Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 942. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
8th   DGB   DigiByte   11

DGB should have been on Coinpayments long ago - I'm surprised?

Yes I have just voted.

There are ZERO votes for DGB?  My BTC transaction is still confirming.

But if there is such a strong community and support here - show it by voting!

each vote will only cost you 0.001 BTC

UPDATE - my votes cleared now - DGB at 9th place with 1 vote.

9th   DGB   DigiByte   1

DGB should be able to FIRST - beat Navajo with almost 200 votes!

We contacted them directly a few weeks back. In response we were directed to their "voting" list. While we would love to get on their platform we are already working with other payment processors in Europe & the US to partner with when we roll out some of our future platforms.
You have my attention  Shocked Cool
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Here's some possible material to use as a jumping off point for voiceovers, written materials, etc., that was derived from a brainstorming session looking for catch phrases to build various material around. My hope is that the brainstorming doesn't stop here.

---------------------------------------o---------------------------------------

Why DigiByte?

It’s clear that the future is 'cryptographic', as in cryptographic digital currency, and while it may be clear to some that DigiByte is a clear winner, others may still be asking why they should choose DigiByte instead of some other, first generation, digital currency.

#1 Safety

DigiByte, a cryptographic digital currency, is 5 times more secure than first generation digital currencies since it combines the use of five of the most advanced, most secure, cryptographic algorithms currently known to mankind. While there are close equivalents, there simply is no other form of monetary exchange that is safer to use.

#2 Fast and Easy

DigiByte is also THE leader in transaction speed, ease of use, and low cost fee structure. With the simple selection of a receiving address and the click of a button, DigiBytes can be sent from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world with practically zero transaction fees and a super low, 3 minute, confirmation and verification time. There is simply no other cryptographic digital currency that matches up.

#3 Independence

All this is independent of the traditional banking system, – it is all done person-to-person – and that, of course, is how transactions speeds and next-to-nothing transaction fees are achieved. What’s more, your money is even safer since it is you, and nobody else, who guards and manages your own money.

#4 The Future Is Here Today

Get started today by downloading your free DigiByte wallet from www.digibyte.co and then acquiring a small amount of DGB to begin familiarizing yourself with this promising new financial future. You can find of wealth of information from corporate offerings and news at www.digibyte.co , to community camaraderie at www.bitcointalk.org , to fantastic FAQ step-by-step instructions at www.asistec-ti.com that will make your getting up-to-speed the easiest and most enjoyable experience you ever imagined possible.

Why wait any longer to get started with this revolutionary way of managing your wealth? The future is here, and it’s only up to you to start participating.

I suspect DigiByte, like  time and tide will wait for no man but if you are reading this close to when it was posted, you don't have to worry about that.

I'm sorry Jumbly, I don't understand. Would you mind clarifying?

HR,

Thank you very much for typing this up! The original script was created by a video firm we hired to produce the professional introductory video. We have also consulted several outside parties to get their opinion on it.

Our goal is to provide the most appealing video we can to new users. We forwarded this on to the video crew.

Thank you to everyone else as well who has contributed feedback on the video script. When we have a version close to completion that incorporates everyones feedback we will post it.

Cheers!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Important message from my wife....

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
We contacted them directly a few weeks back. In response we were directed to their "voting" list. While we would love to get on their platform we are already working with other payment processors in Europe & the US to partner with when we roll out some of our future platforms.

That sounds really amazing!

By the way, if you have some free time (if you know what that is....  Wink ), can you check my PM about the board? I would love to get it up ASAP  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Yes I have just voted.

9th   DGB   DigiByte   1

You have my attention  Shocked Cool
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Why wait any longer to get started with this revolutionary way of managing your wealth? The future is here, and it’s only up to you to start participating.

[/quote]
I suspect DigiByte, like  time and tide will wait for no man but if you are reading this close to when it was posted, you don't have to worry about that.
[/quote]

[/quote]
When DigiByte takes off, and I believe it will in a big way too, the early bird gets the worm. So if you are already invested, you should be sitting pretty and I am assuming you are if you are reading this now. If not, you can compare it to mining and buying BTC now, it's simply more fun for early adopters. Smiley
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Here's some possible material to use as a jumping off point for voiceovers, written materials, etc., that was derived from a brainstorming session looking for catch phrases to build various material around. My hope is that the brainstorming doesn't stop here.

---------------------------------------o---------------------------------------

Why DigiByte?

It’s clear that the future is 'cryptographic', as in cryptographic digital currency, and while it may be clear to some that DigiByte is a clear winner, others may still be asking why they should choose DigiByte instead of some other, first generation, digital currency.

#1 Safety

DigiByte, a cryptographic digital currency, is 5 times more secure than first generation digital currencies since it combines the use of five of the most advanced, most secure, cryptographic algorithms currently known to mankind. While there are close equivalents, there simply is no other form of monetary exchange that is safer to use.

#2 Fast and Easy

DigiByte is also THE leader in transaction speed, ease of use, and low cost fee structure. With the simple selection of a receiving address and the click of a button, DigiBytes can be sent from anywhere in the world to anywhere else in the world with practically zero transaction fees and a super low, 3 minute, confirmation and verification time. There is simply no other cryptographic digital currency that matches up.

#3 Independence

All this is independent of the traditional banking system, – it is all done person-to-person – and that, of course, is how transactions speeds and next-to-nothing transaction fees are achieved. What’s more, your money is even safer since it is you, and nobody else, who guards and manages your own money.

#4 The Future Is Here Today

Get started today by downloading your free DigiByte wallet from www.digibyte.co and then acquiring a small amount of DGB to begin familiarizing yourself with this promising new financial future. You can find of wealth of information from corporate offerings and news at www.digibyte.co , to community camaraderie at www.bitcointalk.org , to fantastic FAQ step-by-step instructions at www.asistec-ti.com that will make your getting up-to-speed the easiest and most enjoyable experience you ever imagined possible.

legendary
hey guys a simple price ticker in the spirit of preev.com

Supported currencies are:

USD
AUD
CAD
EUR
GBP

I'm hosting on a temp box at the moment and I'll get it moved to something more permanent as soon as I'm happy with it.

http://192.52.167.110/

Cheers.
This is great! Do we need to get you a domain name?
legendary

Yes I have just voted.

9th   DGB   DigiByte   1

Activity: 728
growing community , great dev team and big things coming for it.
Regards!
legendary
"However, I'd also point out that they have a warning that coins will be de-listed if they don't have a $5,000 monthly sales volume."

UTC has been on Coinpayments for about 6 months - I would be very surprised if they trade $5k per month.  They were contacted re delisting but a request from the UTC management team to maintain listing was accepted and they still maintain listing after many months.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

digibyte is in the vote list!

I just spent some time looking over the coinpayments site and service.  I certainly think it would be good for DGB to be added to their list.  It's a good service for merchants and it would help us to have access to this sort of merchant service.  However, I'd also point out that they have a warning that coins will be de-listed if they don't have a $5,000 monthly sales volume.  I'm sure that eventually, that would be easy for DGB.  Over the coming year, as more and more people and merchants begin to use DGB for payments on a daily basis; it'll be a breeze to get $5,000 monthly sales volume.  Today?  I'm not sure?

So, we might be a bit careful because we don't want to rush into getting listed - and then delisted - and then go back through the process of getting re-listed.  In my opinion, this is all about companies like coinpayments forcing the digital currencies to carry the burden of expanding their external services ecosystem.   The best metaphor is the classic literary example from Tom Sawyer, who convinced the other boys to whitewash the fence for him ...

At the same time, I hate the voting schemes, and pay-to-play mentality that dominate these sorts of sites.  DGB is a great coin.  They'd be lucky to have it.  It has as much or more potential than many of the current coins they accept.  In the near future, when DGB grows into a major platform for micropayments, maybe they'll approach us about expanding their services for DGB, and then we can say something like ... if our users vote for you ... and if you pay us for the pleasure ... then maybe we'll do more business with you.
Activity: 245
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

digibyte is in the vote list!

I just spent some time looking over the coinpayments site and service.  I certainly think it would be good for DGB to be added to their list.  It's a good service for merchants and it would help us to have access to this sort of merchant service.  However, I'd also point out that they have a warning that coins will be de-listed if they don't have a $5,000 monthly sales volume.  I'm sure that eventually, that would be easy for DGB.  Over the coming year, as more and more people and merchants begin to use DGB for payments on a daily basis; it'll be a breeze to get $5,000 monthly sales volume.  Today?  I'm not sure?

So, we might be a bit careful because we don't want to rush into getting listed - and then delisted - and then go back through the process of getting re-listed.  In my opinion, this is all about companies like coinpayments forcing the digital currencies to carry the burden of expanding their external services ecosystem.   The best metaphor is the classic literary example from Tom Sawyer, who convinced the other boys to whitewash the fence for him ...

At the same time, I hate the voting schemes, and pay-to-play mentality that dominate these sorts of sites.  DGB is a great coin.  They'd be lucky to have it.  It has as much or more potential than many of the current coins they accept.  In the near future, when DGB grows into a major platform for micropayments, maybe they'll approach us about expanding their services for DGB, and then we can say something like ... if our users vote for you ... and if you pay us for the pleasure ... then maybe we'll do more business with you.
legendary

Yes I have just voted.

9th   DGB   DigiByte   1

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 245
Did anyone get any information regarding CEX.io? Still limited withdrawals?

I'm very happy to report that CEX has resolved my issue and I was able to remove all of my DGB from their exchange through the normal process this morning.  Smiley

Good news for you Jumbley.  I'm glad they got it worked out for you.
legendary
legendary
Noobie.io seems a cool start for a crypto market place..

here is my first item https://noobie.io/Entertainment?product_id=545

I also asked for digibyte support and they said that for a coin to be added has to be on coinpayments.net
Noobie.io does not appear to get much traffic anyhow. It only has a global ranking of 3,921,836, according to alexa.com.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/noobie.io

Well, this is a poor attitude. We need to be EVERYWHERE. Noobie.io is very young anyways; but it's a great site with potential.

I totally agree!  DGB needs to be everywhere, and the Noobie site looks like a very good place to start.

Its low Alexa ranking is, of course, entirely due to the fact that it is a very young site; by definition, every new site will have  a low ranking for a while, it takes time to grow.

exactly! let's push this page Smiley It is very good coded and a very nice idea! Win win situation for DGB and Noobie

It's a nice site but it is rather concerning that they won't allow passwords that have symbols in them or are longer than 20 characters.
Well it is early stage.. I think the community needs a market.. It will create a lot of interest and usability for our coins.. (not necessarily that one) I also remember bittrex at early stages..
I bet you can share your thoughts with the owner. I just asked about a missing category and I got the category in 10 mins.
I still don't know how it works at buying-selling but I am there to test it.
Jump to: