Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 949. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
i want more Digibyte but don't have any bitcoins left to buy them Sad

Shapeshift your other coins  Grin

Let me tip you on twitter Wink
just created digibyte tip account  and conected it to twitter , have to find out how it works

Want to share your twitter account? pm / public

How to use Digibytetip:
#digibytetip @username +500  (example)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

just created digibyte tip account  and conected it to twitter , have to find out how it works
Warm smell of colitis rising up through the air at CEX.io. Anyone think I can’t smell I mean spell colitas?  
Check in was easy but I’ve been standing at the checkout desk for days now and although the bell boy said he would help me, I’m starting to think he has just run off with my bags. The largest amount of DGB I’ve been able to remove from this exchange has been 100K and it only worked once.
Oh and yes there is a 1 DGB fee on each transaction. If it was that they were after, I’d pay double or treble even to do it in fewer transactions. Anyway, until they pull their finger out and get this issue with transaction size sorted, I do not recommend using CEX to buy DGB as it would appear you can never leave.

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/576452105638146049
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Warm smell of colitis rising up through the air at CEX.io. Anyone think I can’t smell I mean spell colitas?  
Check in was easy but I’ve been standing at the checkout desk for days now and although the bell boy said he would help me, I’m starting to think he has just run off with my bags. The largest amount of DGB I’ve been able to remove from this exchange has been 100K and it only worked once.
Oh and yes there is a 1 DGB fee on each transaction. If it was that they were after, I’d pay double or treble even to do it in fewer transactions. Anyway, until they pull their finger out and get this issue with transaction size sorted, I do not recommend using CEX to buy DGB as it would appear you can never leave.

Activity: 351
Again a Dutch Digibyte believer.... I believe the Dutch really like Digibyte  Grin

used to be fully in DRK, but Dash is not my thing at the moment, maybe later on again, now its DGB as it seems a good call.
I got a lot of DRK followers on twitter, hope they follow my path... Smiley

Well did you hear about our tipbot you can use on twitter?
If you need some Digitips let me know Wink

read something, how does it work ?

www.digibytetip.com   Sign in, pm us / tweet something with #Digibyte and we will tip you!

Thanks, just found out  Wink
Great!  Where can i tip you?

Just FYI, Always start with #digibytetip @user +500  (example)     
The receiver needs to be connected to Digibytetip.com or else it will not send the tip.

Thanks , no need to tip , can everyone do this, might people take advantage of that, asking a thousand times for example and sell directly ?
Everybody can use this. I have some guys asking for more then once to tip them. Most of them i reconize but yeah a couple getting double tips.
I have tipped about 100k + on twitter so i'm not that afraid when they dump it directly.
Activity: 194
Again a Dutch Digibyte believer.... I believe the Dutch really like Digibyte  Grin

used to be fully in DRK, but Dash is not my thing at the moment, maybe later on again, now its DGB as it seems a good call.

www.digibytetip.com   Sign in, pm us / tweet something with #Digibyte and we will tip you!

The receiver needs to be connected to Digibytetip.com or else it will not send the tip.

Thanks , no need to tip , can everyone do this, might people take advantage of that, asking a thousand times for example and sell directly ?
Activity: 252

Nice backup here Grin

Again a Dutch Digibyte believer.... I believe the Dutch really like Digibyte  Grin

www.digibytetip.com   Sign in, pm us / tweet something with #Digibyte and we will tip you!

You can use it on Twitter,Twitch,Youtube,Google+,Reddit and more social media channels coming.

Activity: 252

legendary
DigiByte?  No, we are going to steal it!  Grin
Jump to: