Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 883. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
http://dgbmap.com/ beta. Still a few things need working on and once I'm happy with the API I will expose it to the public.

Cheers.

Nice Cool I see europe is doing very well for Digibyte.

Just reset the database so we should get some better stats once its had time to ping a few thousand peers (Currently 15,000 peers waiting to be tested).
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
http://dgbmap.com/ beta. Still a few things need working on and once I'm happy with the API I will expose it to the public.

Cheers.

Nice Cool I see europe is doing very well for Digibyte.
Activity: 750

Cheers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Yeah i watched the show yesterday with Andreas antonopoulus yesterday about bitcoin for like 1.5 hours.
Intresting.
Would be awesome to have Jared joining Smiley

Nice opportunity Smiley
Activity: 351
Maybe we could start a funding campaign for nepal? We could use #Digibytetip and maybe for a month 1% mining fee from the dev pool?
What are the thoughts about this?

Sounds like a great idea
Ill tip some dgb if we do this
Activity: 252
Maybe we could start a funding campaign for nepal? We could use #Digibytetip and maybe for a month 1% mining fee from the dev pool?

I am in for this they can use all the help they can get Wink

Activity: 335
Yeah i watched the show yesterday with Andreas antonopoulus yesterday about bitcoin for like 1.5 hours.
Intresting.
Would be awesome to have Jared joining Smiley
Yeah i watched the show yesterday with Andreas antonopoulus about bitcoin for like 1.5 hours.
Intresting.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 658
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Looking forward to the day that everybody in crypto owns some digibyte Smiley
Activity: 332
I have a question about creating new wallet addresses.

Is it possible to create a new wallet.dat file with an address (wallet.dat file has been removed) when the computer is temporarily not connected with the internet?

Ifso:
1. Then there might be a change (probably not be expressed in figures) that somewhere else on the world the same address is being created?
2. When will this new address be available / or is it directly available to receive any coins before/without it has been connected to the internet?

It's not quite clear to me how I should understand this.

I'm sorry for that  Wink

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Yes, the creation of the wallet.dat file is done when the wallet software is started.

1. There is a theoretical chance to generate a duplicate address but that will be something like 1 out of 2^80

2. The address is available immediately. So you can make a transaction to that address from any wallet. It will show up in the new wallet only when it's fully synced with the network.

I have contacted mprep about the deleted posts and he asked me to provide him with the posts.
I know 1 of my is deleted and Jared his post and i know there are more deleted but not shure when so could the members with deleted posts send me a message?

Thanks.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I have a question about creating new wallet addresses.

Is it possible to create a new wallet.dat file with an address (wallet.dat file has been removed) when the computer is temporarily not connected with the internet?

Ifso:
1. Then there might be a change (probably not be expressed in figures) that somewhere else on the world the same address is being created?
2. When will this new address be available / or is it directly available to receive any coins before/without it has been connected to the internet?

It's not quite clear to me how I should understand this.

I'm sorry for that  Wink

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Activity: 658
is this coin dead? lol
everyone is waiting for that big update  that wil launch DGB over 100 sat i think .

Hmmm iam going for the 10$ Cool
Edit: digibyte and jackson #google

what is the next big update?

Hardfork for matching speeds with visa and electrum
Jump to: