Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 946. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We have a second script for an introduction to DigiByte with a professional voiceover on an animated video. What does everyone think about this one?

Are you ready for the future of micro payments?
DigiByte is a form of currency. Similar to dollars, euros, yen, or even bitcoin but on the very cutting edge of digital technology with no central authority. DigiByte is open source, free and anyone can get involved.

Are you interested in a more secure form of payments?
DigiByte’s state-of-the-art security makes it 5 times more secure than other platforms. It even incorporates technology used to secure nuclear  launch codes.

Do you wish you could get paid faster?
DigiBytes can be sent and received anywhere in the world with an internet connection in a matter of seconds.

What if you could be part of the money printing process?
While a dollar might be sent from one person’s bank to a credit card processor to another person’s bank, DigiBytes are sent directly from person to person. You can help make this possible and receive new DigiBytes as they are created by donating your computing power to the network.

How can I use DigiByte?
DigiBytes is helping to speed up and link merchants and consumers across the globe in a cutting edge manner. DigiBytes can even be sent over social media, helping to connect legacy business models with up and coming millennial consumers.

How can you get started with DigiByte today?
You send data in megabytes and gigabytes, why not send money in DigiBytes?
Get started with your free DigiByte wallet today at digibyte.co

My english is to weak to understand this 100%, i think its better make this in all languages!
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
While a dollar might be sent from one person’s bank to a credit card processor to another person’s bank, DigiBytes are sent directly from person to person. You can help make this possible and receive new DigiBytes as they are created by donating your computing power to the network.

Awesome!

hmm...i was thinking "...you can help to make this...". but if you are able to say it in a certain manner, it can sound right.

everything else is fine in my opinion. because its going to be spoken and not read, its more flexible [in other words, don't have to obey some English Rules] and sentence-structuring doesn't need to be too perfect, as long as its sounds 'right'. i don't really know how to explain it. its more of when one uses the language more often, you will be better at knowing what is right and wrong.

Content wise for an introduction to Digibyte, i guess the Basic stuffs are all there.  Grin

just one problem though - "DigiBytes can even be sent over social media, helping to connect legacy business models with up and coming millennial consumers." i think many people wouldn't be able to understand what this means. for myself who have done lots of research about Bitcoin and Altcoins and their uses, i roughly know what it means. Tipping am i right? but i believed people who don't know a lot about cryptocurrencies and their uses, its difficult to understand that sentence. may want to rephrase it. To be frank, i myself don't really understand this part - "to connect legacy business models with up and coming millennial consumers.". Care to explain?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We have a second script for an introduction to DigiByte with a professional voiceover on an animated video. What does everyone think about this one?

Are you ready for the future of micro payments?
DigiByte is a form of currency. Similar to dollars, euros, yen, or even bitcoin but on the very cutting edge of digital technology with no central authority. DigiByte is open source, free and anyone can get involved.

Are you interested in a more secure form of payments?
DigiByte’s state-of-the-art security makes it 5 times more secure than other platforms. It even incorporates technology used to secure nuclear  launch codes.

Do you wish you could get paid faster?
DigiBytes can be sent and received anywhere in the world with an internet connection in a matter of seconds.

How can I use DigiByte?
DigiBytes is helping to speed up and link merchants and consumers across the globe in a cutting edge manner. DigiBytes can even be sent over social media, helping to connect legacy business models with up and coming millennial consumers.

How can you get started with DigiByte today?
You send data in megabytes and gigabytes, why not send money in DigiBytes?
Get started with your free DigiByte wallet today at digibyte.co

legendary
There is not mutch trade volume on allcrypt.com but i just want to remind people it is shutting down soon!
So get every coin you own of that exchange within 2 weeks!

https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2015/03/allcrypt-com-will-be-going-offline-for-a-while/
+1 Yes, make sure to remove your DigiBytes if you have any there. We have removed them from the DigiByte website as well as the first page of this thread.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

The Japanese in this (last line) is incorrect. It should read:
ここで受け取ります

I think having international ones is good, but perhaps they could be made separate so that merchants can choose the one for the country in which they are selling. Paypal does the same kind of customization for what credit cards are accepted on their logo images.

Are you Japanese?

You are not wrong, but it seems like your suggestion is a full sentence and it means like "receive" more than accept. I think the one in the Logo is already good enough for Japanese...

The one in the logo is informal Japanese and the suggestion if more formal Japanese. It has been a long time since I lived in Japan. I don't know how put off Japanese would be by having something informal written on a sign like that.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

ここで受け取ります

I think having international ones is good, but perhaps they could be made separate so that merchants can choose the one for the country in which they are selling. Paypal does the same kind of customization for what credit cards are accepted on their logo images.

Are you Japanese?

You are not wrong, but it seems like your suggestion is a full sentence and it means like "receive" more than accept. I think the one in the Logo is already good enough for Japanese...
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

My idea for the multilingual "DigiByte Accepted Here" would be to have "Accepted Here" written in all the languages, repeating over and over, as a watermark behind the main logo and main language (dependent on the region where it would be used).

Sadly I have no skills with InDesign or Illustrator, but I hope someone can picture what I have in mind.

I could really easily do something like this ... but it won't happen until the week after next ... busy right now.

ここで受け取ります

Hey all, its been awhile since I posted but I try my best to keep up on things.  Glad to see all the new faces stepping up and helping out and making this an even better community. 

Quick question, I apologize if I missed the answer to this but what is the target audience for the promotion videos?  Will they be played as commercials on youtube / twitch etc?  Will they be broadcasted on TV stations?  Just curious as to where I would go to see the video once its in production and to what masses of people will be seeing them. 

@Digibtye, Its cool to see a Drupal site being looked at.  I don't work with it directly but we use it at my work and there are ALOT of people that really like it.  Just be sure that whoever sets it up knows about security.  It takes a lot to tighten something like that down and there will be a lot of people trying to do malicious things to it. 

Keep up the good work all,

~Kayahoga

Well i think it fits real nice on Discovery channel Grin

I think it's better to centralize all the people who want to help DigiByte. The serious community. Maybe the board will contain 10 active members for now, but it's centralized. It's all about DigiByte.
You can make unlimited topics, split interesting stuff, etc. The DigiByte team will be able to read the stuff they think is interesting instead of reading lots of messages about the price (a.k.a. 'noise').

Imho the best option. You know what? I'm just gonna create the board and we'll see if people like it or not. I think we need to move forward with certain stuff.

+100 looking forward to see youre creation Smiley
Activity: 254
Why am I not getting any replies here? The Digihash miner is broken...
replies to what and what Digihash miner is broken? I've got some mining there, no problems.
We are working on some updates at the moment to the easy miner download. We will also be releasing an updated version of the miner.

Hi Jared, can you please combine these files with easy miner.
They are working well. Please read: http://cryptomining-blog.com/4519-getting-the-optimum-mining-performance-on-amd-gpus/
THX.
Activity: 245

My idea for the multilingual "DigiByte Accepted Here" would be to have "Accepted Here" written in all the languages, repeating over and over, as a watermark behind the main logo and main language (dependent on the region where it would be used).

Sadly I have no skills with InDesign or Illustrator, but I hope someone can picture what I have in mind.

I could really easily do something like this ... but it won't happen until the week after next ... busy right now.
Activity: 245

What's been said on the subject so far has me thinking about the idea of just leaving it only in the "international language", English; otherwise, the list gets long and busy, and/or there are those left out who might feel discriminated against, etc., etc.

DigiByte

Accepted Here

Nice and clean, and everyone, all over the world, understands it. Smiley

I sort of agree and sort of disagree ... I think that we (DGB) should provide a whole series of these for different languages ... I do think the image with all the languages looks a bit cluttered as it is ... If we''re going to leave them all on the same image it should be a landscape orientation and they should be spread out randomly.  But, there's no reason not to create lots of images (one for each language).
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Hey all, its been awhile since I posted but I try my best to keep up on things.  Glad to see all the new faces stepping up and helping out and making this an even better community. 

Quick question, I apologize if I missed the answer to this but what is the target audience for the promotion videos?  Will they be played as commercials on youtube / twitch etc?  Will they be broadcasted on TV stations?  Just curious as to where I would go to see the video once its in production and to what masses of people will be seeing them. 

@Digibtye, Its cool to see a Drupal site being looked at.  I don't work with it directly but we use it at my work and there are ALOT of people that really like it.  Just be sure that whoever sets it up knows about security.  It takes a lot to tighten something like that down and there will be a lot of people trying to do malicious things to it. 

Keep up the good work all,

~Kayahoga

Activity: 157
I think we have a lot more success with a Digibyte only forum?

Any thoughts Roll Eyes

It's been suggested before (in fact, I was in favor of it and thought that DigiByte.co should have its own dedicated DGB forum), but I think the general consensus view at the time was that, since BitCoinTalk gives DGB much needed exposure, and a dedicated forum would "redirect" contributors away from that much needed exposure gained by posting on BitCoinTalk, it was a good idea, but for some later, future date, somewhere down the road once DigiByte has "grown up" a bit more. I think that's basically what it came down to; correct anyone me if I'm wrong on that.

Well iam in for it, this domain is still free digibyteforum.com

But who has the knowledge to build it Roll Eyes

I do. But I was more thinking about Slack. I have setup a channel a while ago.

It's your choice guys. If you like a messageboard more, i can setup a board. No problem!

So, what will it be? A board or Slack? The downside of (free) Slack is that you can only read back to 10k messages while a board is basically unlimited.

+ You can create multiple threads about different subjects. Like, 1 thread about the video, 1 thread about marketing, stuff about DigiByteTip, etc, etc.

You can all read it back faster + Jared doesn't have to read 1000 messages about the price but can just focus on the useful stuff like bugs, features, ideas.

I'm willing to pay for the domain and hosting + i'll set it up for free. So, discuss, decide and lemme know.

There are several places here where we could "compartmentalize" while still benefiting from shared strengths with BitCoinTalk at the same time.

I think it's better to centralize all the people who want to help DigiByte. The serious community. Maybe the board will contain 10 active members for now, but it's centralized. It's all about DigiByte.
You can make unlimited topics, split interesting stuff, etc. The DigiByte team will be able to read the stuff they think is interesting instead of reading lots of messages about the price (a.k.a. 'noise').

Imho the best option. You know what? I'm just gonna create the board and we'll see if people like it or not. I think we need to move forward with certain stuff.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
There is not mutch trade volume on allcrypt.com but i just want to remind people it is shutting down soon!
So get every coin you own of that exchange within 2 weeks!

https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2015/03/allcrypt-com-will-be-going-offline-for-a-while/
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I think we have a lot more success with a Digibyte only forum?

Any thoughts Roll Eyes

It's been suggested before (in fact, I was in favor of it and thought that DigiByte.co should have its own dedicated DGB forum), but I think the general consensus view at the time was that, since BitCoinTalk gives DGB much needed exposure, and a dedicated forum would "redirect" contributors away from that much needed exposure gained by posting on BitCoinTalk, it was a good idea, but for some later, future date, somewhere down the road once DigiByte has "grown up" a bit more. I think that's basically what it came down to; correct anyone me if I'm wrong on that.

Well iam in for it, this domain is still free digibyteforum.com

But who has the knowledge to build it Roll Eyes

I do. But I was more thinking about Slack. I have setup a channel a while ago.

It's your choice guys. If you like a messageboard more, i can setup a board. No problem!

So, what will it be? A board or Slack? The downside of (free) Slack is that you can only read back to 10k messages while a board is basically unlimited.

+ You can create multiple threads about different subjects. Like, 1 thread about the video, 1 thread about marketing, stuff about DigiByteTip, etc, etc.

You can all read it back faster + Jared doesn't have to read 1000 messages about the price but can just focus on the useful stuff like bugs, features, ideas.

I'm willing to pay for the domain and hosting + i'll set it up for free. So, discuss, decide and lemme know.

There are several places here where we could "compartmentalize" while still benefiting from shared strengths with BitCoinTalk at the same time.

Activity: 157
SMF, vBulletin, etc. Yep. Although I hate the default look (like Bitcointalk) so I will of course style it in the DigiByte colors. Please, let me know what you guys want.
Slack or a board.

The purpose is to centralize all the real DigiByte supporters.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Jump to: