 24

With the current interest and attitude in the digital currency... that is just impossible...
But why not?

If it is done, then DGB will be the first to achieve the target 1 dollar with this inflation and supply in the history of the digital currency.
And many of us here will be a millionaire...   Grin lol

Well then let's say it just becomes an equivalent value to BTC at current price.. That would make each DGB worth about $0.24USD.... I'd be happy with that too! Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Works great on my side and I like to mine here: http://dgb.n50.ru/  Kiss
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Digibit wallet still not connecting! Saved wallet file, deleted and re-downloaded from digibyte.co and not synchronizing.  I just want to move my stuck coins to the Multisig web wallet at this point.

Dev please fix it

No problem here.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Digibit wallet still not connecting! Saved wallet file, deleted and re-downloaded from digibyte.co and not synchronizing.  I just want to move my stuck coins to the Multisig web wallet at this point.

Dev please fix it
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Digibit (Digibyte Multibit) wallet still not connecting! Saved wallet file, deleted and re-downloaded from digibyte.co and not synchronizing.  I just want to move my stuck coins to the Multisig web wallet at this point.
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
On the DigiByteTip website, when you send yourself a confirmation email, there is a typo:

"Email is updated. Please click the link in the confirmation email to verify yoru new email address."
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
No photoshop?

Lol yeah Jumbley, 188btc 40000 DGB ,   Did we time travel 2 years?

With the current interest and attitude in the digital currency... that is just impossible...
But why not?

If it is done, then DGB will be the first to achieve the target 1 dollar with this inflation and supply in the history of the digital currency.
And many of us here will be a millionaire...   Grin lol
Activity: 421
While you're in there, will you fix this too? Smiley

The Block Explorer page title still says Bitcoin instead of Digibyte when doing any type of search (address, block, transaction)

This has never been fixed, our block explorer still says Bitcoin instead of Digibyte.
yes, last time I looked, the easyminer was trying to mine some. Tongue
it is the father of all alternatives, after all.
We plan to be the 'mother'!

use grunt rebuild main.min.js & add digibyte ico

https://github.com/digibyte/insight/pulls
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

The Block Explorer page title still says Bitcoin instead of Digibyte when doing any type of search (address, block, transaction)

This has never been fixed, our block explorer still says Bitcoin instead of Digibyte.
yes, last time I looked, the easyminer was trying to mine some. Tongue
it is the father of all alternatives, after all.
We plan to be the 'mother'!
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
No photoshop?

Lol yeah Jumbley, 188btc 40000 DGB ,   Did we time travel 2 years?

It's a sign from above  Grin
I was halfway into my 24 hour test... lol  Smiley when the delay in payout started.  

Simply put I was going to take the 24 hour period and divide my total to get the hourly average.  No worries about the pool the biggest worry would be the website.  I trust it will get sorted out. I just wanted to put it out there that to be taken seriously an ALT coin needs to be on their  A game all the time. Wink

Agreed 100% but i believe this is the first time in 6 months its offline.  Maybe something with the server its running on.  Jared is contacted and working on the problems.

Digibyte.co back online
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
No photoshop?

Lol yeah Jumbley, 188btc 40000 DGB ,   Did we time travel 2 years?
Haha now there is a battle with the 14 btc and the 5 btc.

Let the games begin  Grin
Jump to: